• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

wrong answers to pokemon questions

Using an Item Finder (also known as Dowsing Machine in Japan)

What do you do to find all the starters in the wild?

You have to buy a special DLC called starter paradise! When you get to the place, you'll arrive on an island full of Starter Pokémon.
Costs $99.99 USD, plus taxes and shipping. Not available in all countries.

How do you choose which horse legendary to get in the Crown Tundra?

Last edited:
Go to a Pokemon center and buy 69 Ultra balls, then catch an eevee with one of them, after that, name the Eevee "Gerald"
oops, just choose the one that looks the ugliest

How do I beat ultra moon!

Go outside with your 3DS while playing Ultra Moon at 10 PM and stay put in Lili'i Town, then you have to stare at the actual moon until daybreak. As soon as the sun rises, I'm sure you'll have beaten Ultra Moon.

How do I make my Eevee evolve to Nymphia in X\Y?

Put the game in, then throw the console at the wall, and you'll be teleported into the game when it hits.
How hard you throw it determines your difficulty.
Note: you cannot leave the game until you win.

How do I select my player Pokémon in a PMD game?

Put the system down and go outside. The first tree you see will have your Pokémon inside.

Which Champion is sexiest?

Seven Pikachus to stand on top of each other so they can reach the ceiling
One Pikachu to carry the lightbulbs over to the Pikachu on the stack
One Pikachu to climb up the stack and put the lightbulb in
Two Pikachus to give conflicting charades signals that actually mean the same thing to the one on on top
One Pikachu to grab a step ladder, blissfully oblivious to the chaos, and then enter the room where the others are trying to put the light in

Thirteen Pikachus.

How does Multitype work?

Back
Top Bottom