• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I don't know about the digestion system of pokemon, but for Real-Life animals, it is basically impossible to change the eating habit of any non-omnivore animal, because their digestion system is born as such. If forcing them to eating something that they normally shouldn't consume, not only it will causes sickness, but sometimes the result can be fatal.

Reference material: BSE, also known as mad cow disease.

Hmm. Perhaps if you mention natural drives and instincts and the idea of their well-being being depleted show that because they aren't eating meat, they are unhealthy and cannot survive. The fruit and vegetables make them sick and they cannot live in that way.

All there had was only sand and rock, there doesn't exist anything Garchomp normally consume for his daily diet to prevent starvation. Despite he is known as the sand shark pokemon physically fitted to habituate in such barren place impossible for most pokemons to survive, still, he needs to eat to survive. He eats by hunting.
There is some grasses emerged from the ground nearby. If pokemon in grassland area can fill themselves up with these not-so-tasty-looking green and yellow substances, so can he. At least, that's what Garchomp thought.
Urged by the calling of his stomach, he took a bite of that greenish yellow plant. Upon chewing, he spitted it out without a second thought. Cursing the disgusting bitter taste of this plant that paralyze and irritate his tongue, and swearing the pokemons that can dare to consume this thing on daily basis.
"...I'm starving." Garchomp muttered, kneeling on the ground enervatingly.
As he staring at the cloudless sky, he saw a flock of migratory swellow fly though.

...And then the murders began.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Last edited:
Don't know, what do you think @kintsugi ;)

I have had a few ideas, but I doubt I'll bother. There's a good chance the staff joke might end up taking over the forum again, which would rather take the wind out of the sails of any joke of mine
*emerges from cloud of smoke*

YOU SUMMONED ME?

but yes, yes there is certainly something in the works that will almost-as-certainly not get published on April 1.

I don't know about the digestion system of pokemon, but for Real-Life animals, it is basically impossible to change the eating habit of any non-omnivore animal, because their digestion system is born as such. If forcing them to eating something that they normally shouldn't consume, not only it will causes sickness, but sometimes the result can be fatal.

Reference material: BSE, also known as mad cow disease.

This might explain a lot about Gyarados.

uuuugh, the high wind today has knocked the power out TWICE. I've lost so much writing progress. :(

I'm late to this party, but:

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE——
And then the murders began.

. . . 10/10, would read. And I have something planned for April Fool's Day. R I P P E R O N I

Not sure what program you use, but I'm guessing it doesn't save periodically on its own? MS Word usually has a recent copy to offer me if my computer crashes and I haven't saved in a while.
Unfortunately not, though I *do* see a timed backup system hidden away in a pretty nondescript menu. Maybe it's time to turn that on, seven years after I picked up the program.

Also, it would appear that the one who brought up the April Fools suggestion might not be doing it after all. No matter what I do, I just can't make the joke work within a reasonable timeframe length. Every time I try to plan it out, it looks like it'll be at least three chapters, which is awful long for a joke that most people are probably gonna skip

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom