• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

X Charizard Solo Run

Fan of Jarrus

Kanan Jarrus is a Noble Jedi
Reaction score
I will do everything up to Lumiose City then get Charmander. With him or her the run will start.

I get named Senpai by some people and get Fennekin. Go through a catching tutorial. I know how to throw a ball. I will be fine seeing the King's capture tutorial in SWSH. I get a bird for the bug gym.

I go into a forest and a girl follows me. I did not get lost in the forest and I leave with some people. I go to the Gym to fight bugs and get some skates. I beat the Gym Leader who says to many camera puns and I leave.

I reach the big city with two people. They say go to the lab. I do and battle the Professor. I now got the Charmander who I named Delion. An awesome name that I looked up. I spoke with a man wanting a beautiful world.

No, I will not get lost, kid. Unlike the legend who would struggle to travel around the city. I have to find a cafe. I meet a woman who talked to the man. They leave and my rival wants to fight me later.

I train up Delion to raise his levels. We must be prepared for the Rock Gym. There are trainers with water types. But Delion beats them. We leave the city and fight more trainers. Delion reaches level 16 and evolves.

We arrive in the next town and I Super Train Delion to boost his defense. Delion sees a Snorlax on a bridge and wanted to battle. But we have to find a flute first. After fighting some trainers, Delion and I reach Parfum Palace. A man asks us to pay to enter. Inside, someone has lost their dog. I offer to help.

Delion helps with looking for the dog. The man comes after we found the dog and prepares some fireworks. After watching fireworks, we got the flute. Now Delion can take on Snorlax. He won by using Dragon Rage.

After a double battle, we carry on. Through a cave and get the Dex updated. In Ambrette Town, we learn about fossils. There is a man we need to find. I get help from a Rhyhorn to get to Glittering Cave. Delion helps to light up the cave when we enter it.

Team Flare is in the cave and attack Delion. But the Charmeleon fights back. The evil team is defeated and the man gives us the fossils he found.

Last edited:
Delion wanders on the beach and gets challenged. But he beats the swimmer's water types easily. He gets healed up and will train more to win against the next Gym. I get a bike by winning a quiz.

Training Delion to level 28. So he can learn Fire Fang. He got up to that level and he is ready to battle Rock Types. He almost got knocked out by a Rock Tomb. But with Dragon Rage, Delion won against the gym trainer.

Delion gets taken out by Grant's dino. I have to train Delion to level 36. We fight trainers at the Battle Chateau. Delion learns Flame Burst.

By using Dragon Rage, Delion beat Grant's team. He is now level 32. I teach Delion Aerial Ace and Shadow Claw. He takes on Team Flare grunts and random trainers. We lost Team Flare in Geosenge Town.

After some more training, Delion evolves into Charizard. We are both happy. He beats two Lucario in Geosenge Town with no problem. Delion gets overwhelmed by a Wingull's Water Pulse and Attract. He now has three losses.

I heal up Delion and continue on. He is interested in the mirrors in Reflection Cave. Many trainers still want to take on a Charizard. But Delion wins after getting hit by Rock Tomb. Someone gives me a Flash TM.

We arrive in Shalour City and I heal up Delion. We go into the Tower of Mastery to find someone who knows about Mega Evolution. I fight a girl for the Mega Ring and win. The man comments on that I have a Charizard.

Last edited:
We go to take on the Fighting Gym. Delion knows he can win with ease. He does and we go back to the Tower. Delion learns Power-Up Punch, getting rid of Slash.

I get the Mega Bracelet and have a Lucario battle. With the bracelet, Delion gets his Mega Stone. He is pleased about this. If we face a strong trainer, he will Mega Evolve.

Delion flew over a river and landed near a ranch. We found some items. Once we arrive in Coumarine City, two people talk to me. To the actress Champion. There is a Champion across the sea who oozes personality.

My rival asks for a battle. Delion Mega Evolves and takes out her team while taking little damage. I teach Delion Dig and go to battle Grass Types. He wins with no trouble and learns Flamethrower.

A man calls me and talks about using Mega Evolution. On Route 13, Delion likes the look of the landscape. A storm makes it difficult for us to travel. Delion saw a Team Flare grunt and took on his Houndoom.

We enter the Power Plant. It has been taken over by Team Flare Grunts. Delion scared them all off. Now the city will have it's power back. We see a tall man looking for someone and walk away.

I stop outside the city and let Delion rest after many battles. Once we arrive, we see the city's power restored. Now we can take on the Electric Gym.

Delion gets paralyzed twice as he takes on Clemont. Using Power-Up Punch, he is able to win. We got the fifth badge.

The Professor calls me and tells me to go to a cafe. I gradually find the cafe after wandering around. Delion and I listen to that man hating people who are greedy. I then get another call from one of those kids. I just want to carry on with the journey.

I battle my rival again. Because Delion is over leveled he wins. More people come and talk about a scary house. Delion says that he is not scared by a house.

Last edited:
We travel through swamps to find this house. Trainers take us on, but Delion is powerful. He then flies me over the swamp. I get dragged into the house to hear a story about Slendermen.

I leave the place and arrive in Laverre City. We both clean ourselves of swamp water and rest. Delion takes on the Gym trainers. They take a few hits to beat. One used Attract on him, but Delion still won.

The Gym is very confusing. Delion uses Flamethrower on everyone who faces him. Now to find the Leader. We reach her and Delion wins the battle.

We get dragged to a factory. Team Flare has taken over. These kids run away from a guard. Again, Delion battles them and scares them away. I got a Master Ball as thanks.

We travel to Route 15. Along with Route 16, it is like the Wild Area. A vast place. I get a call before arriving in Dendemille Town. Once we are there, the Professor talks about a Legendary. Delion learns Dragon Claw. Because changing my partner Charizard's moves is cool.

We explore an abandoned building. Some punks try to pick a fight with Delion. He wins and we go back outside. A Sky Trainer battles us. After some more battles, we go back to the town.

We go into a snowy area, but Delion does not mind. A Mamoswine needs help so Delion and I check out a cave. A girl with a Doublade thought she was winning. One Flamethrower beat her partner.

Delion helps me across the ice and we carry on searching. More trainers are fought and overpowered by Delion.

Last edited:
Rock Slide does not hurt Delion that bad when he Mega Evolves. The are lots of fighters in this ice cave.

Team Flare are here of course. Delion Mega Evolves and chases them out of the cave. No, kid, I am not scared to Team Flare. My partner got rid of them. I get a Mega Stone and leave the freezing cave.

We fight some sky trainers and arrive in Anistar City. Our rival wants to battle and Delion beats her.

I get some new clothes and head to the Psychic Gym. Delion sweeps the trainer's teams. We take on the Gym Leader. He won and I got the badge.

Team Flare are planning something so Delion flies to the Capital. I find their cafe and battle the waiters. Delion takes down the Team Flare boss. Now we have to find a key for the lift. One Flare member has it.

There are a lot of warp panels and spinning tiles. But we find an Admin and beat her team. I run into the two assistants who are looking for a tall man.

More Grunts are beaten and we beat two higher ups. They talk about powering the ultimate weapon. We have to find this key. How are people supposed to get through this place?

With Delion, we win the key from the Admin. I go down the elevator and listen to a man's story. I do not see Galar in the flashback when the beam is fired.

We then take on a scientist who tells me to press a button. The weapon blooms in Geosenge Town. We quickly head there and battle a grunt.

The Leader battles us after talking about using the weapon. Delion Mega Evolves against Gyarados and wins the battle. We go down the tunnel to find the Legendary while battling grunts.

Last edited:
A girl wanted to help us and I agree. But she just stands there. A Houndoom wears out Delion but he wins. We get to a locked door and the girl opens it with Clemont's invention. Which blows up in our faces.

We find the Legendary powering up the weapon. Delion takes on four Team Flare members. He chased them away.

Xerneas awakens and I catch it with a Master Ball. The Team Flare Leader battles us. He loses and fires the weapon. Delion flies us out of there. Now Team Flare is gone. We can get back to our journeys.

We go back to Anistar City to continue on. The Professor calls me to meet up with him. First Delion and I are about to explore a cave. Inside, Delion's tail lights up the darkness. There are trainers here too.

Delion got hurt. Sturdy is annoying.

After beating some more trainers, we leave the cave. There is a girl outside who got lost. Just like someone else I know.

Once in Couriway Town, the Professor takes us on. Delion oneshots his Charizard. I then talk to people in every hotel in Kalos.

Delion battles on Route 19 and takes out a Sky Trainer. After beating a Fairy Girl, a rival battles us on the bridge. More people come and fall to Delion. They say some things then leave.

We arrive at Snowbelle City where the last Gym is. But the Leader is not there so we have to find him.

Last edited:
He is somewhere in the nearby woods. Delion hopes to battle a bit in there. We fight twins who repeat each other's lines.

Delion is too tough for them. We easily find the Gym Leader and he goes back to battle us. There are ice types in the Gym. Easy for Delion. He got hit with a lot of icicles.

The puzzle is a lot of work. But I get through it and take on the Gym Leader. No trouble for Delion. After the battle, I go into Couriway Hotel and a man talks about a Champion from his region. He means him, Leon.

After checking the rest of the hotels, we go to Route 21. To the League. Delion nearly lost to a crab's rocks. A guy blocking Victory Road fights us and Delion wins. We start our trek through the cave.

Some trainers are around in Victory Road. Delion is too strong for them. He sees a Blackbelt and roars a challenge at his team.

The rival wants to fight. Delion Mega Evolves and takes out her team. He decides to keep Flamethrower. We are almost at the end of Victory Road. At the League, I change Delion's moves.

It enter the Castle with Delion and talk to an Elite Four member.

First we battle the steel type user. His Probopass is difficult to take down. But Delion managed to win.

The fire type user is next. Her Talonflame took a hit. Delion sweeps the rest of the team.

Delion got taken out by the water user. But he would try again with Power-Up Punch. He won, now onto the last one.

Against the dragon user, Delion uses Dragon Claw to win.

One last battle to do now.

Last edited:
Delion overpowered the Champion's team. She did not appear much or excite me. The way he has. I beat Kalos with Delion.

Another person wants to battle and Delion won. His partner returns and he is happy.

Back home, I praise Delion for his efforts and company. I teach him Dig because Charizard using that move is awesome.

I get a train ticket and go to a new city. Delion has a battle there with a man using Levitation. There is only the Battle Tower clone here. So I return to my hometown and the adventure is finished.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom