• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

*quietly steals weapons while people are distracted*

And, I have an amusing idea related to the Joys: Most people think they're clones, and there are entire groups of Joys who are not entirely sure that theory is wrong.

*quietly steals weapons while people are distracted*

And, I have an amusing idea related to the Joys: Most people think they're clones, and there are entire groups of Joys who are not entirely sure that theory is wrong.

Personally my head canon is the Joys reproduce asexually, but the process doesn't always produce perfect offspring.

Same thing with the Jennys

Personally, I'm just amused at the image of someone asking one of the Joys if they're a clone and the resulting chaos as all Pokecenter operations in the area cease while the Joys try to figure it out.

Personally, I'm just amused at the image of someone asking one of the Joys if they're a clone and the resulting chaos as all Pokecenter operations in the area cease while the Joys try to figure it out.
Then the Jennys get involved and whole regions just go to hell in a handbag.

Board related question: is there any way to 'favorite' a post, so I can easily find it later? There are a few questions I've asked in the general writing questions thread that have been buried over time, and I'd like to easily get back to them without having to maintain a megalithic list of links in a text file.

Board related question: is there any way to 'favorite' a post, so I can easily find it later? There are a few questions I've asked in the general writing questions thread that have been buried over time, and I'd like to easily get back to them without having to maintain a megalithic list of links in a text file.
Could you just not bookmark the page instead and keep the links in a folder?

Back
Top Bottom