• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WSC Week 2 {Voting Results Are IN IN IN!}

Pidgeot

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Seeing as the voting for WSC Week 1 will be today, I have created WSC Week 2 as planned. When WSC Week 3 starts, I will delete WSC Week 1, to stop cluttering. (Though I wouldn't mind if I could keep the threads somewhere)

Anyway, let's get to the theme this week...

To create a devamp of a Gen III or Gen IV sprite into the style of a Gen II sprite. This means that it can only have four colours, including black and white.

Your deadline is the end of next Thursday, and voting will go throughout the day afterward. Good luck.

Last edited:
Re: WSC Week 2

Here's my entry:

picture.php

^...That's really good. ;_;
I don't make de-vamps alot but I'll try. I'll enter my sprite later...

luxraydved.png

luxraydevamp.png

My advice to anyone attempting their first devamp. Make sure you get all of the near black pixels to be completely black. After doing this Luxray (which has a TON of blacks) i mis-clicked the black paint bucket out the lines only to find that almost my entire outline needed to be gone over.

Couldn't you have done ctrl-z?

Oh yea of course, but since the devamp is only b/w + 2 colors the grays that made up the outline which i had thought were black showed up really well against the black, allowing me to change them to black

here's the devamp.

sharpdevamp.png

You know, this is the first time I've ever done a revamp. I used to look at them and think 'pffft, easy' but i have to give credit, these things are freaking hard!

I'm going to enter. Yes, I am the one arranging all this stuff, but I decided to devamps because I secretly adore doing them. I'll be back with my devamp later.

EDIT: Here's my Swampert devamp.

Last edited:

I didn't do any cross shading because I'm lazy lol

Count me in, I'm still working on my entry however :p
EDIT:
Here it is :D
picture.php

8xq45h.png

For some reason, image hosting sites hate me and always save as JPEG, so I included an attachment as well for those who want to see it in all its PNG glory. DXD

Last edited:

Remember, EVERYONE can vote tommorow. Everyone has three votes to use.

Re: WSC Week 2 {Vote TODAY!}

I vote for Azure Dragons, Head Honchkrows, and The Zoruas.

Re: WSC Week 2 {Vote TODAY!}

I vote for HeadHonchkrow, Mr. Slowpoke, and yours truly, me.

Back
Top Bottom