• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia X-Men: AoA Mafia - FORCES OF APOCALYPSE WIN - 7-20-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 2 - IT'S A DENTO SEX RIOT - Last updated 7-7-11 2230 EST

OK then but Sourcandy how do you know this?

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 2 - IT'S A DENTO SEX RIOT - Last updated 7-7-11 2230 EST

OK then but Sourcandy how do you know this?

tumblr_lmafanIZvZ1qh16qpo1_500.gif

IT'S DETECTIVE TIME!

Look at the quiet ones. They're remaining silent for obvious reasons.

Something else to notice. Notice the sheer amount of people that didn't vote on the first day yet are now adding to the wagon today? Look at them as well.

Forgive me, Ill have to retire. Im in a trip and wont be active too much :(
Im so sorry I cant even put an apostrophe :(

I guess that i shall Vote:parma as well.

VOTING IS CLOSED

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

Everyone gathered to vote. Who should they get rid of to make the Forces of Apocalypse even more? And yet, despite all the tension of trying to ferret out those who had aided the immortal mutant in his quest for world domination, one word kept coming to everyone's lips... and that words was Dento.

Of course, the mere mention of Dento's name was enough to attack even the most unsavory sort.

tumblr_lgsf9lUP161qad7qy.gif

Bonjour! Tasting Time! s'il vous plaît!

Yes... the one known as Cabernet had erupted in the feud, looking for her archrival in the art of sommeliering.

tumblr_ljhnskt08N1qh16qpo1_500.gif

She couldn't take any more... she could feel the presence of Dento in the midst of all these mutants.

tumblr_lgmnseOqfi1qclarso1_500.jpg

WHO MENTIONED DENTO?!?!?!?

The majority of the town pointed to one person. So... she ordered her sawsbuck to trample the poor innocent soul...

tumblr_lh1nknm5kb1qzkk37o1_400.gif

And so it came to pass that...

Strong Guy, the Traitor

Gambit_and_the_X-Ternals_Vol_1_4.jpg

You were the bodyguard of Lila Cheney, a mutant pop star with the ability to teleport across great distances, even galaxies. You were so obsessed about her that you couldn't handle her becoming lovers with the thief Gambit and joining his team of resistants, the X-ternals. During a missing, you were captured by the Forces of Apocalyps and had a bomb implanted in your head. From then on, you were forced to be a mole inside the X-Men and do their biding.

As such, your votes against Gambit will count twice. Also, while you are a member of the X-Men, and will read as such, you are forced to help the mafia. Your votes against them will not count.

You are allied with the X-Men, yet you win if the forces of Apocalypse win the game and you survive.

... came to pass. The angry and psychotic, yet weirdly adorable connaisseuse left the X-Men and the Forces of Apocalypse to their feud.

parma has been eliminated

It is now Night 2

and since the role isn't super clear, I'll add what I said to parma in her role PM

Hellion said:
Ok, in case it wasn't clear. You're not mafia, you're an X-Men, but you have a different condition of winning than the X-Men, you win if the mafia wins and you're still alive. The mafia doesn't know who you are, nor will you ever gain access to their QT. But you have to undermine the town from the inside. Leak info, try to vote for confirmed innocents, do what you can, except saying... "Hey I'm allied with the mafia" : P

Have fun!

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 2 - Death by vintage - Last updated 7-8-11 2300 EST

Hmmm...I think this could have gone worse. Though she was allied with the X-Men, she did have this separate win condition that could have potentially harmed the innocents.

So...yayish?

[deathpost]

Hey. parma told you. she had no special powers.

unfortunately her time has come. she must close Parmburger....FOREVER.

Good luck, everybody. shhhhhh!

parma was never here.
[/deathpost]

Eh who cares? We got... well we don't have much of a difference in our lives except for that whoever is gambit became lucky...

Isn't it night 2?
Odd character...

Unvote: ! Thunder Lord Z TLZ just looks like a bandwagoner who is relatively harmless. Actually, I did my research, Strong Guy is an X-Men role. A mafia-esque role. Vote: parma On second thought, too risky. Unvote: parma That doesn't mean you're not on my suspicions list.

Well, well, well. Look at you voting and unvoting. Me thinks you have some sort of ability based on that.

Hmmm...I think this could have gone worse. Though she was allied with the X-Men, she did have this separate win condition that could have potentially harmed the innocents.

So...yayish?
She wouldn't have been able to help us at all. So yay is right. :p

@Rainbowkit: Seriously. You're reliant on just trusting Sourcandy over someone that knows that you're a bomb[me]? Hehe. That is a foolish move you've got there.

In fact, the character that holds the role I have has a bomb infused somewhere. Rainbowkit is the bomb.

Hey. We have a rolename clash. >:D

Rainbowkit, oh Rainbowkit. I can see you around. Post your role name in this thread!

Unlike you, unlike you, I am a guy that is not of the weak type!
You were very vague with the reason why I shouldn't lynch you. Sourcandy was more detailed with reasons why I should lynch you.

If you were trying to start a CC and get me lynched, it failed. You're not the bomb, I can see that in your Role PM.

I am not weak either, but I am cautious. I will not be posting my role name in public unless under extreme circumstances, because who knows what the mafia could do with it. But I guess my role is in public now, so make of that what you will fellow mafia players.

EDIT: AntiFoS/disFoS/whateverFoS on TFS. If roles in the last games are anything to go by, your wishy-washy voting implies that you are Quicksilver, who's an X-Man in AoA and with the same role as the last games.

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Night 2 - Death by vintage - Last updated 7-8-11 2300 EST

Ice K, explain to us what you are or you know you'll get lynched eventually ~_~

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Night 2 - Death by vintage - Last updated 7-8-11 2300 EST

From what I can tell, Rainbowkit's a neutral bomb; if we lynch her, one who voted for her dies. So I wouldn't advise going a head with the lynch.

So our only lead will kill us? Is that what you're saying?

Well if he's/she's the bomb that's allied with accolcalypse then he/she isn't threatening, we lynch her/ him later, who agrees?

Yes, but is she alied with Apocalypse? That's the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom