• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

They're not powerful enough. Remember, the basis of the Pokedex is the ravings of a 10 year old child, because Professor Oak was too lazy to do the work himself.

They're not powerful enough. Remember, the basis of the Pokedex is the ravings of a 10 year old child, because Professor Oak was too lazy to do the work himself.

True... Some of the ten-year-olds have a really weird imagination, though... and some of them must've grown up to be really depressed adults to say charmander will die if their flame goes out...

Wait, which Pokédex entry is this? Because all I recall is that it takes the life energy of everything around it when it cocoons, which is far easier to deduce via "hey, Yvetal cocooned and everything around it's dead... prooooobably should note that down somewhere..."

Wait, which Pokédex entry is this? Because all I recall is that it takes the life energy of everything around it when it cocoons, which is far easier to deduce via "hey, Yvetal cocooned and everything around it's dead... prooooobably should note that down somewhere..."
From Pokémon Y:
When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more.

Yes, ten year old kids sent out to do the real work while the qualified scientists and researchers travel to Kanto and take turns with Ash's mom.

... and I'm tempted to slip that into my fanfic just because it amuses me.

So like, for my story, I was thinking of having a lucario that can turn his aura sphere into a miniature version of himself that crawls inside other pokemon and explodes.

So like, for my story, I was thinking of having a lucario that can turn his aura sphere into a miniature version of himself that crawls inside other pokemon and explodes.

I like it.

I have Pokemon and humans both using Psycho Cut to summon actual swords, and other bladed weapons (and a chainsaw for one particularly disturbed individual), to melee fight with.

Then there's the moves like Psycho Pistol...

I have Pokemon and humans both using Psycho Cut to summon actual swords, and other bladed weapons (and a chainsaw for one particularly disturbed individual), to melee fight with.

I did something similar with Leaf Blade, although I'll admit that's mostly because I couldn't think of a better way for Bellossom to use that attack.

Well, that and the idea of a Bellossom sabreur is just too cuuute!

I did something similar with Leaf Blade, although I'll admit that's mostly because I couldn't think of a better way for Bellossom to use that attack.

Well, that and the idea of a Bellossom sabreur is just too cuuute!

I thought that was adorable when I read it, too! I was sad he didn't catch one.

Back
Top Bottom