• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Ugh. Chapter 9 has so far been my hardest chapter too write. I write something, take a look at it, and go "wow this is actually terrible" and rewrite it.

My area is under a Hurricane warning. And because I’m essential personnel, I need to be at the station when it hits tomorrow. I may need to stay there overnight depending on what happens.

back from a quick showing of my homework and now i'm about to face a day of more git homework (sarcastic oh boy!) and math homework (unironic oh boy!)

maybe i'll get to write some stuff if it doesn't eat up all of my free time like yesterday

Ah....homework. One thing I genuinely do not and will never miss about high school.

Of course, I'm now the one giving the homework. Except most of the time I can't be bothered setting extra work, so it just turns into 'finish the crap we started in class, you lazy bums.'

Earlier on today, I realised that giving Pokémon backsprites was a GENIUS movie, because it allows you to feel more connected to them because it gives the impression that you're facing the same direction. I also realised that the cameras in the console games are unbiased, unlike in the 3DS games, and wished that the next main game would have an option for that.

I'll agree, the whole "from the character's perspective" is a genius move. I'll also agree that the free camera from Colosseum is godlike, but that might just be the dramatic, sweeping camera angles influencing me :p

Work trial went great, I'm expecting to hear from them today whether they want to make me an offer, and I expect that they will. Very pleased. Bracing for disappointment, just in case.

Got so much I need to do...

back from four human hours of continuous and meticulous work to make a lab report. i had a weak breakfast and no lunch break there so i'm eating my potatoes and wieners now at home like a damn madman

good thing i can stay at home tomorrow due to lectures being on video but i'm not gonna look forward to doing this five times again before christmas with four of those times having even higher standards. this course is absolute bullshit and you will not find a single person on campus who'll disagree

anyway at least i got a bit of seiren written and hunter haunted's revision planned in the morning. may do more still if i have the energy or want

Waking up after 14 straight hours of tropical storm coverage. I feel like I’ve been run over. Thankfully I have today off.

Back
Top Bottom