• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

It needs to be a sandstorm for one to appear there, right? Same thing on Mount Lanakila, it needs to hail for a Castform to appear in SOS battles.

It needs to be a sandstorm for one to appear there, right? Same thing on Mount Lanakila, it needs to hail for a Castform to appear in SOS battles.
No, it's Rain, Hail or Sunny, as that's the forms Castform can take.

My ears are burning! Nice to see it will be a while still before I'm forgotten :p
Nice to see yah back on Bulba, even if it's short, Gama :p

So I dropped by Hot Topic to pick up some boots... I'm 27 and I'm pretty sure I was at least twice as old as anyone inside that store, including the staff working the register. I have never felt so out of place in my life.

Worst part is, the boots weren't in stock.

So I dropped by Hot Topic to pick up some boots... I'm 27 and I'm pretty sure I was at least twice as old as anyone inside that store, including the staff working the register. I have never felt so out of place in my life.

Worst part is, the boots weren't in stock.

Tell me about it. I found myself lecturing one of the other Christmas temps on the value of honest work the other day

Same age as you, FYI

Nothing wrong with Hot Topic, I just wish there weren't so many edgelord teenagers who hang out at it. It's just about the only place that sells reasonable looking goth attire at an affordable price. If I had $200 to drop on a black lace dress or proper combat boots, I'd have probably moved on by now.

I'm just gonna mention that I listen to Linkin Park and Evanescence unironically, myself. Although it's starting to turn into a 'kids these days' deal, because they just don't make preppy scene/nu metal/faux gothic music like they used to in the early 2000s.

As for the Castform thing, by the by . . . try that patch of grass in Tapu Village while it's raining. I was trying to chain for a HA Vulpix there, and I kept having to stop and deal with the stupid floaty boob-head weather ghost things. -_-

Last edited:
As for the Castform thing, by the by . . . try that patch of grass in Tapu Village while it's raining. I was trying to chain for a HA Vulpix there, and I kept having to stop and deal with the stupid floaty boob-head weather ghost things. -_-
I gave up and just traded away a Hakamo-o for one.

I've got all but about 5 version exclusives left to get. Just waiting on my Moon player to catch up.

I have both Sun & Moon, but I've never been a PokeDex completionist. Not even back when there were only 150 . . . it just feels like a pointless achievement checklist. Like 'Collect 3 hidden stars in every level of Mario' or 'open every treasure chest in Zelda'. Some people are driven to do that, but I just never have been, I dunno. I just collect the Pokemon I'm interested in and ignore the rest. At least it's more compelling than doing the same thing in Pokemon GO - that is, if I really want to, I can actually just go out and collect every single Pokemon in every single particular place one by one until I'm done (since I have both Sun and Moon). You can't do that in PoGo, which is one of the reasons I only played for two weeks before ditching it forever.

Nice to see Gastly Ma and Legacy are around. Two legendary Pokemon fanfiction writers I remember. I want to read more of they new fanfictions.

Addition, why does no body review fanfictions here? Is there another area to do so?

SCREECH

I FINALLY GOT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT!!!!!! I'M ARKADELPHIAK AGAIN!

The moral of this story is: blame AOL for everything. Global warming, you name it. Merry Christmas, life is meaningless, NASA doesn't have enough funding . . . there is no moral. I'm still going to keep that e-mail address.

SCREECH

I FINALLY GOT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT!!!!!! I'M ARKADELPHIAK AGAIN!

The moral of this story is: blame AOL for everything. Global warming, you name it. Merry Christmas, life is meaningless, NASA doesn't have enough funding . . . there is no moral. I'm still going to keep that e-mail address.

giant bold text at the top of every BMG page said:
If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom