• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia X-Men: AoA Mafia - FORCES OF APOCALYPSE WIN - 7-20-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Mafia - Sign up !

Okay I am in.

Now that I have 20 players, I will be sending out roles on July 4th 10PM EST.

FOR ALL WHO STILL WANT TO JOIN, YOU HAVE UNTIL THAT TIME TO DO SO. I don't mind creating more roles if I have to, but the games starts today.

Last edited:

I'm in.

I'll join.

I've been told this would be a good mafia to join, so here I am. Axle in.

last spot is taken.

That's 24 players! Which is the number of roles I have, though as I said above, I'm not against creating more roles. If you still want to join, you have until 10 PM EST (a little over 3 hours from now) to do so, since this is when I'll be sending out the roles.

Now... to search for GIFs for the next three hours...

MWA...

HA...

HA HA...

MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

tumblr_lcivg5wIOh1qd3fhv.png

I'll be a sub!

In if I can be, otherwise I'll sub.

@Fireheart I'll add you to the sub list
@GengarEatBanana You're the 25th and final player

I'm sending out the roles

DO NOT CONFIRM UNTIL I INDICATE THAT NIGHT 0 HAS BEGUN.

Were you expecting a GIF? : P

In so in.

Edit: NOOOOOOO

@Flame_ I can add you as a sub if you want.

- - - - -​

X-MEN: AGE OF APOCALYPSE MAFIA

In was a dark night in the ruins of was used used to be a colossal manor. An old and tired man was sitting amongst the rubble of what used to be his best friend's family estate. It had been years since he had inherited this manor from Charles, but Magneto still felt a twinge in his heart as he remembered his bald friend's sweet kisses (Vade retro Yaoifangirlica ! Slash fan, I cast you OUT!) a deep sadness at the thought of his deceased friend, but Magneto knew he needed to help Charles fulfill his dream even if he wouldn't be alive to see it come to fruition. He would overthrow Apocalypse, and usher in an era of understanding between mutants and humans...

But for now, he was hypnotized by the television, because piles of rubbles get cable... this in an alternate dimension...

df553fee-939f-45f9-b4b4-1bd881607cef.jpg

Anyway, Magneto was watching Apocalypse's Next Top Model, because as Tyra herself put it, "Gurl, if I could survive being bullied by Naomi Campbell when I was 17 years old, alone, in Paris, and still make it to 25 castings, and be on time to every single one of them; child I can survive Apocalypse conquering the whole damn world"

tumblr_l59lehewLa1qavchl.gif

Tyra had just eliminate Domino for not bringing out her inner psycho, or as Tyra put it,"Child, you need to bring it. You need to work it like the rent is due tonight" Magneto was glad the Wolfsbane had been given another chance despite being stuck in her wolf form and not showing off the garment. If there were two things that Magneto was serious about, it was America's Next Top Model.

serious.gif

He needed to ponder. A stranger had brought him news of this reality not being real. He spoke of another world where Magneto didn't rule. You know... a world without stuff like death, destruction, rubbles, death, entire continents being decimated, death, smoke, did I mention death, and those pesky informercials about that really sheet with arms.

snuggie_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

"No, those still exist," said the stranger. "But it sure is better than Apocalypse."

"Really?" replied Magneto.

"Let's see... death v. people in snuggi... ok I get your point," replied the stranger.

"But we'll still defeat Apocalypse," said Magneto.

"Sure," said the stranger.

"And after Apocalypse," said Magneto, "WE'LL DEFEAT THE SNUGGIE!"

It is now Night 0

Please confirm your roles in the thread. For those of you with Night Actions, you can't use them tonight. Day 1 will start on 7-5-11 at 10PM EST

Last edited:
Re: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Mafia - Night 0 - How many GIFs? Last updated 7-5-11 0:4

PARMA IS CONFIRMING HER ROLE!

With that said, she will gladly take the win off your grubby hands.

Re: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Mafia - Night 0 - How many GIFs? Last updated 7-5-11 0:4

Role Get.

role confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom