• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia X-Men Evolution Mafia - The Brotherhood has been defeated. The X-Men have won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J J M

never ever giving up
Reaction score
evo-logo.jpg
Synopsis

It’s a bleak and gloomy day, and it’s getting only bleaker, Charles thought to himself. He and the rest of the X-Men, along with a few of the new students had made their way to the desert to get some much needed training away from the eyes of the rest of the world. Maybe it was because he was seeing them after a long time, but even though he knew them so well, they seemed…different. Or maybe it was because he was getting old.

With a sigh, he made his way out of his tent and saw everyone busy setting up the campsite. They soon retired for the night considering their long trip. However he couldn’t help feeling worried, like something was not right….

In the middle of the night Charles awoke to a great sound and a lot of commotion. When Charles saw what the reason behind it was, he was speechless: their helicopter was horribly twisted and mangled up. He realized what was going on immediately.

Magneto, he whispered.

And if he’s here, maybe even among them, the others won’t be far behind. They must be stopped soon or it will all be too late...
---​
How mafia games work

Edited from Iteru's.
* There are two sides for the players. One side is "The X-Men", and the other is the “The Brotherhood of Mutants”. The majority of the players are the X-Men (or the “innocents”). The minority, in this case the Brotherhood of Mutants, will be referred to as "mafia".
* Most of the innocent players do not know each other. Their goal is to get rid of all the mafia players.
* The mafia players know each other from the start of the game. Their goal is to outnumber the town players.
* As soon as one side achieves its goal, the game ends.

* At every “Day”, all players are allowed to vote a person to be lynched. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is ‘killed’ or removed from play.

* Mafia makes a kill during the Night phases.
* Some players have special abilities that can be activated at Day or Night, or anytime. There may be other conditions for activations so keep those conditions in mind. They will be stated in your role PM.

* Oh, and you don't have to know about X-Men Evolution or X-Men in general to play the game. Though if you love X-Men, then I recommend you watch the show. It's pretty good. :p

Rules

* As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

* I will modkill for:
- Without warning: Role PMs can never be distributed. Don't share them. They cannot be posted in the thread. They cannot be shared via PMs. Even among mafia members, don't share your role PMs. Sharing altered role PMs is also not allowed if it reveals your true alliance.
- Posting PM conversations in the thread. If you want to share them, do it ‘privately’ via PMs or QuickTopic. If you want to share information from a PM, then re-word it.
- Poor sportsmanship. We're here to have fun after all.
- Inactivity: Being active doesn’t imply you have to be active throughout the game, but sign up only if you’re going to generally be active (if nothing else, at least keep sending in the night-actions :p ). If you must be absent, then please tell me. I will not modkill or replace you then. But keep in mind; you can be killed in-game (lynch or night kill).

* Please send me copies of your PMs, conversations, planning, anything. That means including me in the list of recipients of your PMs, sharing QuickTopic or PMing me game related content that you share with another player via other means.
* If you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM. I will answer to the most extent possible.

* If you change your username, please post in the thread AND send me a Visitor Message/Private Message.

* Once you’re dead, please refrain from posting in the thread. Some simple “last words” should be fine. Continue to talk via PMs or QT if you want though.
* For voting, say "Vote: [player]" or "Lynch [player]". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: [player]" and then post a new name if you want to. You may vote to not lynch a player; please say "Vote: No lynch" for this.

For any vote, please bold your text. This makes it easier for me to tabulate the votes.
* ABOUT ROLE-CLAIMING
As long as you do not share your role PM, you may claim to be whatever character you like to other players. You may also claim actions.

Phases

* Each phase will last for 24 hours.
* Phase changing will occur at 6:30 PM GMT, more or less.

Players

1. Mijzelffan Shadowcat, Survivor.
2. Mintaka Quicksilver, lynched on Day 8.
3. GengarEatBanana Avalanche, killed on Night 2.
4. Neonsands Apocalypse, lynched on Day 5.
5. ! Thunder Lord Z Jean Grey, lynched on Day 4.
6. BoredBeyondBelief Hide in Plain Sight Angel, Survivor.
7. Rainbowkit Spyke, Survivor.
8. Neoflare Nightcrawler, killed on Night 5.
9. Umeko Wolverine, killed on Night 1.
10. Hellion Cyclops, lynched on Day 1.
11. Flame_ Professor X, lynched on Day 2.
12. Sourcandy Magneto, lynched on Day 3.
13. Sgt.Pepper's Phoenicks Rogue, Survivor.
14. hurristat Jubilee, killed on Night 8.
15. Opossumguy Beast, killed on Night 9.
16. The Puppetmaster Multiple Man, killed on Night 3.
17. MuddyMudkip Magma, lynched on Day 7.
18. CommanderPigg Sabretooth, lynched on Day 6.
19. bluesun Storm, killed on Night 6.
20. Corruption Mastermind, lynched on Day 9.
21. Nanoka-kun Parmalee Mystique, lynched on Day 10.

Subs
Apply to be a sub if you want but I rather not sub someone in at the middle of the game.

Sub 1.
Sub 2.
Sub 3.

I haven't yet decided when exactly to start since we already have Hellion's mafia, but if everyone wants I can start it soon.

And most importantly have fun. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: X-Men Evolution Mafia [Sign-ups]

Mijzelffan

I'll join, or something.

I'm in.

Perhaps this will end even more horribly than last time.

BoredBeyondBelief

Imma firin my pleasecanIjoin lazor.

Added.

Sure, I'm game.

I'm in this shindig!

Remember to give me the role I said I wanted :p

I'm in,

I want Kitty :serious:

Keep the sign ups coming guys. Only 11 more spots to go!

looks good.

/in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom