• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Fair point there

It's one of those things that will forever be on some level subjective, I think. This overlaps with stylistics (What I'm currently cursed with for the academic year), where lots of ink has been spilled trying and failing to define what literature is as opposed to any other kind of writing

Even if stories aren't in prose style, they could still be considered well, stories. Songs and poems can still have a 'story' to them, and they can even be good stories depending on how the tale is told.
It's just one of the many wonders of writing!

Should a situation like this happen again (i.e. another troll), please report the post/user immediately and do not engage with them. There is a button called "Report" underneath each post that any user can use to highlight incidents like this. A mod needs to deal with something like this immediately, and if LT, Aether or I aren't around, there are a number of other moderators out there who can put a stop to it.

It took David Bowie, Alan Rickman and Carrie Fisher. That was like three knives into my childhood's stomach. So I'm just biased, really.

Pretty much a horrible year for me. I'm going to be glad to see the back of it. And NOT because of all the celebrity deaths.

It has come to my attention that the Shippers' Paradise has an apostrophe in their title. Rise, my brethren of the unjustly-punctuated "Writers Workshop"! The time for revolt is now!

...this year has been interesting.

Got an email that I got tagged. What'd I miss?

(And how the hell is everyone? Happy holidays fam!)

You missed someone think the forums devolved into absolute dogshit in your absence. True to the name, you're a legend in his eyes.

In other news, congratulations to @Caitlin; for becoming a mother yet again! (Unfortunately, in 2016. She actually tried her hardest to hold it in until midnight, but broke down two hours early.)

Back
Top Bottom