• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DISCUSSION: Writing a pair of stories like the games

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
So I've had an idea for a Poke-Italy brewing in my head for some time now, and I got the idea to combine both the remixed animeverse and the theaterverse versions of the region into a pair of stories akin to the games--tentatively named Pokemon Earth (the remixed animeverse story) and Pokemon Sky (the more imaginative theaterverse story.)

My question is--how could you juggle both stories without burning out?

Last edited:
Simple: you don’t. :p

In all seriousness, I’d imagine that doing even one story would probably be quite the stressful affair, let alone two. That is, unless it’s something more like say, the Victini movies, where the plot is basically the same with the differences boiling down to superficialities or Easter eggs more than anything else. Or unless, perhaps, the story is relatively short like, say, a novelization of said movies would be. But two entire TV-length quests at once is not a project that I would envy doing, to put it lightly; I’d personally rather put that energy towards planning a separate project or something. I don’t want to discourage you, but I think this is the most honest answer that I can give you on this one.

Whatever you ultimately decide to do, good luck!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom