• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Oh, just boring shit like "hey we're gonna get drunk this weekend come party with us" and "so julia is such a bitch and here's a lengthy list of stupid things she's done". Incidentally, someone did abuse the school email system to mail a topless photo of one of the other students to *everyone* in the school, faculty included, but that was far before I started breaking into accounts out of boredom. I never found anything quite like that. :p
Oh, that's a pitty. I mean, that's really horrible!!

@diamondpearl876
That's another reason why having strong passwords - and remembering them - is important... many of the accounts they belong to - like ones for Amazon - have direct access to credit cards and other very sensitive things. And if you forget that password and the website gets hacked one day, well...

Hello there friends!

Guess who finally completed the prolouge of his fanfiction! This guy, that's who!

And now I can start procrastinating on the first chapter!

Actually, now that I think about it, I should probably get an outside opinion on the prolouge before I post it. Better safe than sorry.

Reminds me of the time someone in Ukraine got into my Amazon account and changed my password. They did nothing with it, even though it was like that for at least 24 hours. W-Why...?

Perhaps they were trying to sell the details on, but didn't manage to do it before you recovered the account? (If they managed to change the password they may have had a false sense of security about how long they had control of the account for.)

Man, I’m trying to write some My Hero Academia fanfiction, but every idea and story arc I come up with is just so... shounen. I mean, it is a shounen series, so I guess it’ll work in the end, but I’m not sure if I’m gonna roll with it yet.

Ohhh, I remember Spyro games. Crash Bandicoot was my childhood Playstation series, haha, but I enjoyed them, too! Kindaaaaaa been considering looking into an emulator to play those old goodies again.

Was also a massive Crash Bandicoot fan. Have you played the remakes of the original trilogy?

Not a fan of the hitboxes (they're now more like () instead of [], which messes with my playing sometimes) and a couple of things, but overall it's an excellent remake and I'm looking forward to seeing Reignited. Now make a true Crash and Spyro crossover!

Also, Crash and Spyro for Smash Bros.

Speaking of smash bros, I wonder when we’ll get more news. I’m expecting at least something before E3, but who knows.

Rundas for smash pls. I don’t care that everyone tells me it’ll never happen. They said the same for bayonetta!

Eh, so long as it's a game-origin character, they'll fit them in if there's a good amount of demand. Goku is disqualified, since manga-origin character, so the fanboys should stop.

i never saw dbz (don't think it even aired here) so i'm an absolute outsider whenever there's any kind of hype. all i know is there are some aliens that either have stupid hair or don't have hair at all but regardless of this they all sc r e am

This brings back memories. I was an avid DBZ fan waaaay back in the day, but I got burnt out near the end of the series (the repetitive nature and Buu being a terrible villain just wore on me). I watched only part of GT; thought it was okay, not nearly as bad as most people made it out to be. I've only seen a few clips of Super and I'm debating whether to check it out in full.

i never saw dbz (don't think it even aired here) so i'm an absolute outsider whenever there's any kind of hype. all i know is there are some aliens that either have stupid hair or don't have hair at all but regardless of this they all sc r e am

:LOL:
This is from DB Super, but you get the idea.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu1QkX3JrNA

Cardboard characters. Flat lifeless dialogue. Repetitive in everything. Dragonball Z. Somehow I was completely addicted to what is most likely the most predictable series in the world. I'm pretty sure you can program a dialogue generator that can do a better job that the default prattle. Heck, any random plot generator could most likely come up with a better story.

Last edited:
Eh, so long as it's a game-origin character, they'll fit them in if there's a good amount of demand. Goku is disqualified, since manga-origin character, so the fanboys should stop.

That's the problem, haha. It's hard enough to find people who really enjoyed Metroid Prime 3, let alone those who would prefer Rundas in smash over anyone else.

Apparently, Dragon Ball Super is so popular in Brazil that they had events whenever a new episode aired.

Speaking of anime characters in crossover games, Square Enix published the Fullmetal Alchemist manga in Japan, so Fullmetal Alchemist in Kingdom Hearts could reasonably be a thing. Of course that's never going to happen, but considering the lore of Fullmetal Alchemist, a crossover with Kingdom Hearts could be interesting. To fanfiction!

That's the problem, haha. It's hard enough to find people who really enjoyed Metroid Prime 3, let alone those who would prefer Rundas in smash over anyone else.
I liked Prime 3. Not the strongest, but certainly not bad. I just think they'd rather have the roster focus on the bigger names in gaming, Samus, Link, Mario, etc, versus a character that appeared once in a game and isn't as memorable as others, like Dark Pit.

Was also a massive Crash Bandicoot fan. Have you played the remakes of the original trilogy?

Nope. Are they worth it? :p I'd probably just prefer to play the originals myself, for nostalgia's sake.

Cardboard characters. Flat lifeless dialogue. Repetitive in everything. Dragonball Z. Somehow I was completely addicted to what is most likely the most predictable series in the world. I'm pretty sure you can program a dialogue generator that can do a better job that the default prattle. Heck, any random plot generator could most likely come up with a better story.

lol seriously. I watch a new episode of Dragon Ball Super's dub every week along with the DBZ Kai's Buu saga episodes, and more often than not, I find myself thinking, "This anime actually really sucks." But I grew up with it, hence the appeal.

Back
Top Bottom