• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

wrong answers to pokemon questions

Yes and no. Pokemon are digital, but only when in their Pokeballs or in the PC box. This does make them Digimon when they are in such places, and if you yourself enter the PC box you can become a Digidestined.

Why did Lusamine want to open a portal to Ultra Space?

You see, trees need nutrients and minerals to survive. This means that a portion of their composition is minerals, i.e. rocks. So trees are made of rock and thus it is entirely logical for a tree Pokemon to be a rock type.
(Serious answer because I see this serious question a lot: I always thought its origins were entirely sorta clear; I was very much under the impression that making stone sculptures of trees was a relatively common practice in Japan? It's called Sudowoodo, pronounced the same as pseudo, which implies like but not so it's definitely not a plant.
Quick google search confirms the existence of an art called suiseki, which could theoretically be the thing its based on.)

Why does Meowth have two regional variants?

The Dowsing Rod, because it's really hard to find Pokémon in the waters of that place.

Why does Rayquaza break the meteor in ORAS's Delta Episode?

Back
Top Bottom