• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia X-Men: AoA Mafia - FORCES OF APOCALYPSE WIN - 7-20-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 2 - The Screamer in the Hole - Last updated 7-7-11 2230 ES

Iteru, you might as well have set off a bomb.

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 2 - The Screamer in the Hole - Last updated 7-7-11 2230 ES

Mijz, any gif spam requires Dent spinning or "It's tasting time motherfuckers!".

I'm sure that the host would agree ^^

But my gifspam had a pony theme. And Cilan is no pony.

No, I did not just plant an idea in anybody's head. I did not. Seriously, don't make a Cilan pony.

But my gifspam had a pony theme. And Cilan is no pony.

No, I did not just plant an idea in anybody's head. I did not. Seriously, don't make a Cilan pony.
That would be hilarious!
Anyway why is TLZ voting randomly like that?
Vote: ! Thunder Lord Z

@_@
So many GIFs. Hey, they are fun!
~

Seeing from what I read in the thread, TLZ seems suspicious. So...

VOTE : ! Thunder Lord Z

so yea guys....I found another mafia >.>

Mijz, any gif spam requires Dent spinning or "It's tasting time motherfuckers!".

I'm sure that the host would agree ^^

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST CAUSED???

DENTOSEXRIOT.gif

VOTE : ! Thunder Lord Z

Guys, Panu is mafia!!!

parma

She claimed Strong guy. I guess wikipedia failed her.

You know what they say about assumptions, right, Sourcandy?

Er, I don't really think !TLZ is mafia. I don't think she'd make a blatant mistake (this time would be voting without giving a reason) again if she were mafia. The first time around, she made a mistake by defending someone who was a fellow mafia member; this time, she's voting blindly. To me, it feels more like she's just making a bad decision as opposed to her actually being suspicious.

@Sourcandy : What proof do you have that parma is mafia?

EDIT: Just saw your post. I'm not sure what to think yet, so I'll get back to you on it.

Parma wasn't very descriptive as to what her roles were in her pm with me, and I suppose that's natural if she wants to be careful. But the fact that she said that she "doesn't have any special powers" makes it almost seem like she's making herself seem like less of a threat to get other people to talk.

I dunno. Parma seems pretty suspicious and I doubt sourcandy is mafia, or else she wouldn't have brought attention to herself. Not to mention Parma has been really quiet this game..

vote: parma

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 2 - IT'S A DENTO SEX RIOT - Last updated 7-7-11 2230 EST

I doubt she's being completely quiet since I think she's been sneaking around with PMs :p

You know, I think I might go for it.
UNVOTE : ! Thunder Lord Z
VOTE: Parma

Just to see what happens.

Vote: Parma
I used to trust you. Now I don't.

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 2 - IT'S A DENTO SEX RIOT - Last updated 7-7-11 2230 EST

Well, unlike you guys that are complaining about me being sneaky, I did extend the offer for private communication earlier in this thread.

@Rainbowkit: Seriously. You're reliant on just trusting Sourcandy over someone that knows that you're a bomb[me]? Hehe. That is a foolish move you've got there.

In fact, the character that holds the role I have has a bomb infused somewhere. Rainbowkit is the bomb.

Hey. We have a rolename clash. >:D

Rainbowkit, oh Rainbowkit. I can see you around. Post your role name in this thread!

Unlike you, unlike you, I am a guy that is not of the weak type!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom