• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia X-Men: AoA Mafia - FORCES OF APOCALYPSE WIN - 7-20-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Mafia Day 1 - The hills are alive! - Last updated 7-5-1

Voting is now closed

Goes to tally the votes

Re: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Mafia Day 1 - The hills are alive! - Last updated 7-5-1

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

Magneto gathered his X-Men. He looked ominously at each and every one of them. This was a time for serious business.

shit_just_got_real_trollcat.jpg

"So..." said Magneto, "Anybody got any ideas how to get rid of Apocalypse?"

"Well, I was thinking we could send a team to teleport across the galaxy into the space territory of the Shiar Empire, where said team could steal the sacred and precious M'kraan crystal to allow us to restore the dimensional timeline into bringing back the real reality," said one person. "But... that's just an idea."

"Or we could send one of us to the tropical wonderland that is the Savage Land in the middle of Antartica, so we can contact the mutant seer Destiny, who can tell us of a way to defeat Apocalypse and restore the timeline," said another.

The X-Men all looked at each other confused and bewildered.

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

tumblr_l6hjg4iAPl1qct8z0o1_250.gif

tumblr_libwjyMHUY1qzb0x0.gif

But then, one wise person spoke up.

tumblr_kpy7idMdqB1qa3cw9o1_400.jpg

YO X-MEN, I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU AND IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT I JUST GOTTA SAY MAGNETO IS ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL OF ALL TIME! So... you guys should just walk up to Apocalypse and like... sick Magneto on him. I bet he could rip him in half... right?

tumblr_liftc2ZI9Q1qh2ku4.gif

And they did just that!

Apocalypse

406px-AoA_apoc.jpg

Witnessing Legion's attack on Magneto and Charles Xavier, Apocalypse decided to strike now before superhumans became more powerful and came in bigger nimbers. Strongly believing in the survival of the fittest creed, you are attacking both humans and mutants to find those worthy enough to be under your rule. All of North America fell under your rule and then soon after, the entire world followed, with only the X-Men and the High Human Council remaining to oppose you.

You have the power to alter your molecular structure because of your mutant power, makng you capable of superhuman strenght, regeneration and shapeshifting. As such, you're able to avoid detection from people whoever might check on you. It also explains why you've been able to live for so long, close to 5000 years. Yet because of the immense energies you wield, it is rumored that you have to transfer your mind and powers into another body. Should your current body be endangered, you would be able to leave it behind and tansfer your powers to another player.

You are allied with the Forces of Apocalypse, you win if the enemies of Apocalypse are no longer in a position to pose a threat to him.

Phoenicks has been eliminated, it is now Night 1.

Last edited:
Re: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Mafia - Night 1 - Not again... - Last updated 7-6-11

So...was that the godfather?? :DDDD
*happy dance*

Yaaaayyy! What splendid news! Bad news though is that...there's probably still someone out there with his ability...NOOOOO!! ;_;

Vote: Rainbowkit

She's been quiet. A vote can get her to talk.
I'll claim to you if you claim to me first, kk? (same applies for everyone else)

Oh, and FoS CP because over-reacting to deaths is a sign of mafia trying to appear town. *pokes MafiaWiki*

Re: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Mafia - Night 1 - Not again... - Last updated 7-6-11

Godfather again? This seems to be a new trend... :p

<--- too lazy and clueless to post during Day 1

Now we have more clues to work on, with the votes.

I'd be less annoyed if the reason for my death wasn't "He used a RNG". I always vote random on Day 1. An RNG is just a variation on what I already do.

Edit: Also, where are the celebrations from everybody? Are we just used to killing the godfather early now? :p

Last edited:

Edit: Also, where are the celebrations from everybody? Are we just used to killing the godfather early now? :p

Aw, poor Nick. The sorrow. Aren't you lonely :p

Here, hope you feel entertained.

SciFi100-Celebration.gif

It's Hellion's game! I can post GIFs, right?!?!

Last edited:

Only if they're not broken.

It's a good thing we started by hitting a mafia member, but I'm a bit fearful since the Godfather's still loose. :\ Ah well, not like we can do much right now, we'll bust them soon.

So there still is a Godfather out there...
That's frustrating.

Wait so Nick wasnt the Godfather!!! Well, still mafia though so Im not complaining.
No he was. It just says the godfathers power will be sent to someone else now tat he is dead. At least I think.

I'll claim to you if you claim to me first, kk? (same applies for everyone else)

Oh, and FoS CP because over-reacting to deaths is a sign of mafia trying to appear town. *pokes MafiaWiki*

LOL, because I'm not allowed to be happy? :p

I'm open to private communication. We can definitely work some stuff out if you don't trust me.

Oh yeah! Take that, Forces of Apocalypse! We killed your godfather!

It's Hellion's game! I can post GIFs, right?!?!

hum... no...

tumblr_lavfeaNy181qzvu53o1_r1_500.gif

No you can't... ONLY I IZ BLEZZED WITH ZE POWER TO GIF AND ALZO, SPEAK IN A FRENCH ACCENT!

Well...

kidding... do what you want...

tumblr_lbwkhi5C7x1qa3fgno1_500.gif

... cause this panda don't care! :p

Last edited:

*gasp* Pandas! <3

Yay for getting the godfather or whatever Phoenicks was. :D

It's bad for your health to be the godfather in a Hellion mafia.

Good riddance once again (and let's hope I don't get converted again)

convert the non-believers~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom