• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

wrong answers to pokemon questions

Why would a 19th type be called "Bird" when there's already Flying?
I'm gonna answer this seriously because I'm not sure if you're clear on this or not, but in Gen I, Bird-type was a type that a handful of glitchmons had- it's widely presumed (I believe) to have originally intended to be properly in the game, but as far as I'm aware, there's no official statement on why it was removed. I wasn't trying to make an answer that makes sense, obviously GameFreak won't bring back the Gen I glitch types and Lunar's type interactions were designed with mostly doing whatever the opposite of fixing the type chart balance issues are (it wasn't an exact science, but I made sure anything I could think of that I'd seen complained about having too many resistances resisted it for example), rather than trying to make any real sense with the logic behind those type interactions.
Alright, back to nonsense.

There is! It's just harder to find them as they're just called Mega Nium and Mega Yan- GameFreak didn't want to confuse the kids with the repeating of the word "Mega" so they pulled it out of the base names in their Mega Evolutions.

Why is Giratina, antimatter, part of the space-time/Creation trio?

You let Feebas annoy you instead

What do you think of this post:
Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 1.50.30 PM.png

Nope. It causes time compression, though, which is why Necrozma is revered as a god in its universe.

What happens to Iron Head when Zacian and Zamazenta assume their Crowned Sword/Shield forms?

It becomes a fighting move for Zacian, and a fairy move for Zamazenta, plus gains an extra twenty power. Additionally, Crowned Zacian's Iron Head boosts its atk/sp. Atk/speed 2 stages each, while Crowned Zamazenta's boosts def/sp. Defense and recovers 30% percent HP.

How do you get the un-mashed up forms of the Galar fossil mons?

Back
Top Bottom