• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia X-Men: AoA Mafia - FORCES OF APOCALYPSE WIN - 7-20-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Mafia - Night 1 - Not again... - Last updated 7-6-11

Convert someone who is already mafia! Well those are the best people to convert right? Ah whatever it sux that no one seems supsicous...

Re: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Mafia - Night 1 - Not again... - Last updated 7-6-11

^ Right.

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

The Forces of Apocalypse cried as they mourned the death of their leader. But quickly, their heartfelt tears turned to outrage, cries for revenge. One of Apocalypse's Horsemen spoke in an eerie voice.

"Time to go suck some X-Men!" said the Horseman.

"Wait what?" said another one. "Did you... just say..."

"Oh get your mind out of the gutter," said the exasperated horseman. "Suck them in the dimensional portal that's in my chest where they go to an alternate dimension..."

tumblr_lfnhpsZt6l1qbyc4y.gif

"Seriously, that's your mutant power?" said the other Horseman. "What, were they all out of super strenght at the grocery store?"

"Aaaaaanyway, I'll absorb that guy... is that better?" asked the Horseman.

"Yeah"

All agreed on their victim, and the Horseman prepared himself to absorb the X-Man in retaliation for their leader's death. The Horseman opened the dimensional portal in his chest.

tumblr_lhlmc83uwt1qdkqsw.gif

But evidently, it was not. Moment after being absorbed, all the Forces of Apocalypse heard a howling noise, a screeching louder than Hell's Furies.

tumblr_leb6v2Lzs41qeno54o1_500.gif

And in a flash, the Horseman known as Abyss was teared from the inside by the powerful screaming attack.

Abyss

129700-184056-abyss_super.jpg

You're the son of Mystique and Nightcrawler's brother. Very early into Apocalypse's rule, he captured you and had you tortured by Sinister. Yet, through resilience, you managed to break free, but instead of running away, you made it all the way to Apocalypse's chambers and murder one of his Horsemen, Bastion, and took his job. You're known for sadistic nature.

Your mutant powers turns your body into a portal to a pocket dimension inside your body. Each night, you can absorb another player into your body. They will be unable to use their night actions and their vote in the following day will count for nothing. They'll stop being in your dimension on the following night. To do so, just PM me saying Absorb: Player X. Be careful who you absorb as the portal you carry is susceptible to sound attacks.

You are allied with the Forces of Apocalypse, you win if the enemies of Apocalypse are no longer in a position to pose a threat to him.

ghaskan has been eliminated

The Forces of Apocalypse looked at each other in despair and incomprehesion...

tumblr_lne01r1l5W1qhbba8.gif

6a0120a6ac5429970c014e5f227673970c-640wi

"Not again," said an Horseman of Apocalypse. "Man... two in two phases... that sucks..."

"But the guy's still there..." said a lone vicious voice. "Couldn't we, you know... finish the job... I mean, we did come here to kill him after all."

tumblr_liab4j89uQ1qehmh1o1_500.gif

And so it came to pass that the X-Man known as Banshee... well... up and died...

Banshee, the Screamer

116522-75604-banshee_super.jpg

Having retired from the X-Men, Magneto still manages to convinces you to come back to the battlefield to fight the forces of Apocalypse. Because of his close friendship with Magneto's son Quicksilver, you agree and clear your voice as you enter battle.

Once in the game, you can emit a loud screeching sound that will make everyone grab their ears in pain, and make them unable to vote to lynch a player, effectively making your vote the only one that will count. To do so, just send me a PM saying Screech during the day phase you want to use your power and the vote in the thread will be the lynch target.

You are allied with the X-Men, you win if you eliminate all forces of Apocalypse.

Hidden ability: Should you be absorbed into the pocket dimension in Abyss's stomach, you will take him out.

Mijzelffan has been eliminated

IT IS NOW DAY TWO

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 2 - The Screamer in the Hole - Last updated 7-7-11 2230 ES

interesting :D!
Vote:panu

Convert someone who is already mafia! Well those are the best people to convert right? Ah whatever it sux that no one seems supsicous...

What are you talking about?

Sourcandy: Please elaborate on your vote, kay? thanks.

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 2 - The Screamer in the Hole - Last updated 7-7-11 2230 ES

vote parma , because you tried to break the bandwagon with voting for rainbowkit.

Okay, let's not rush to voting everyone or it'll lead to a jumbled clusterfuck again. Easier to tally if there are only three votes out at once or whatever.

Vote: parma

Voting for Phoenicks and hitting mafia was sheer luck; not voting for him isn't suspicious given that I didn't have much to go on. That's a terrible reason for voting for parma.

I do like how TLZ voted for no reason though.

Vote: ! Thunder Lord Z

Convince me to change my vote as it isn't finalised.

Vote: ! Thunder Lord Z I agree with Iteru, parma may have broken the bandwagon on Phoenicks, but only because she needed info from Rainbowkit to get leads. I feel that either way, whether parma voted for Phoenicks or not, Phoenicks would have likely gotten out, only this way parma could grab a speck of info.

What are you talking about?

Sourcandy: Please elaborate on your vote, kay? thanks.

You know what this means!
qttb.png

I mean, PM!

That's not a death worthy of me. There need to be more gifs. You know what, I will do my own death. Ahem:

It was night. Then out of a sudden, scary noises were heard.

applejackbloom.gif

trixiee0603.gif

raritye1402200.gif

pinkiee1508200.gif

rainbowe1602200.gif

Anyone who happened to hear these noises was trembling with fear.

owle1701200.gif

Then, out of the shadows, a team emerged, and they closed in upon Banshee...

scootaloobloome1701200.gif

bloome1801200.gif

"We're killing him slowly and painfully!" "No, we don't have much time, we're killing him swiftly and efficiently!" "Ugh, you are so stupid!" They argued.

d2d96dbd36a518b88876be27fda9fe1e.gif

94883c54563b8ee5c1e3f0741d8deab6.gif

"Hurry up already!" A third one said. "We don't have all night!"

db2a83112589f3cdc5e7507510f3653a.gif

ad55e3896098f8f8e7be55480023806b.gif

"Do you really have to kill me? Can't we just forget this whole thing happened?" Banshee said.

39f3fd8900cd54bd5481687168d94c50.gif

700f06c892c8058a5fcccb980ec082c2.gif

fluttershye1704200.gif

"Errrrrrm... How 'bout no." One of them spoke. "Now attack!"

pinkie6.gif

bloome1207200.gif

twilighte1504200.gif

And swiftly like that, Banshee got assassinated.

Insert my role pm here.

He was Mijzelffan.

rosecp.gif

f5f40b2b47c5a797b80245e0937f5f7f.gif

"Ugh, I hate having to look at deaths like that..." One said.

"Quiet you. We have to get out of here, before dawn breaks in." The other replied.

And with that, they were off...

---

I never knew gifspam was this fun :p

I don't know who to vote for... why ! Lord Thunder Z? Iteru just wanted a reason why not to vote ! Lord Thunder Z? No one seems suposous so... err I have to do the sour candy way until someone seems supsious... Vote: Shadow Darkrai

Mijz, any gif spam requires Dent spinning or "It's tasting time motherfuckers!".

I'm sure that the host would agree ^^

Self votes are Day 1 material. If you want to discourage Iteru's leads, what leads do you have? Speak, brothuh.

Shit, when I was at my dads I missed two phases. Forgive my great gif master!

Anyways, I'll read the thread and get back... And I'm done. However I'm not sure if anyone is truly worth voting for, no-one gets my vote just yet.

I never knew gifspam was this fun :p

They're addicting.

Mijz, any gif spam requires Dent spinning or "It's tasting time motherfuckers!".

I'm sure that the host would agree ^^

Why did you mention... Dento....

tumblr_ll6vn1M33d1qh16qpo1_500.gif

I feel the fire in me... in need to share the Dento magic!!!!

tumblr_lhh3dxvlDY1qfmvcho1_r1_500.gif

IT'S GIFFING TIME

tumblr_liw82wj0F71qfmy47o1_500.gif

WITH NOTHING BUT ENERGY

tumblr_lmlow8IZsI1qh16qpo1_500.gif

WITH A CAP!

tumblr_lkh6ijGdH21qh16qpo1_500.gif

WITH AN IPAD THINGY

Urgh... I scare myself sometimes...

tumblr_ljgv00PiHd1qctiwao1_400.gif

DENTO IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

and if you don't realize that...

tumblr_lnza4ujriM1qavxbbo1_500.gif

Satoshi will make stank faces at you.

I might be a tad late with the update but it should be before midnight EST.

MOAR GIFZ

tumblr_ll6w81eL3F1qh16qpo1_500.gif

tumblr_ll6x5vVfR61qh16qpo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkssijTfNf1qh16qpo1_500.gif

tumblr_ll6wo9YJVG1qh16qpo1_500.gif

3yjb5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom