• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Well Kirby is one of the best game series so the hype is no surprise. I may not be getting the game today but sometime this year. Heck it may only be Saturday when I get the game.

Once on r/Kirby, there was a thread about fake Kirby plots that could sound true. One of them was said that "Kirby befriends all the final bosses"... to be honest, with Kirby being the kind of character he is, I could totally see him trying to redeem one of the final bosses.

Oh my goooooosh! Sonic mania news! Mighty the amradillo and Ray the flying squirlle to be added as new playable characters!

What drugs were the Kirby devs on when they thought up Void Termina? It's freaking Ganon meets Miracle Matter. And the best part is that it's basically summoned by the Kirby equivalent of Zant. ALL THE ZELDA REFERENCES!

Last edited:
What drugs were the Kirby devs on when they thought up Void Termina? It's freaking Ganon meets Miracle Matter. And the best part is that it's basically summoned by the Kirby equivalent of Zant. ALL THE ZELDA REFERENCES!
It's more majora than ganon! But atill freaking god! And that's not even bringing up the lore! Too bad you could barely read any of it because fast scrolling text.

I'm miffed that Fanfiction.net is experiencing massive technical issues right now. I hope they'll be fixed soon. I really wanted to review some of my friends' stories and catch up on some other ones! Well, at least it gives me time to work on some of my own fics.

The site has been glitching up for about a fortnight now. This is about the third day in the past few weeks where things have been playing up. Maybe I can blame low readership on that? :p

Back
Top Bottom