• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia X-Men: AoA Mafia - FORCES OF APOCALYPSE WIN - 7-20-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 8 - Down to the wire - Last updated 7-19-11 1234 EST

Voting is over.

Sgt.Pepper's was punched on the nose, hung from his feet, covered in pink feathers and bashed til candy came out.

So... huge spoiler....

malcolm1.jpg

BRUCE WILLIS WAS DEAD ALL ALONG! : (
Sabertooth, the Hound

sabretoothaoa2.jpg

All your life, you'd been a nomad and a loner, so when Apocalypse found you and offered you a place in his new world order, you took it. Steadily rising in the ranks, you became Apocalypse's top hound. With your heightened sense of smell and sight, you could track any of those mutants who escaped Apocalypse rule. Yet, as you gained more and more prestige, your heart was less and less into the job. You hated your life and the cruelty of your actions. You defied Apocalypse's horseman Holocaust, and would've died in the process had Magneto not saved you. Since then, you've been one of his most loyal and noble X-Men and surrogate father to the mutant Blink.

Every night, you can use your tracking skills to follow another player, and as such, you will be able to hear some of their nightly conversations. Just PM saying Follow: Player X.

Also, as Blink's adoptive father, you care deeply for her, even die for her. Should she die, your votes would count double for the subsequent phase, and only that phase.

You are allied with the X-Men, you win if you eliminate all forces of Apocalypse.

Sgt.Pepper's was eliminated, it is now Night 8

Last edited:
Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 8 - Down to the wire - Last updated 7-19-11 1234 EST

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED​

In the night the Forces of Apocalypse debated to figure out who they were gonna eliminate. They walked in to the X-Men camp like they owned the place...

tumblr_llb68oXLGs1qf98fk.gif

The X-Men were shocked and terrified as they looked at the incoming forces of Apocalypse.

tumblr_ljz9sz91qg1qcjclio1_500_thumb.gif

tumblr_lc9lol8k0J1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

tumblr_lmtfr0kyog1qei1o9o1_400_thumb.gif

But the Forces of Apocalypse didn't care... they were heartless... and went on the attack.

tumblr_kuz8idGqIS1qzlc6io1_500.png

and despite the X-Men's protests...

tumblr_lna24vUcou1qcu70d.gif

The Forces of Apocalypse slaughtered them, starting with a surprise attack on...

Blink, the Teleporter

arm.jpg

Blink was recognized as a mutant from birth on account of her purple skin and pointy ears, and has such, was taken by Apocalypse and sent to the pens where Sinister conducted experiments on her. She was saved by Sabertooth, a former henchman of Holocaust, an Horsemen of Apocalypse, who then took her in as his own daughter and raised her to be one of Magneto's X-Men.

Through her teleportation powers, Blink is able to teleport one player away on two days, making their vote invalid, but also making them immune to the lynch on that day. The players will be back at the beginning of the subsequent night phase. Just PM saying Teleport: Player X when you want to use your power.

You are allied with the X-Men, you win if you eliminate all forces of Apocalypse.

TFSpock has been eliminated

Who was scared into teleporting herself into the heart of a volcano. But the Forces of Apocalypse weren't done yet. They knew they had to keep eliminating those pesky X-Men.

One of them had seen the murder of his teammate and was livid, more angry than words could ever describe.

157dy02.gif

So angry, he blew himself up

atomic_explosion.gif

for he was...

Gambit, the Thief

AoA_Gambit_01.jpg

You were adopted into the New Orleans Thieves Guild at a very young age, and learned to fight and steal like no other. As the Guild's patron, Candra, joined Apocalypse as one of his Horsemen, you hid. Spying a battle between the X-Men and Apocalypse's forces, you saved Magneto's life. You two struck an unlikely friendship and you became one of his most dedicated and loyal fighters. As you joined the X-Men, you met a young mutant named Rogue whom you quickl fell in love with. After a difficult courtship and relationship, you were ready to propose to her, when she chose Magneto. Feeling betrayed and bitter, you left the X-Men and formed your own resistance group. Yet, when Magneto called upon you to help the fight and restore reality, you happily took part in the fray.

An expert marksman, you carry with you knives that you can charge with explosive energy and throw at your opponent. You can charge any inanimate object with devastating force. As such, once dead you can use your last breath to charge a knife and throw it without fail at another player, taking them out with you.

Rainbowkit has been eliminated

And the Forces of Apocalypse turned their attention towards the lone remaining members of the X-Men...

bridesmaids_wiig.jpg

"I'm so fast, you won't be able to keep up with me," said the lone X-Men taunting the Forces of Apocalypse.

tumblr_la8cct5YnD1qace781.gif

Retorted the Forces of Apocalypse.

After running around, the Forces of Apocalypse finally caught up with the last remaining X-Men.

Quicksilver, the Speedster

406px-QuicksilverApoc442.jpg

You were living a peaceful existence with your sister Wanda when your adoptive parents announced you that your real father had come back for you both. Determined to follow Magneto's dream of mutant and human cooperation and fight the coming rise of Apocalypse, you quickly joined him, leading your own team of X-Men. After your sister's death in the defense of the X-Men's base in the Wundagore Mountains, you became depressed. Your pain lessened after you met Ororo Monroe, the mutant called Storm, whom you became romantically involved with.

Your super speed powers enable you to vote for up to three users, meaning that the first two times you UNVOTE a player, the original vote will remain. You cannot add votes, meaning you cannot stack votes. Each of your votes against one player will only count once.

You are allied with the X-Men, you win if you eliminate all forces of Apocalypse

Synthesis was eliminated

After disposing of the body, the Forces of Apocalypse were so happy of their victory, they wept like that girl who cried when she saw Sanjaya...

crying_girl1.gif

and they are...

Sinister, the geneticist

Nathaniel_Essex_(Earth-295)_003.jpg

You were a brilliant geneticist and scientist and one of the first men to discover the X-Gene after you were greatly influenced by the theories of one of your contemporaries, Charles Darwin. Oh yeah... did I mention you were born in Victorian England? Your long life is explained by your meeting with En Sabah Nur, an immortal mutant the world would soon learn to know as Apocalypse. He mutated your human body and granted you superior powers. Yet, your greatest weapon remains your scientific mind.

You are known for the cruel experiments you practice on mutants, sometimes giving them new abilities, fusing their powers together, creating superhuman soldiers. As such, you can make your teammates more durable and more able to survive the fury of the X-Men. Each time you vote for one of your teammates, instead of adding a vote against him, I will subtract one vote. Also, because of your regenerative capabilities, you can escape death, whether from a lynch or a night action, once.

You are allied with the Forces of Apocalypse, you win if the enemies of Apocalypse are no longer in a position to pose a threat to him.

Moonstar, the Illusion Caster

150px-Danielle_Moonstar_(Earth-295).jpg

You're a psychotic mutant who enjoys torture, chaos and violence. There, I said it. You were recruited into Apocalypse's forces as an assassin, using your psionic powers to create illusions and create psionic weapons. You're part of an elite task force known as the Pale Riders and are often asked to go and kill those that Apocalypse deems undesirable.

You have the ability to create illusions and as such, twice in the game you can send me a PM telling me what illusion you'd like to cast on the battlefield. You can suggest alliances or conversations between two players, forge fake role PM, etc. It's all up to you how you use this power.

You are allied with the Forces of Apocalypse, you win if the enemies of Apocalypse are no longer in a position to pose a threat to him.

and...

Apocalypse

406px-AoA_apoc.jpg

For days and nights, you have felt this presence inside you. Something stirring from the inside. A voice deep inside you calling out to break free. Slowly, you felt your old self crumble away as you forgot who you were. Who are you? No one knows for sure. But slowly, memories keep coming back. New ones. New memories... Memories of your life as... Apocalypse.

Witnessing Legion's attack on Magneto and Charles Xavier, Apocalypse decided to strike now before superhumans became more powerful and came in bigger nimbers. Strongly believing in the survival of the fittest creed, you are attacking both humans and mutants to find those worthy enough to be under your rule. All of North America fell under your rule and then soon after, the entire world followed, with only the X-Men and the High Human Council remaining to oppose you.

You have the power to alter your molecular structure because of your mutant power, makng you capable of superhuman strenght, regeneration and shapeshifting. As such, you're able to avoid detection from people whoever might check on you. It also explains why you've been able to live for so long, close to 5000 years. The body you now inhabit is strong... for now... strong enough that you won't need to transfer again. Not that you could if you wanted to.

who was originally...

Morph, the Shapeshifter

Morph(EX).JPG

You're one of Magneto's X-Men and you've always been known for your insane sense of humour and your shapeshifting abilities. You always keep morale up and crack jokes, and has such, you're one of the most appreciated X-Men.

In the advent of your death, your shapeshifting powers will transform you into one of the remaining roles in the games. Should you be lynched during the day, it will transform you into a member of the X-Men; should you be killed at night, you will transform into one of the mafia roles.

Mintaka, hurristat, The Puppetmaster (and by extension Phoenicks and Ghaskan have won the game.

Epilogue

"It can't be," screamed the distraught voice of the Scarlet Witch. "They can't all be dead... Father... Brother..."

Tears streaming down her face, Wanda Maximoff was plagued by visions; visions of death and agony, visions of a world where all her family was dead, where all she'd ever known had turned to ashes. A firey world where her kin laid dead.

Something in her snapped, she couldn't allow this to continue. But what could she do? Probablilities had always bended in Wanda's favour, but as she would soon learn, so could reality. Wanda close her eyes and let out a screeching howl. Once she opened them, she was standing in a green garden. She could feel the warm tropical enveloping her, like a comforting shroud.

"Genosha," she muttered, taking in the beauty of the tropical island.

She turned around and faced her father, Magneto, her brother, Quicksilver and her sister Polaris. They were a family at last.

"You're alive," screamed Wanda, running towards her family.

"Of course we are," said Magneto. "The House of Magnus would not fall easily Wanda. If anything happened to me, our mutant brothers and sisters at the head of the world's governments would rise up in anger. Don't you see Wanda? It's what I've always dreamed of. Mutants supremacy. We rule the world. Nothing can touch us now."

- - -​

On the other side of the world, in a S.H.I.E.L.D. hellicarrier, Wolverine, leader of the elite task force known as the Red Guard, wakes up next to his lover and teammate Mystique. And he remembers everything, all the memories he'd lost about who he'd been, and how he became the man he is. But he also remembers that this world is not right, that this world is false. And it's up to him to set it right.

write the rest in...​

X-MEN: HOUSE OF M MAFIA​

X-MEN: HOUSE OF M MAFIA

THE X-MEN'S POWERS: STUTTERING

anyway, good game everyone!

Also, please include comments on roles, whether some worked or some didn't, what I could do to improve the game, etc. It's really helpful and would help me make the next installment better.

Yay! Thank you very much for letting me play your game, Hellion; you is a fantabulous host (Tyra would be so proud ;_;).

I want the mafia quicktopic. I want to know why they killed me first, causing me to miss the entire game.

I wanna know why you took advantage of me twice. Mafia, you were lucky TPM subbed Shadow Darkrai. I was gonna vote for him.

I want the mafia quicktopic. I want to know why they killed me first, causing me to miss the entire game.

OH YOU
YOU TOOK A MAFIA PLAYER WITH YOU
A ROLEBLOCKER WHILE AT IT
IN NIGHT 1

WHAT MORE OF A HONORABLE DEATH WOULD YOU WANT

*rant rant*

/me was the very person that suggested it

~

Apocalypse's Evil Lair of Evil - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Apocalypse's Evil Lair of Evil People Who Aren't Traitors - QuickTopic free message board hosting

~

I wanna know why you took advantage of me twice. Mafia, you were lucky TPM subbed Shadow Darkrai. I was gonna vote for him.

Heh, but then Shadow Darkrai was originally a townie. :3

~

I enjoyed this game! Thanks, Hellion, for making another great game.

alg_lady_gaga_blood_7.jpg

GAGA WANTED YOUR BLOOD

After the trouble you caused in the first game... I don't why you're surpris - DON'T YOU START ARGUING IT'S META! :p

I was a bit disappointed that my efforts were wasted xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom