• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

X Charizard Solo Run

Reaction score
I will do everything up to Lumiose City then get Charmander. With him or her the run will start.

I get named Senpai by some people and get Fennekin. Go through a catching tutorial. I know how to throw a ball. I will be fine seeing the King's capture tutorial in SWSH. I get a bird for the bug gym.

I go into a forest and a girl follows me. I did not get lost in the forest and I leave with some people. I go to the Gym to fight bugs and get some skates. I beat the Gym Leader who says to many camera puns and I leave.

I reach the big city with two people. They say go to the lab. I do and battle the Professor. I now got the Charmander who I named Delion. An awesome name that I looked up. I spoke with a man wanting a beautiful world.

No, I will not get lost, kid. Unlike the legend who would struggle to travel around the city. I have to find a cafe. I meet a woman who talked to the man. They leave and my rival wants to fight me later.

I train up Delion to raise his levels. We must be prepared for the Rock Gym. There are trainers with water types. But Delion beats them. We leave the city and fight more trainers. Delion reaches level 16 and evolves.

We arrive in the next town and I Super Train Delion to boost his defense. Delion sees a Snorlax on a bridge and wanted to battle. But we have to find a flute first. After fighting some trainers, Delion and I reach Parfum Palace. A man asks us to pay to enter. Inside, someone has lost their dog. I offer to help.

Delion helps with looking for the dog. The man comes after we found the dog and prepares some fireworks. After watching fireworks, we got the flute. Now Delion can take on Snorlax. He won by using Dragon Rage.

After a double battle, we carry on. Through a cave and get the Dex updated. In Ambrette Town, we learn about fossils. There is a man we need to find. I get help from a Rhyhorn to get to Glittering Cave. Delion helps to light up the cave when we enter it.

Team Flare is in the cave and attack Delion. But the Charmeleon fights back. The evil team is defeated and the man gives us the fossils he found.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Delion's attacks are,
Rock Smash
Dragon Rage
Ember
Smokescreen

Reaction score
Delion wanders on the beach and gets challenged. But he beats the swimmer's water types easily. He gets healed up and will train more to win against the next Gym. I get a bike by winning a quiz.

Training Delion to level 28. So he can learn Fire Fang. He got up to that level and he is ready to battle Rock Types. He almost got knocked out by a Rock Tomb. But with Dragon Rage, Delion won against the gym trainer.

Delion gets taken out by Grant's dino. I have to train Delion to level 36. We fight trainers at the Battle Chateau. Delion learns Flame Burst.

By using Dragon Rage, Delion beat Grant's team. He is now level 32. I teach Delion Aerial Ace and Shadow Claw. He takes on Team Flare grunts and random trainers. We lost Team Flare in Geosenge Town.

After some more training, Delion evolves into Charizard. We are both happy. He beats two Lucario in Geosenge Town with no problem. Delion gets overwhelmed by a Wingull's Water Pulse and Attract. He now has three losses.

I heal up Delion and continue on. He is interested in the mirrors in Reflection Cave. Many trainers still want to take on a Charizard. But Delion wins after getting hit by Rock Tomb. Someone gives me a Flash TM.

We arrive in Shalour City and I heal up Delion. We go into the Tower of Mastery to find someone who knows about Mega Evolution. I fight a girl for the Mega Ring and win. The man comments on that I have a Charizard.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Delion is now level 41. His attacks are,
Flame Burst
Slash
Aerial Ace
Shadow Claw

Reaction score
We go to take on the Fighting Gym. Delion knows he can win with ease. He does and we go back to the Tower. Delion learns Power-Up Punch, getting rid of Slash.

I get the Mega Bracelet and have a Lucario battle. With the bracelet, Delion gets his Mega Stone. He is pleased about this. If we face a strong trainer, he will Mega Evolve.

Delion flew over a river and landed near a ranch. We found some items. Once we arrive in Coumarine City, two people talk to me. To the actress Champion. There is a Champion across the sea who oozes personality.

My rival asks for a battle. Delion Mega Evolves and takes out her team while taking little damage. I teach Delion Dig and go to battle Grass Types. He wins with no trouble and learns Flamethrower.

A man calls me and talks about using Mega Evolution. On Route 13, Delion likes the look of the landscape.

Last edited: