• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

wrong answers to pokemon questions

Yes, of course. It might not be normal here in our world, but in the Pokémon world, it's completely normal for a tiny 4-pound bird to be able to carry someone on its back and fly across the region.

Why does Buneary start with 0 base friendship?

Gen 82 had awesome Pokemon designs, just take a look a SupaZ Charizard EXlevel15 (of 29 but 15 is the best trust me) Armoured Mode; best design in all the games. Looks awesome right, and its totally not shilling because the other two Kanto starter SupaZ forms (which are also totally awesome looking) each got a whole two EXlevels! Also Cybreon is great and cool and honestly just take a look at that wire tail and those ears, I mean the evolution method is kinda contrived but totally worth it for that. Also also (boring normal/flying regional bird number roughly 80) is like the best thing to ever happen to the franchise designwise seriously.
But we did get a boring ass dolphin for like the fifteenth Gen in a row some I guess that might bring it down for some of yall.

What did Team Rocket want with the Pokemon Tower?

Back
Top Bottom