• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

But there's a 99% probability that Fi is taking a nap as the master sword can temprarily be unusable. What the heck is with that?

Really my one gripe with the game is that Mipha (best champion btw) felt she got fleshed out wayyyyy more than the others, but I guess that comes from no other champions having living relatives. Maybe the DLC fixes it.

Really my one gripe with the game is that Mipha (best champion btw) felt she got fleshed out wayyyyy more than the others, but I guess that comes from no other champions having living relatives. Maybe the DLC fixes it.
Urbosa has her daughter and daruk has his descendant. The only champion without living relatives is revali.

Urbosa has her daughter and daruk has his descendant. The only champion without living relatives is revali.
Yeah I’m aware. I meant living relatives as in immediate family and stuff, as mipha still has her brother and father alive. Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t Riju a decendant, not urbosa’s direct daughter?

Yeah I’m aware. I meant living relatives as in immediate family and stuff, as mipha still has her brother and father alive. Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t Riju a decendant, not urbosa’s direct daughter?
I'm pretty sure she refers to urbosa as her mother.

shocked-meme.jpg
Every time I read one of those, I imagine Dick Vitale saying it :D

On an unrelated note, I almost ran over a coyote on my way to Starbucks this morning. No roadrunner on the scene, though.

that reminds me: i saw my first wild deer from a bus a few days ago. closest thing to them i'd seen before was moose, and those only once too. i'm pretty certain they were roe deer even if i only caught a glimpse - they didn't have long enough tails to be white-tailed deer, and those are the only deer species that live here (aside from reindeer which live way more north).

first impression with them was "what the hell is wrong with those weird lookin dogs and why is the owner nowhere to be seen"

also i decided to start studying spanish on duolingo on a whim today. we'll see if it goes anywhere or if i'll forget about it in a week

also also rip my AOTM it expires today ;(

what do you mean lemons are healthy they have all that vitamin c

We've got scurvy, we need some vitamin C!
We've got scurvy, we need a lemon tree!

Also, I have a vague idea for a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon fanfic involving Shadow Pokémon. In this fanfic idea...
  • Shadowness is like an infection that slowly causes the victim to lose its mind, stripping it of the moral inhibitions that prevent Pokémon from killing each other in ordinary combat.
  • The protagonist was transformed into a Pokémon to save their life.
  • I'm going to try to only use Pokémon introduced up to Gen 3, but including forms and evolutions that were introduced later, mainly because the Pokémon lore wasn't as complicated back then and I don't want to force every legendary into the plot, and also to capture those Rescue Team "I get what they were going for" vibes.

Usually the April Fool's jokes aren't so interruptive in the forum format. While having all the garden-themed forums was funny, it got annoying after having to go to the announcement thread to find myself at the writer's workshop again. Just stick with a fun theme and don't go crazy with the renaming. We still have Bulbanews named 'Gardenews'.

Back
Top Bottom