• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WTF, Dawn???

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeggiePopper

Doc Octillery FTW
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, but...
This morning I was looking for the shiny Charizard poster (the one with Gold), when this image popped out.
Can this be true? I'm not into hentai/fanservice/whatever (although I admit I like Dawn), it's just that it shocked me because you know, Pokémon doesn't do that. The site says it's a screenshot form the Giratina movie, but i watched it on youtube and can't remember it, which leads me to think it's a fake.

I don't remember the URL, but just type "Ken Sugimori" in the Google image search and it'll be one of the first pics displayed.

Anyways, if somene can help me get a hi-res image of the shiny Charizard illustration, I'd gladly appreciate it.

Last edited:
Nope. That was in "Steam Boat Willies!" Someone mentioned it on the talk page. I didn't notice it, of cource, so I didn't know about it until the image came up on the "Caption the Screenshots!" thread.

Edit: I searched, and I found it at the bottom of the page.

That's a real pic. >_>

It's from "Steamboat willies," the Japanese title is "Pikachu in charge."

EDIT: Beaten. This is old news though.

Would you prefer Dawn not wearing any underpants at all?

I don't see why you needed to make a topic about this, it's probably several times more creepy then that topic on May's boobies.

Anyway it's a screenshot from that steamboat episode.

I don't see why you needed to make a topic about this, it's probably several times more creepy then that topic on May's boobies.

At least it isn't as creepy as the "Why Misty wants a Tentacruel (or something like that)" thread.

These are all too funny. And we tried to convince ourselves the writers were'nt just throwing out eye candy!

*shot*

Would you prefer Dawn not wearing any underpants at all?

Anyway it's a screenshot from that steamboat episode.

LOL don't get me wrong I said. Obviously I don't prefer her to not wear nothing, but usually when these situations happen, they change the angle of the camera (Dawn's trashing against Paul in Roark's episode comes to my mind) or things like that. So my surprise was the fact that the aniamtor instead of drawing the scene differently, went directly for it. That's all.

So it was old news? I didn't know, I haven't watched the episode, and I'm not too used to read episodes synopsis, so I was unaware.

Oh and I also created this thread because I still can't get the hi-res image of the Charizard.

These are all too funny. And we tried to convince ourselves the writers were'nt just throwing out eye candy!

*shot*

As far as I'm concened, this is the first true eyecandy ever in the series.

Well, its on Youtube too. Its from "Steamboat Willies". The shot only flashed for a seccond. But he still got away with it! I told you guys Iwane was a great AD.

As far as I'm concened, this is the first true eyecandy ever in the series.

I find it extremely hard to believe that.

What about that "Holiday in Acapulo", banned for having James with inflatable breasts?

Nevermind all the swimsuit moments Misty received in the indigo season.

Inflatable breasts were more comic-relief for me, weren't day? It's just that American's shows are more conservative towards sexual comedy.

Sexual comedy =/= eyecandy

And anyways, I think a true pantyshot draws a bit further than a swimsuit according to what is considered socially acceptable.

Well, what about in Riddle Me This, when the divider in the hot springs falls down?
I'm not good at deciding what would be considered eyecandy and fanservice, but that's what comes to the top of my head.

The anime board officially creeps me out now. We need a good thread that has nothing to do with sexuality and doesn't degenerate into Misty discussion. Fast.

I always knew the Japanese were fapping perverted.

Last edited:
It's just a panty shot, no biggie. And beside it only lasted a second. -_-

Anyways, if somene can help me get a hi-res image of the shiny Charizard illustration, I'd gladly appreciate it.

shinycharizardwallpapertl7.jpg

I don't see the big deal either. It's underwear...what did you expect to be under there?

yea, it was only for like a split second in the episode...not even noticeable really.

Well someone apparently noticed, or there wouldn't be a screenshot at exactly the right moment. And that scares me.

yea, it was only for like a split second in the episode...not even noticeable really.

I watched the episode on youtube (wanting to see it for myself) and I couldn't even find it. You'd have to be searching to notice.

Well someone apparently noticed, or there wouldn't be a screenshot at exactly the right moment. And that scares me.

Yeah... That is really weird.

Well, its on Youtube too. Its from "Steamboat Willies". The shot only flashed for a seccond. But he still got away with it! I told you guys Iwane was a great AD.

It's not Iwane, it's Tamagawa. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom