• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia X-Men: AoA Mafia - FORCES OF APOCALYPSE WIN - 7-20-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

Child of the Atom
Reaction score
X-MEN: AGE OF APOCALYPSE MAFIA

Epilogue of X-Men Mafia

Weeks had past since the great battle had erupted, yet the tomb of Charles Xavier remained peaceful on his estate, faraway from the problems of the world. But something would come and ruin this....

A shadowy figure can nearer and nearer the tomb. The young man felt no fear or qualms about being on Xavier's property. He was faily after all. As the yound David Heller looked down at his father's grave, he was taken over by a wave of panic. Voices swirled in his head, he was until all but his own remained to say. "We are not one, we are Legion" And the young man disappeared.

He travelled back in time to what his broken and splintered psyche could see a vendetta against the man he held responsible for stealing his childhood: Magneto. If Xavier never had to form the X-Men to fight Magneto, he wouldn't have died, he would have stayed with David and his mother.

"He would have stayed," screamed the young man has he arrived at his destination, years before the X-Men were ever founded, years before Legion had ever been conceived. He saw his father, young, alive, talking with Magneto, laughing as though they were friends. But Legion knew what he had to do. He channeled his psychic energy into a blash and aimed it at Magneto... but to his surprise, his father jumped in front of the blast, ending both Charles and David's life.

Magneto, left speechless by the devastating loss of his best friend and knowing first hand the destructive power a loose mutant could wield, he decided to continue his friends work and form the X-Men... leading the team on another destiny and through...

Synopsis:

After witnessing the death of his best friend Charles Xavier at the end of an unknown mutant, Magneto decides to dedicate his life to bringing about a lasting peace between humans and mutants. But sadly, he was not the only one witnessing the fight. Seeing two of the most powerful mutants on the planet fall, one dead, one stricken with grief, the immortal mutant Apocalypse decides to launch his campain to conquer the world. Quickly gathering supporters and seeing the world's countries fall one by one in front of him. North America, Europe, Russia, Wakanda, Atlantis, all of the world fell at his feet with only a few brave souls to stand against him: Magneto's X-Men.

From the ruins of the X-Mansion, destroyed by Apocalypse's attacks, Magneto leads the resistance aided by Rogue, his wife and mother of his newborn child Charles, his children Wanda and Pietro, and the rest of the X-Men. They wage losing battles after losing battles against Apocalypse until one day, a hope appears: an interdimensional traveller called Bishop shows up at the X-Mansion with fragmented memories of the world as it was, with Charles Xavier still alive and without the tyranical rule of Apocalypse.

Determined to bring back the world as it once was, Magneto sends it X-Men to both defeat the Apocalypse and his Horsemen, while others will seek out ways to restore reality as it was. And thus began.... the fight to bring down Apocalypse.

Rules

1- I will hostkill or sub your role for unsportsmanlike conduct, inactivity or breaking the rules. Inaction kills games, so if you sign up, sign up to play and play nice.

2- Do not post a screen cap of your role PM in the game thread, via PMs, via VMs, or via any other way (including QT if that's possible). On the other hand, quotes or reporting contents from private conversations (i.e. saying he said...) or CCing another player when sending a PM are permitted, as is posting screen caps of private conversations or linking to QT in the game thread. Role claiming and lying through your teeth are more than welcome though. :p

3- As always, you must include me in all your private conversations related to the game. That means including me in the list of recipients of your PMs, sharing QuickTopic or PMing me game related content that you share with another player via other means.

4- The game consists of alternating phases of day and night. Each phase will end at 10 PM Eastern Daylight Time and will last 24 hours.

5- During day phases, players vote for a player to lynch; the player with the most votes is eliminated. To cast your vote, simply proceed this way Vote: (Insert player’s name). To change your vote, first retract your vote by writing Unvote: (Insert player’s name) and right below, writing the name of the person you want to vote for. Players can also vote to avoid a lynch by writing Vote: No Lynch.

6- Each night phase, the mafia will try to eliminate one player from the opposing team. Most of the players have night actions. The way to use those night actions is included in the role PM you’ll receive on Night 0.

7- The game is fairly basic, the roles are self-explanatory, so it’s really open to anyone who wants to play, no matter what your skill level or your knowledge of the game might be, the regulars and myself will try our very best to make you feel welcome. Also, you don’t need to know the comic books to win this game; the traditional doctor, cop, godfather, etc. are mostly all present so you shouldn’t feel disoriented. If you have any questions, ask me; that's what I'm here for.

8- Except for mafia members, I'd ask all eliminated not to communicate information pertaining to the game to players still in the game, and if possible, to stop posting in the thread until the end of the game except for one post-death message that shall not contain information about the game or other players.

9- Note that some roles have hidden abilities that will be triggered under certain conditions. The players will be made aware of these abilities if and when those conditions are achieved.

10- Have fun!

Note: There's 24 slots open, but I can add, or subtract roles if need be. Sign up as quickly as possible. ; )

1. Neoflare Lasered by mafia troopers on Night 3
2. Sourcandy Pushed over the edge of glory on Night 4
3. Hide in Plain Sight Shadowcat, Aveda Kedavra'd... twice... on Night 5
4. Mintaka Sinister, WINNER!
5. The Puppetmaster Rogue, Retconned into being killed on Night 2
6. Phoenicks Apoclypse - Ripped in half by Magneto on Kanye's orders on Day 1
7. Rainbowkit Gambit, blown himself up on Night 8
8. Iteru Cyclops - Eliminated in a good old fashion model catfight on Day 4
9. Pseudonym
10. Parma Strong Guy - Trampled to death by Cabernet's Bambi daddy on Day 2
11. TFSpock Blink, teleported into the heart of a volcano on Night 8
12. Sgt. Pepper's Sabertooth, human pinata'd on Day 8
13. Turtwig A
14. CommanderPigg Magneto, killed on Night 6
15. BoredBeyondBelief Jubilee, killed in the air by a stray spell on Night 5
16. Synthesis Quicksilver, killed on Night 8
17. Mijzelffan Banshee, eliminated by the fury of the Forces of Apocalypse on Night 1
18. ! Thunder Lord Z Weapon X, killed on Night 8
19. Mariowie Exodus, eliminated by unknown causes on Day 3
20. Shadow Darkrai
21. Opossumguy
22. J J M Bishop, beaten to death on Night 2
23. Axle Helios-Kun Sunfire, had a knife thrown to him by Bellatrix Lestrange on Night 5
24. Zwhoobatte
25. GengarEatBanana Colossus, killed on Night 6
26. ghaskan Abyss, ripped up from the inside by Banshee on Night 1
27. Fireheart
28. Flame_ Iceman, killed by killer bees on Day 5
29. The Puppetmaster Apocalypse 2.0 WINNER
30. parma Storm, killed on Night 7
31. hurristat Moonstar, WINNER

Subs

1. Rayne

Also: I WILL LIMIT THE GIFS! except if I do an ANTM related death, you guys are on your own then. :p

Winning Host in the First War Room Awards

mehuh.png

besthost.png

Last edited:
Re: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Mafia - Sign up !

I'll play

The Puppetmaster would like in, please. :3

I'm not playing. I'm winning. Phoenicks

In Lemme be Syke again.

In please.

Sign me in.

parma wants in.

Let me in. *Bangs on door* Please.

You're all in!

Halfway there people, please sign up!

Okay Hellion, for you, I'll sign up ^^
*hopes for a duex ex machina role like last time*

Wait! I thought Rouge was dead! I was killed last game! Anyway, numbah 16, BBB! IN!

I'll join. Looks like it could be fun.

Mijzelffan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom