• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WSC Week 2 {Voting Results Are IN IN IN!}

Re: WSC Week 2 {Vote TODAY!}

I vote for The Zorua, Reborn, and HeadHonchkrow

Seeing as there haven't been many votes so far, I'm extending the vote time to about this evening, so I can give other people a chance to vote as well.

I vote for HeadHonchcrow, Shiny and moi.

headhonchkrow, cmd84 , rebornrocks

Voting over! I will now show the voting results. In a few minutes.

EDIT:

rebornrocks
HeadHonchkrow
AerialAce
Shiny
The Zorua
Mr. Slowpoke
Azure Dragon

By a mile, HeadHonchkrow has won this week. (This week, last week, next week? Lol, I don't know) I've got to admit, it's a brilliant sprite. I personally couldn't see cmd84's sprite at all. As I don't know if it even exists, I have temporarily not included the sprite. If anyone can actually see it, I'd be glad to see it.

luxraydved.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom