• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

X-Men Mutant Academy Starts! LSUs Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aidan
---------
I immediately felt guilt as he lifted me up and tried to fly to the top. Such a stupid thing to say when it was already obvious that I could fly. Unfortunately, Kip didn't know and using wings that probably weren't meant for true flying struggled to lift two people to the top. Somehow, he managed and after setting me down, collasped to the ground to regain his breath.
"Go ahead and check the door. I just need to sit for a minute......" Kip rasped.
I gave a little smile and walked to the door that led down to the topmost floor. Touching it for a brief moment, I jerked it back as heat seared my fingers.
"Ok, we're going to have to do this the hard way," I mumbled.
Taking a step back, I held both hands out and shot forth bolts of electricity that enveloped the whole frame. Grabbing the electricity as if using it as a rope, I took a deep breath and gave a hard tug. The hinges must've been weak because the door easily gave way and allowed itself to be thrown to the side of the roof.
"Ready to join me?" I turned back to Kip, who was already standing.
He gave a brief nod as we headed in. A few seconds inside and we could immediately feel the heat...well, at least I could. I didn't know how well Kip's skin could shield him from ranging temperatures but it felt like an oven to me.
"I don't hear anyone but we should probably go down a few floors just to check," I reasoned.

We started heading down, me on the stairs and Kip gripping the walls. Coming into the middle of the building and the smoke and fire started coming upwards, blocking us from going downstairs. I coughed and blinked back a few tears, overcome by the smoke and heat.
"Gavin's bubbles sound good right about now," I gasped.
"Wait, do you hear that?" Kip said suddenly.
I strained my ears and heard a loud moan, which sounded faint to us.
"Where are they? I can't tell where it's coming from."
"I think it's coming from the elevator," he responded.
We hurried down the hall and towards the elevator, where the voice started to grow more faint.
"Hey, is anyone in there?" I shouted.
"Please... save us," a woman coughed and then fell silent.

*temporarily in control of Dennis under permission of Kalad, who will return shorlty.

Julia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was relieved when Cap showed up, the heat was getting to be unbearable, and the smoke, oh god, I wasnt sure how long we would last.

"Get behind me, my shield is fireproof!"

"Wonderful" i thought.

With help from Cap, we managed to retreat to the roof of the building. From there, Cap told us we needed to head towards the Hyatt, as that is where everyone would be meeting.

"Could you fly yourself and Dennis to the Hyatt."

"Yes, i could..."

"Sounds good," he said.

With that, he jumped off, taking the woman with him. We saw him land, and then I split into my clone forms and began to take off.

"Ya know, ive given it some thought," said Dennis,"and I think I know what my Codename will be."

"Oh really?" said all 7 clones at once(creepy, i thought)

"Yes, I think my codename will be Gilgamesh."

"Hmm, yes, it has a nice ring to it. I like it."

It took us a bit, but we finally reached the hyatt. When we landed, i recalled my clones, and we walked in. We looked around, but we couldnt see anyone. This was supposed to be where we were gonna meet, but, where was everyone?(besides Cap and them who were busy helping with the fires, and should be coming shortly).​

Sara
~~~~

It had been a long day (and well I guess a long night followed it too but that's mine and Bobby's secret now isn't it?). That night I laid in Bobby's arms as he slept and I thought back on the past fews days. So much had happened and so quickly. In the past few days things had been happening that I had spent a lifetime wishing for and all was becoming a little heavy on the mind.

Bobby grumbled quietly in his sleep and I kissed his neck softly until he fell quiet again. I was lucky to have someone like Bobby in my, I couldn't ask for much more. He was always there for me when I really needed him to be and I was thankful every day to have him by my side. I smiled at the thought of what would come in the future and felt the weight of the ring upon my finger as I drifted to sleep that night.

Bobby was awake before me the next morning. I didn't feel 100% so I'd slept in later than I'd wanted to. I got up slowly, washed and dressed and everything. I had no idea where Bobby had disappeared to, I hadn't seen him since I'd woken up. I leant against the window, still feeling a bit funny and yet perfectly fine. Something was a bit off perhaps, after all, yesterday had been hectic.

I decided that waiting around wasn't going to do me any good and I retreated downstairs. Even if Bobby wasn't there, I needed some breakfast and as it was included, I intended to make full use of it.

OOC Does everyone from the TPM RPG know we're here at BMG? I'd like them to post so we can keep going.

Bobby
----------------

After I got up, I ran toward the park to get some civvie clothes. There were some in the blackbird and on the way there I had on my pants and I rolled upp my top to make it look like I was a jogger or something. I got some of Sara's clothes, an image inducer for Kip and made my way back to the hotel. Kip was going to need one of these. They change anyone's appearance at the click of a button. S.H.I.E.L.D. created them some time ago and Kurt often used them.

I ducked into the bathroom to change and saw some of the students in the lobby talking to each other when I got out. Luckily some of their uniforms passed for civilian clothwes. Mine didn't. I went to the cafe and suspected Sara would be there too. The team followed me, not knowing where to go,

I wondered if Sara was okay because she woke up late and it took me a while to get back. Kip came up to me in an oversized trenchcoat that disguised himself. I guessed he wasn't comfortable with being in here with all the people.

"Bobby..umm.." Kip started.

"Want an image inducer?" I asked as I handed him a small circular object. "Press the red button and you'll appear normal. You should be okay, then. It cloaks your true appearance."

Kip nodded and pushed the button. Suddenly, Kip looked like a blonde guy with blue eyes. I nodded and I saw Sara sitting by the window of the restaurant. I had to go over.

"Looking stylish working that "x" buckle, lady. I got some cool clothes to show ya." I smiled as I stood near Sara.

"Can it wait? I'm kinda eating here and you don't want to interrupt me." Sara replied as she worked on her Western omlette.

"Okay." I sat down and motioned for the group to sit at the table after several waiters added tables and chairs for everyone. Kip was showing Aidan the image inducer. I guessed he was impressed by it.

" I'm not going to bother you." I smiled as I ordered breakfast. "But, we are gonna go home after breakfast. So, eat lightly, troops. We got a flight ahead of ourselves."

"Okay but does my.." Sara looked at the students, eating and talking amongst themselves. "Can we contact our friend again?"

"Of course, Sara." I replied as I finished up.

The group finished their breakfast and we all headed toward the lobby. I was at the front desk checking out when a blonde woman walked tyhrough the double doors and made a bee-line for Sara. She smiled and hugged her while the others watched.

"If they weren't suspicious before.." I thought.

"Excuse me sir?" the matyr'd asked. "To whom to we charge the rooms to?"

"Uh..Warren Worthington III. He's a close personal friend of mine. He'll take care of everything." I shot a reply before I headed off to see Blonde Phantom and Sara. Of course, those kids had no idea who the lady was. In fact, some were giving her a couple dirty looks.

" Sara!" I grinned. "You didn't tell me your sister was going to see you this morning."

"Sister?" Louise mouthed and raised an eyebrow.

I nodded and motioned to the kids. We weren't ready to tell them anything.

"Yeah." Sara replied. "She wanted to see us all off. I guess she saw us on the news and wanted to visit."

"Yeah." Sara's mom nodded." Wanted to make sure you X-Men are okay after the fire. That was some barbecue."

Luckily she caught on. In her heyday, she was a brilliant detective and was able to read people well.

"Yup." I grinned. "We're okay, now but expect a call from us very soon. We'll be in touch."

"Later, sis." Sara replied as we walked away. "We'll call you!"

Sara's mom waved as we walked out of the hotel. We got some odd looks from the group but things were okay. We got our new student with us and now we were heading home. I was planning to start another lesson when we get back.

We got to the park in record time and Sara and I manned the cockpit. As soon as we got in, Kip turned off the image inducer and smiled.

"I feel better now." Kip smiled.

"Great." I made my way to the front seat and grabbed the radio.

"Blackbird 2 to X-Mansion." I started and looked at Sara. "Mission accomplished. Fires gone and..things are looking up."

"Alright, Bobby." Cyclops's voice replied. "Warren got the bill huh? The credit bureau just called."

"Eh..it's not like he can't afford it." Sara replied as we began to take off.

I shut the door to the cockpit so the students couldn't hear us. We had to talk a bit.

"Close call back there with your mom." I sighed.

"Yeah ,I'll say. Nice work on this whole 'sister' thing but I think the students might be getting a bit suspicious" Sara replied.

"Yeah." I nodded. "We'll tell them when the time is right. If they get too nosy, then we can explain things. But, now it might be best to wait."

"I think that'll be best." Sara replied.

The blackbird zoomed eastward back toward New York. After we picked up the newbie and saved the city from a fire, we did alright for ourselves. We also found Sara's mom and now things are finally looking up! I hoped it stayed that way.

Sara
~~~~

I turned to Bobby, “I’m going to go and check on the students. I just realized, we haven’t been able to properly introduce our new guest.”

“Alright. I’ll just…keep flying I guess.”

I laughed, “good idea Bobby.”

I stepped into the back of the plane. Our new guest was sat at the far end of the plane and the others were giving him a few uncertain looks. I felt kinda bad, I should have introduced him after the fire but I was so focused on the thing with my mum that I just forgot. I’d have to make amends for that now.

“Everybody, this is James. He’s our new member so I expect all of you to treat him well, you got that? James here doesn’t have the knowledge of mutants that you all do and has only just discovered that he isn’t the only one of his kind so you’re going to have to help him settle in. Okay?”

“Okay.”

I went to see James as the others began to talk amongst themselves about the fire and everything.

“Hey James, how are you doing.?”

“Okay I guess.”

“I know you’re probably feeling pretty nervous about everyone but they’re alright. You’ll fit in quickly, you’ll see.”

“I dunno…I still don’t understand a lot of things.”

I sat down beside him, “well James, what would you like to know?”

“Everything. About mutants, this professor you told me about and especially the X-Men.”

“Alright. I’ll explain what I can.” I thought for a moment, these questions were tougher to answer than I had first expected them to be. “Mutants are just regular people with something about them that is different. A part of the DNA has been genetically altered which means we can do things that others can’t. Does that make sense?”

“Sort of. I’m still a bit confused on some things.”

“That’s alright, we all are. Over time you’re bound to learn more about yourself and your abilities. It just takes a while that’s all.”

“Okay. But what about this professor and the X-Men?”

“Don’t worry I’ll explain everything. The Professor is the founder of the X-Men, he’s a mutant too and he tries to find a way for us to exist in society without being hated or rejected. The job of the X-Men is that we use our powers to help people, like back at the fire. We make use of the fact that we can do what other people can and that maybe, if people realize that we aren’t the enemy, they will accept us.”

“I see.”

“The Professor can explain it better than I can. You’ll meet him when you arrive, don’t worry he’s very nice.”

James nodded.

“There’s one thing you have to know though James, just like people, not all mutants are good. There are some who would seek to destroy this Earth and us, those who do not believe that we can ever live amongst the ‘normal’ people and thus try to destroy them. These are the ones we strive to stop and the best way to do so if to remember one thing, no matter how bad things get, there is always hope.”

Last edited:
The hell? I thought I was the one that was getting introduced, Dennis is a gay name When I signed up I signed up as James...

(I appologize for anyone with the name Dennis Reading this)

Alright I made a mistake I've gone and fixed it. It's so hard to keep up becuz hardly anyone posts. Don't wanna sound pushy but can people start getting some posts in? I know a lot of you are waiting for other people to post but can we please get some in before this thing dies? I know Chris would really appreciate.

Hunter, sorry about the mix up. I've fixed it now so you can get your post in.

Julia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having breakfast at the hotel, and paying our bill, the group headed out to the park, where the Blackbird was currently cloaked.

As we were preparing to leave, a woman and a young girl. They talked to sara, and Bobby explained who they were, somewhat inadvertantly and nervously. The one who approached sara was her sister.

I wasnt so sure about this, and judging by how some of the others were staring, i could tell they didnt like this either.

After a few words, and some parting talk, we split and got into the Blackbird.

While bobby was flying, everyone was sitting around in the back chatting.

Sara came back and talked to James, our newest companion. She explained to him about the school, and mutants and such.

After a while, we reached the mansion. The group exited excitedly as, after all, we were home.

Bobby called to the group, "Professor Xavier would like to meet with us."

The group murmured a grunt of general assent and we headed down to meet the professor.

Once we reached the conference room, he welcomed us back.

"Now........"

Last edited:
I found this, but I'm sorry to say I'm only replying to withdraw. I hate to do it, but circumstances have come up. Apologies, Ledian_X. Use or lose Scout as you would.

OOC: We need to talk or something. I am a little annoyed that you decided to leave. Mire, You registered on 6/19/05. The X-Men RPG was there and you browsed it many times after looking at records in the CP. You've had ample time to reply to the thread as have other people. The thread was made a few days prior to your registration.

I am aware of your situation and othersbut I don't appreciate bull because you were informed of the thread and had ample time to post. If you all had a problem, you should have PMed me.

I have been talking to everyone else, and succesfully getting some to post, but, well, everyone has to keep this thing going. We are running too short on people to have more dropping out, for bull reasons on top of that. Such as disliking BMG and such or waiting for people. Now can we please get to posting and not "Wait for people" This is mine and Samchu's RPG. We're in charge. You shouldn't need to wait for anyone and just post. You can use each other's characters. Sorry to appear pushy but I am really, really annoyed.

Now for my post..

Bobby
-------------

After docking the Blackbird and closing things down, Sara and James went to go talk to the Professor about the school and I came out after I shut things down. It had been an interesting couple of days. We met Sara's mom and dealt with the android Human Torch. I came out of the blackbird wondering if the students knew something was up. They sort of scattered after I docked and let everyone out.

I was met by the other founding members of the X-Men in the locker room. I had to put the spare clothes away and change into my regular clothes. Scott, the guy who was like my big brother came up to me and I guessed he wanted to talk.

"Bobby." Scott smiled. "Good job on the mission. I think you're finally coming on your own there."

"Thanks, fearless leader." I replied with a quick smirk. "But, I'm wondering something. Tomorrow I'm going to have a class with all the students I'm helping and I'd like you guys to be there."

"So, you want us originals to show the kids what it's really like?" Warren asked. " I'll bring the embarassing video of you looking like a snowman."

I laughed it off. Warren's been back to his normal self after he got his original wings back and his skin color. I guessed now that he was free of anything to do with Apocalypse's designs, he'd be himself again.

" I think what Warren's trying to say, Bobby is that we'd be happy to help. We'll meet you guys tomorrow morning and we can start a special class." Jean explained.

"Certainly, my frigid friend we'd be happy to help." Hank grinned. "I can give them the ride of their lives in the Danger Room."

"Ohh no you won't.." I chuckled."Let's just show them some old stuff and we can teach them things about being an X-Men."

"Alright." Scott nodded. "But, how's Sara? Did the meeting with her mom go okay?"

"Sure did." I smiled. "Had to bs a few timeswhen her mom visited the hotel and hugged Sara. We're gonna have to tell them at some point. I think they're getting suspicious."

"Time will tell, Bobby." Jen smiled and motioned for the others to go. "Right now we should let you get changed. Oh and Bobby?"

"Yeah, Jeanie?" I asked.

"Next time you guys wanna romp..make sure you turn off the camers in the uniforms!" Jean winked.

I turned and saw Scott, Hank and Warren all laughing. I smirked and threw snowballs at them. It was good to be home! The group left and I changed into just a t-shirt and jeans. I went off to see how Sara, James and the Prof were doing with orientating James to the new place. Plus I had to tell Sara that our teammates are pervs. I loved them anyway. They're the best.

Hey, this is Mewtwo-D2. This is the SN I prefer, so it's the one I'll be using.

Katie Leigh
~~~~~~~~~~
I was alone in the library, curled up in a large red velvet chair. It hid me from view completely, though I knew it wouldn't hide me from those I feared meeting again. I was frankly afraid of Professor Xavier, even though he had rescued me from the asylum. Jean Grey was also a terrifying figure in my mind- she had, no doubt, been briefed on my case. And even if she hadn't... well, my quadrupled aura probably stood out like a beacon in a fog.
Coward... I heard Abbadon whisper.
I narrowed my eyes and forced her back into the rarely touched corners of my mind. She rebounded from the mental slap and retreated sulkily.
"And stay there," I hissed after her.
"Katherine?" a soft voice came from behind my chair. Over it came a sense of peace, which I was sure simply came from her powers. Slowly, I uncurled and sat up straight.
"Yes, Mrs. Summers," I replied, wary of the telepath standing behind me.
"Jean, please," the red-haired woman gave me a friendly smile as she settled into the chair across from me.
"Katie Leigh," I returned stiffly. I knew she must be probing my mind, though, oddly I felt nothing.
She held up a hand. "I'm not here to read your mind. I just wanted to talk about your powers. Trust me, I understand powers that are a bit... overwhelming."
"Yes, ma'am."
"Jean," her voice was gently insistent.
"Jean."
"I just want you to know if you have any questions, I'm available to talk anytime. Truly anytime for you, isn't it?" she smiled again.
I nodded a little dully. The library was strangely empty, probably due to Jean's influence. She probably influenced the dreamers to stay out of the room. I found it very disconcerting, but it did make it easy to see she was the only one addressing me. Her smile wavered a bit at my detachment. So she knew my case file. She was probably thinking I was the next Proteus too. She stood up and put a hand on my arm.
"Please remember, I meant it. I'll talk to you later."
"Thank you... Jean," I managed a weak smile of my own before she turned and walked out the door. Dreamers began to stream in again, and I was left with company of my own sort. I had never before realized how much I missed solitude, when even my own mind was a crowd. I sighed and burrowed back into my chair, unshed tears pricking my eyes as I watched the dreams unfold around me. Again, I was alone in a crowd.

Kip Jude, Gargoyle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

They heard voices and sprinted down the hall towards the elevator. When they reached it they could faintly hear a few voices below them. Kip dropped to the floor and gripped at the seam in the elevator doors and planted his feet firmly. He pulled with all his might and the powerless doors slid open.

He looked down into the shaft and saw the elevator was just about one and a half floors below them. While he was looking Aidan simply stepped into the shaft and floated down to it effortlessly. A rosiness came to Kip's cheeks as he watched Aidan flying down. He could not have felt more embarassed.

When she looked back up to see if he was coming he shook it off and hopped down to the roof of the elevator. They shouted for everyone to stand clear of the ceiling hatch and Kip ripped it out with some effort.

"Alright, lets get you people out of here," Aidan said as she peeked into the elevator.

She held her hand down and they started helping people up. She would assist them out of the elevator and Kip carried them up to the open floor. There were six people in all.

While Aidan shuttled the people down to the street with her wind abilities, Kip went back into the building to continue searching for survivors. They had only covered the top three floors.

At the moment, Kip felt it best he continued searching alone. He felt like such an idiot after seeing Aidan could fly. He went through all that effort to carry her up there and she could fly all along.

Even as he searched the building for survivors, finding three more people in need of aid, he couldn't shake those thoughts from his head. By the time Aidan and him both agreed the building was cleared he felt downright mortified. He couldn't bring himself to look her in the eye.

--------------an hour later--------------

Kip stared at the hotel from on top of a lamppost across the street. He blinked as some of the other students entered the lobby and looked up at the buildings towering height. He had never even been in the basement of a place like that before and he was supposed to stay there?

"It's just a hotel," one of the male students said before entering but he didn't see who.

To Kip it was not just a hotel, though. It was a building crowded with normal people who were not accustomed to seeing freaks walk in the front door. He didn't want to cause a scene so he decided the best thing to do would be to have Gav open his room from the inside and Kip would just fly up to his room and enter from the balcony. All the room had balconies, afterall.

Once he was in he found a nice spot on top of the rooms entertainment center. He curled up on top of it and looked down at his room for the night. He still wasn't used to sleeping in a bed. That would probably take some time.

When morning came, Kip found himself wondering what he was going to do for breakfast. Aidan had stopped by to tell him everyone was going to the hotel's restaurant but he couldn't exactly just walk in the front door. Much to his relief Gav showed up with a solution. Sort of anyway.

Kip reached ground level the same we he arrived at his room. Through the air on the exterior of the hotel. Gav met him in an allet near the hotel with a very sizable trench coat and a big hat. It was long enough that it even covered his haunch-like feet and big enough that his tail and wings just made him look a bit stocky. The hat did a decent job of hiding his face but he still felt nervous about it.

"It'll be fine Kip. You'll see," Gav sounded optimistic but it didn't help much.

As he entered the lobby slowly he caught a few people glance in his direction. There were many odd looks but the outfit hid his appearance enough to not cause a scene. He hadn't gotten halfway across the lobby though when Iceman tapped him on the shoulder.

"Bobby..umm.." he started nervously.

Even somewhat disguised he didn't feel right being in the lobby. No one was pointing or scoffing but enough people gave sideways murmurs. He was clearly out of place.

"Want an image inducer?" Iceman asked as he handed Kip a small circular watch-like object. "Press the red button and you'll appear normal. You should be okay, then. It cloaks your true appearance."

Kip put it on his wrist hesitantly and pressed the red button. Much to his surprise his hand suddenly looked normal. He clasped his other hand and could feel the claw-like fingers but they looked like anyone elses hands. Carefully he looked under his cloak to find he looked like a normal kid. Allbeit a little chunkier than he actually was but he guessed that was to better hide the tail and wings..

As he made his way to the table to join the others he managed to work up the courage to take off the coat and hat. Apparently it made his hair look blond. Kip didn't like being blond but it would be fine for now. Maybe he could ask Hank to customize it later.

When he sat down at the table Aidan was caught off guard. He had to show her the device three times before she finally excepted he was Kip. Gav was equally surprised.

He still felt out of place but at least the image inducer let him feel a little less alien long enough for him to eat breakfast in public. Kip didn't truly approve of hiding who he was but it was a new thrill eating in a restaurant in public like a normal person. Sitting and talking with normal people. He would probably be greatly conflicted over using the image inducer but for now, he was just enjoying the biggest breakfast he had ever eaten.

OOC: I'll post again when people start getting to class or the next event starts, whichever comes first.

Here's to hoping that you got my two private messages at TPM Ledian_X.

= Scout =

Being a mutant almost took some of the pride out of saving people from certain death, whether it was by doing spy work or by directly being there facing danger. Directly being in combat was something I hadn't bothered to do since my first days of recruitment in the Reconassaince Branch, when I myself was the one that was the Rookie. Here though, it brought back old memories. Old memories before I had ever been one of Xavier's "students."

I had been paired up with Amplitude but insisted on going alone; working with another person was something I had been strictly absent of as part of the Eastern Branch. Contact was sparse there, and so having a partnership was something I heartily refused despite the possible need for me to learn cooperation. I was used to surviving alone and it had created a sort of breach between myself and the mutant and outside world. I could see it even more now that being with the rest of the team was something done on a daily basis and not on rare occasion, given time I noticed how my personality subconsciously avoided the rest of them. Katie had been something of the same, reclusive due to her secret, and what had led me to discovering it. By now Jean Grey had a wind of it too, but not by my doing. It was really a whole different ball game here in America.

Regardless, back to the present. The building I had chosen was tall, at least twenty stories (and also within several buildings of Amplitude's smaller take and my assistance if he should come under fire), and so I had thought it best to start from the top. It was even more the challenging in the dark of night. I gently floated past each floor, and neither sight nor sound emenated from any of the higher floors. Upon reaching Floor Eight, however, a distant whimper brought my attention. I smashed through the window I was at and took a last breath of fresh air before plunging into the blazing and smoke filled room.

The coughing was distant and so I proceeded through each room with most haste, dodging falling flaming projectiles at the same time with my precognition and floating over any obstacles. I finally reached the source of the sound and a feminine wheeze accompanied by a feeble yell of, "Help!" Unfortunately, a broken door beam blocked the door's threshold. I unsheathed my sai and imbued it with a bit of energy, slashing a deep uppercut through the beam and dislodging it with another kick. Rushing through the door I found a woman wrapped in a fire blanket who looked up at me with a thankful gaze, she even tried to mouth it. "No time," I prompted, closing her mouth. I threw her over my own shoulder in the classic Firemen style and rushed through the door. I flew through the window and after overcoming her shock, the woman pointed towards the sixth floor and managed, "My daughter is in daycare and the stairs there have collapsed!" She wheezed before continuing with a moan, "Save her please!"

I focused my precognition as I lowered the woman to the ground where more refugees from the fire were standing and I saw that in a minute's time the building would surely collapse. It must have been one of the first ones to go up in flames and it was weakening as I spoke. Part of the structure was wooden, I could see, and that would surely mean it was falling soon.

With a renewed heroism, I flew past each floor in turn quickly and picked up now sound or movement. The only remaining noises came from the sixth floor, where the employee had said the daycare and her daughter were. I broke through the weakened window with ease and followed the noise of sobs and coughing until I reached a room containing not just the mother's little girl but two employees that had been trying to escape when the fire had blocked the stairwell. They employees were sheltering the girl with their bodies and attempting to find an exit and the girl just shouted, "Mommy!" at regular intervals. I had no time for calming anyone and I could only rush into the room and take the little girl and the closest employee to me, the third person would have been too much weight for me to fly. I hastened through the window of the daycare and deposited the two on the ground with the others, the nearby mother rejoicing at her daughter's return and praising me with thanks. I gave a wave of acknowledgement while flying and quickly flew again to sixth floor where the window was broken. Before going inside, though, an instant red flag went off in my head like the throb of a headache, a signal of precognition so strong that I must have been very focused on the task at hand not to see it. The building creaked and I watched the other refugees across the road to safety. It wouldn't be a fire without a clincher, I supposed. My eyes were welling up with both the fear that I wouldn't make it in time and from the fumes.

With abound I flew through the building with such speed and grabbed the last, the daycare employee screaming as he flew just inches from falling debris and with my help managed to just avoid falling obstacles. He coughed in the middle of his screeching and I couldn't help but jump a little myself as a piece of wreckage just whizzed past my head. We were at safety in ten seconds on the other side and I flew across with much speed to where the others stood sheltered and looking up at the creaking building with acute suspense. I roughly dropped the man on the ground and turned my eyes to it myself. Suddenly, the whole middle seemed to give way and the structure groaned a final time and collapsed downward, a spiral of dust causing myself and all the refugees and firemen and police to hit the deck in fear of injury. When my senses signalled the collapse was over, I wearily raised my head and observed the building. It was miraculously intact, but debris covered the street, having been expelled by the cloud of dust and collapse. All floors below the eleventh seemed to have been crushed by the floors above them and the building had lost roughly half of its height. I managed a small smile in triumph and blinked into camoflauge just as the first head from the rescued rose. I didn't want the unnecessary attention (whether it would be positive or negative towards mutant kind) and the call had already went out for a rendezvous of the team.

I rounded the next bend and found Amplitude with his saved, breathing heavily after having just exited the building with a woman in tow. He had done his own share and I quickly became visible and ushered him into a nearby alley. We had both wanted to split, both because he wanted the challenge, and because I refused to work in a team. His need to be in control of a situation was easily manipulated to work this way and we had communicators should anything had gone wrong. Apparently it hadn't, but promises needed reaffirming at times. "Amp, you aren't going to tell right?" I pressed all my charisma into the statement, I didn't want to get on anyones' bad side through slightly disobeying orders and leaving a new recruit alone.

"Don't worry. Nothing is slipping past these lips. I'm metal, man, and no one's going to break this dude's confidentiality." He smiled as he said this and made a zipping motion over his lips.

"Good." After that simple agreement, I snatched him up in flight as we would get to the hotel much quicker if I carried him. He had refused this at first, but realized it was for the best after I convinced him so. The call had gone out for the rendezvous already, and I didn't really care if he would have protested anyway.

===

On my way to the hotel I continued to use my power during a slow and leisurely flight. It was taxing to camoflauge and fly with a passenger and use my tracking at the same time, but it was only apt for the situation. Yesterday I had saw a report on the Blonde Phantom in Los Angeles and my memory had registered me browsing her file among the superheroes of the old world. Something was wrong with the fact that she couldn't exist without having deaged in some way and it was my duty to explore. During our fire escapades today we had received contact prior that Iceman (Bobby) and Sara had had some "business" to take care of. My heart was trying to convince me that the appearance of the Phantom and Bobby and Sara here was just coincidental. Well, it was working until my mind told me there were no coincidences.

I tracked Bobby and Sara and I had the beacon of the Blonde Phantom set as well. I was able to track other beings that I could get implanted rigidly enough and visually enough into my memory. I had spent the night before secretly pouring over files and histories of the Blonde Phantom, pictures and online news of her sudden appearance. Sure enough, I could track her just as well.

I had had the vague sensation of what those two were doing all through my rescuing and prior, but now it was really working on my nerves. An alarm sounded in my head the tonight when the beacons culminated in a rendevous together. There was to be no mistake. My sight did not reach that far, but it was certain now what their "reconassaiance mission" had been.

Suddenly I was shaken from my reverie at the shout of, "Building! Building!" I turned my eyes toward the path quickly and noticed a building right smack dab where I was flying. I started a little and almost dropped Amp who quickly prodded me with, "Watch it," before taking wing and almost clipping the building top.

"Nice one bird brain," he scoffed, making puns about my flight ability. I returned with merely a smirk, still attentive to what I was witnessing. The Blonde Phantom, Sara, and Iceman. What was the connection?

===

After a lovely breakfast at the hotel and a change back into my uniform from normal clothes, we boarded the Blackbird for the trip home. My suspicions had almost been quieted about the meeting between the three that I had been tracking, but my hunch returned when Sara's "sister" appeared to visit her.

When we boarded for the ride home I made sure to get a seat nearest to the cockpit. I scanned the rest of the area, and my seat was quite seperated from the rest of them. No one was watching me at all, all chatting amongst themselves. I induced camoflauge again and got as close to the door to the cockpit as possible, standing stock still and listening. They had sorely underestimated me if they thought I wouldn't act and learn on suspicion. I was a spy after all, it was my monocre and job.

"Blackbird 2 to X-Mansion." Bobby stated into the radio in his hand. "Mission accomplished. Fires gone and..things are looking up."

"Alright, Bobby." I heard with a voice that could only be Cyclops at base. "Warren got the bill huh? The credit bureau just called."

"Eh..it's not like he can't afford it." Sara interjected as take off began and I braced myself against the wall.

Bobby shut the door to the cockpit, making it all the more obvious that there was something private going on here. I pressed my ear to the door and though the sound was muffled, I could only think again that it was horribly easy to eavesdrop.

"Close call back there with your mom." Bobby voiced and I started a little against the door making a muffle cuffing noise.

"Yeah, I'll say. Nice work on this whole 'sister' thing but I think the students might be getting a bit suspicious," Sara continued and my shock deepened into total attention to the conversation.

"Yeah." Bobby agreed. "We'll tell them when the time is right. If they get too nosy, then we can explain things. But, now it might be best to wait." "If" we get nosy, hah. I was already nosy so I could only wonder how long it would take the others that were a little less invasive than I would take to realize what was happening.

"I think that'll be best." Sara ended, surely realizing the subject would surface again later.

I went back to my seat and leaned over, unzipping my bag and mussing it up a little, making any onlooker think I had been going through it. All the while thoughts went through my head. So this was what they had been keeping secret? It made perfect sense, Sara's features were evident on her "sister," a name at which the woman had first raised an eyebrow before joining the act. The question was, though, why had she resurfaced now and how had she been deaged? What importance did this have? I clenched up a little and sunk in my seat as Sara reentered the passenger area to speak about the new mutant on the team. It was only a matter of time I supposed. Only a matter of time.

When the plane finally landed I scattered quickly in fear that they would somehow realize I knew more than they were letting on. Paranoia wrenched through me and I felt the familiar throb of precognition. Things seemed too calm around here and even my minute ability to see the future made me tremble as the sun moved behind the clouds.

Last edited:
OOC: Mire, I sent ya a pm at TPM.

Bobby
----------------

After a quick shower, I caught up with Sara and James talking to the old Prof. He was just telling Jim all about the true purpose of the school. We trained mutants to protect a world that feared and hates us and control over powers. We've helped so many mutants and many of them joined. Hell, our roster rivaled the Avengers!

"So, James the Institute can help you develop your powers in ways you've never imagined. We can help you control them and help promote better human-mutant relations." Sara explained.

I stood behind Sara and smiled right at her. She was the newest X-Man and even though she's been with us a while, she got the hang of it fast and it's like she was always here.

" Robert here will be teaching you." the professor explained as he motioned toward me. "He's one of my original students. He himself has changed in many ways after joining."

"Yeah." I chuckled. "From a pile of snow to solid organic ice."

"Precisely." the Professor nodded. The man was more of a father to me than my own dad. He looked at myself and Sara with tremendous pride and wheeled away.

"I guess we'll let you explore the grounds on your own." Sara explained."If you have trouble, I'm sure one of the X-Men can help you or even one of the other students."

Sara must have told him where his room was, all about the Danger Room and other stuff. She was getting really good at oreintation. I took her in my arms and gave her a hug.

" I got good news and bad news, Sara." I sweated a bit."Good news is Scott, Jean, Warren and Hank are going to help us in a class tomorrow morning."

"What's the bad news?" Sara tilted her head and smirked.

"They caught us on tape, baby." I winced.

"Tell me you're kidding." Sara looked at me plainly.

I shook my head. "'Fraid not. Hank caught us."

With that, she let go and ran toward Hank's lab like she was Quicksilver.

"Hurry before he puts it on Ebay and the tabloids read "Iceman gets caught in frozen encounter!"

My cell phone soon rang and I answered it.

"Baxter Building?" I said aloud as I checked who called.

I answered and a familiar voice was on the other end. It was Johnny Storm aka the Human Torch. I wondered why he was calling here.

"Johnny! What's up? The Sentinels are playing Godzilla out front." I quipped.

"Cute, Drake." Johnny chuckled. "I was actually calling to see if you and Sara want to come to the city tomorrow after you teach those kids a thing or two about being superheroes."

"Sounds like fun." I responded. "I mean we'd have to be Human Torch's groupies for a day."

"Pretty much but hey.."Johnny started. "If anyone gives ya greif, I'll send Ben after them."

"Deal." I nodded as we settled on a time and I hung up.

It was going to be a blast hanging out with Johnny. He's been a good friend of mine. Of course, he talked to Spider-Man more seeing as both were in New York.

I went to go look for Sara again and tell her about the trip to New York after class tomorrow. We were going to have a nice time in the city. I also figured I'd run an old mission in the Danger Room and see how they do against some lame villian from the past. I couldn't have them go against Magneto of course.

Still, I had to look forward to seeing friends outside the mansion. I only had a few of them like the Torch and maybe Spidey. We had to prove that not every hero gettogether is the cause of some battle.

Sara
~~~~

I couldn't believe it! The cameras in the uniform caught Bobby and I in the hotel room and now Hank had it for his enjoyment?! Something had to be done and soon. I faintly heard Bobby's cell phone ring as I headed toward the sub basement and found Hank and Warren in the hallway.

"Hi, Sara." Warren began.

"Greetings, Sara." Hank grinned. "How was your trip to Los Angeles?"

I tapped my foot and crossed my arms. I supposed we could have turned it off but we got too caught up in things.

"Where's the tape, guys?" I asked. "I kind of want it back and I don't want you selling it on eBay or anything."

"Seeing as we don't want to incur your wrath, Sara...” Warren motioned to the War room. "It's in there."

I ran as fast as I could to the War room and turned it on. Seconds later, Bobby entered and saw me watching it.

"Mutant on mutant porn?" Bobby asked. "Wait...that's us!"

I nodded and turned it off. I hadn't planned for our encounter to get out and I wasn't sure what to do with the tape now. I looked over at Bobby for some suggestions.

"What do you think, Snowman?" I asked.

Bobby then shrugged and draped himself around me and kissed my neck.

"Well..." Bobby began. "We're going to have to hide it or something. Johnny invited us to go to New York tomorrow after our class. And as for the porn? I dunno."

“Hmmm…I think we should keep it.”

“Are you serious?”

I nodded. “Well you know how lonely I get when you go off on your missions.”

“Well…yeah. But you sure this is the right decision?”

“Don’t worry,” I kissed him quickly. “I’ll hide it safely.”

I pulled away from him.

“Where you off to?”

“Bedroom. You coming?”

Bobby shrugged and ran after me. I hid the tape in a secret compartment in the bottom on the closet and turned off my suit camera.

“What are you up to?” Bobby asked curiously as I turned his camera off too.

“Nothing.”

“Doesn’t look like nothing to me.”

I locked the door. “I think that you are too suspicious.”

“Fine. Then tell me what’s going on.”

I wrapped my arms around his neck. “Well I was thinking, seeing as we’re engaged and all, that we should make the most of our free time while we can.”

He raised an eyebrow, “doing what exactly?”

I smiled slyly and replied, “You’ll just have to wait and see.” I grabbed a pillow and tossed it at his head. “Come and get me iceman!”

Bobby
-----------

I playfully tossed a couple pillows at Sara and realized she was right. We had precious time together and we had to spend it wisely. I was sure Scott and Jean did the same thing between missions. The other couples here at the mansion did too and Sara was going to be my wife. So, there definitely would be no harm in a little fun.

"Enough with the pillows." I smiled slyly and tackled her and began kissing her all over.

"Hey no fair! You just don't want me to beat you at pillow fighting." Sara quipped.

"I know." I whispered. "I just have this urge to be closer to you for some reason. Very close. I can't explain it."

I leaned into her and she could feel my heart beating. I was feeling warm and that was usually odd for me.

"It's called an obsession. I've got a nice little video I picked up from Hank and Warren that might help you with that." Sara replied betwen kisses.

"Why see that when I got the live demonstration here?" I asked.

"Who says I'm in to live demonstrations?" Sara responded.

"Well.."I said as she flipped me over and pinned me. "Ow..headboard..Umm.I didn't say you were. I'm just into the real thing and not some image. Or mutant shapeshifter."

Sara leaned in closed and began to kiss me. "You're too soft Bobby." She then poked me "I think you're getting out of shape in your old age."

I had to laugh. "Well, you keep me in shape. Keeping up with you is a full time job. But, I'll manage. So, the video get you in the mood before dinner?"

Sara then kissed me, again. "Since when have I ever needed a video?"

After that, we spent a while together in each others arms, kissing. I was so happy to be with her. Nothing else mattered. Some time, later we got a telepathic call to head down to dinner. I figured there I could tell the students about the plan for tomorrow and just have fun tonight.

"So, our dinner awaits." I smirked. "Then a lesson and meeting Torch in the city. I wonder why Johnny called."

"Who knows. It could mean anything when Johnny's involved." Sara responded as she got dressed and I just looked at her. She was so beautiful. She had a great personality and everything I've ever imagined.

"Have I told you lately that I love you, Sara Halloway?" I grinned.

"No you haven't and I hope you intend to make up for the lack of it." Sara replied playfully.

After we got dressed, Sara and I headed downstairs. We quickly fixed our hair and headed toward the students in the cafeteeria. I quickly told them as I held Sara's hand that.

"First thing in the morning, crew we meet in the Danger Room!" I explained. "I got a special class with special friends of mine so don't be late! Any of ya!"

Sara and I found a table with Pete and Kitty. I guessed they wanted to know how we were. I also wondered how soon it'd be before we tell everyone Sara and I got engaged.

This is merely a filler until the plot advances.

= Scout =

The looming feeling of anticipation to some new danger or threat was starting to really get to me. I had been sitting all day with nothing to do except ponder the appearance of the Blonde Phantom, Sara's mother, Katie Leigh's situation and my own memories. I shuddered as the thought of how I had been some sort of article to my father, and how I had been sold. It was something I couldn't seem to shake away from myself.

I needed a distraction. Something to take my mind off what I was thinking. Anything to take my mind off what I was pondering! The first thing to pop into my overloaded head was the danger room. I didn't waste time, and it was only a short walk there.

I smiled at Hank as I entered, and gave a shout to make him turn from the computer screen, "Hello!"

He turned, all ears now that I had made sure he wasn't looking somewhere else and responded with a little wave. I had overheard Bobby talking about how the holograms weren't limited to the robots I had seen before, but the more real villans that the Academy had dealt with over the past years. I had gone over the villans stored in my memory carefully on the way down and I was almost sure I had settled on one that I would consider acceptable to my level. However, practice made perfect.

"Hank do you think you could power up some robots for me in the Danger Room? Just some quick practice?" I gave him my best overbearing smile that seemed to make most comply, and it was no different here.

"Sure Scout, I wasn't doing much anyway. Whatever you'd like, Miss Huron." With that quip he motioned for me to enter the room. It was empty, as I had already seen, and the walls were relatively flat. Metal protruded here and there, but little that could be used for any decisive advantage.

I shouted, "Go ahead Hank!" He promptly nodded and pressed a couple buttons in the technical station around him. Six holographic droids appeared from some mechanism Hank had rigged up and I watched as they shambled across the room, analyzing my movements as they did so. I kept still and stoic and didn't give them the advantage or realizing any of my powers just yet.

The first droid came within arm's reach and it was time. With a splendid slide kick, I flipped it over and onto the ground and slashed off its head with my adamantium Sai. I dodged a Droid swinging its arm inches from where my head had been. I decapitated the next three like the first with a quick circle kick to each and faced the two remaining with a smug expression. They backed off a little and analyzed me, charging for an attack from an angle and two different directions. I grinned and quickly sped just several inches above their heads, landing behind them. I destroyed one with an empowered Sai attack and the other by impaling my arm through its middle and effectively dismantling whatever made it run.

The bodies evaporated and I took a deep breath. After I yelled up to Hank, "Increase the number! Twelve sounds like a proper engagement. I want some increased intelligence also, if you can do that."

Hank responded with a shout of his own, "Twelve and more A.I.? Are you sure Scout?"

"Just press the buttons, techie," I muttered, angry at his condescending tone. So I wished it, so it came. Within ten seconds twelve droids appeared at the end of the room. The droid at the head of the line raised its arm to shoot the goop that had ensnared Rick several days earlier, and it came flying across the room in my direction. The speed of the projectile was surely at least one hundred miles per hour but I used my precognition to slide just left of it with ease. Mockingly, I threw my entire Sai across the room and impaled the same Droid that had launched the goo in the center of its head. I emitted a slight, "Hmph," of triumph and charged at the group. They scattered like flies and attacked me from several directions at once, forcing me to hug the ground tightly and make large use of my precognition. Every direction I turned there was a blue blast or an arm or leg extended, but I just kept dodging. I tripped three up with my leg and promptly impaled each of them with my Sai to assure their deactivation. Pulling my other Sai from the head of a now evaporating hologram, I dispatched the Droid nearest with it and gave a sigh of relief as a large blast of blue slime whizzed past my left arm and dribbled several drops onto it on its way through.

Out of my line of vision I could sense three Droids attacking from my rear as I repelled the four in front of me. They were forming quite cohesive groups now and guarding each other well, though I managed to pick off one of them with my Sai before being backed further towards the wall and the other three Droids. They hadn't analyzed the full extent of my power, obviously, and with my acute senses I could hear the gentle clopping of metal on metal and paint a mental picture of their exact location at my rear. I waited until they were within range and spun from my facet towards the four remaining at my front, slicing through the legs of two behind me on my way. The third at my rear seized the opportunity and shot a gargantuan dosage of the blue slime in its arm, hitting my hand straight on and nailing it to the floor.

The situation had worsened. I was one against five with one ample hand and stuck in a kneeling position. The first came towards me and I managed to dispatch it with a quick upward kick to the stomach, knocking it over and impaling it with my Sai. The others all came at me at once and just when I thought I'd be overwhelmed, I used my flight to pull lose of my predicament and soar several feet above their heads. Initiating an aerial dive, I sliced completely through two and decapitated their robot craniums, tackling one of the two remaining to the ground and impaling it in the stomach. Eleven down, one to go.

With the most grace I could muster, I rolled from the holographic body of the Droid I had just impaled and under the legs of the one remaining. Reaching from the back I managed to sever one arm before it turned and nearly struck me to the ground. I analyzed my remaining options within a fraction of a second and realized that I was in perfect position for an uppercut. Imbuing my Sai with enough ethereal energy to make it glow brightly, I released a angular upward strike right through the middle of my mechanical enemy. It reached for me for just a second before collapsing into two halves.

"Bravissimo!" Hank teased from his chair up above, "Care to try twenty four today Madam?"

With a chuckle and sweat dribbling from my face, I shouted back to him, "Maybe after lunch!" After lunch, hmph. I wouldn't fight Droids anymore. Eighteen was enough practice for one day and I wanted a real challenge. Yes, yes, that was the perfect villan to bring into holographic form for a duel. I would indeed be back later, but Droids were nothing to the foe I wanted to target in the Danger Room. I just hope Bobby had meant what he said when he noted that old missions could be replayed.

Last edited:
Aidan
---------
The trip back to New York was quiet, or at least to me it was. I stared straight ahead at the front of the ship, trying not to mutter aloud my thoughts, which I had a tendency of doing. There was just so many things on my mind: Kip's new look, Sara's "sister" who looked at her like a mother would, the possibiliy of Sara and Bobby being engaged. I wanted to scream at the both of them that it was painfully obvious how close they are, that it doesn't take a genius to figure their relationship out; but then again, I already snapped at Bobby once. I had to learn to keep some comments to myself.

Movement ahead of me caught my eye as Scout turned around to stare at everyone behind her. I quickly flicked my eyes towards the wall and propped my hand under my chin, making it appear as if I was in deep thought. Out of the corner of eye, I saw her disappear in thin air, leaving no trace of her whereabouts. It was doubtful that she left the plane - no, she was probably living up to her nickname and spying on someone for reasons only she knew. Not like I cared though. I didn't like for her one bit at all. She had an arrogant tone to her, as if she knows more than everyone else did but doesn't care to reveal any of her secrets. She was alienating herself by shunning the others away and didn't seem like a teamwork person once it came time for a mission. Most likely, she went off by herself during those fires and rarely thought about anyone else.

I got myself more riled up by the minute and only the return of Scout and the entrance of Sara made me release a quiet sigh of indifference.
Only focus on the people who will care about you and take care of them, I thought. The others will soon learn that they can't do everything by themselves.

After the debriefing from Sara about our new classmate and the landing of the plane, quickly exited and flew into my room to change into a bathing suit. A good swim was what I needed to clear my head.

OOC: Leaving it open for anyone to catch us in the act.

Bobby
------------

Dinner was uneventful as usual. Pete and Kitty discussed their mission to Washington to check for anything concerning Terra Nova. Apparantly Storm took them, Kurt and Logan to scope things out down there. They didn't get that far in getting info.

"The Torch's antics are being investigated by the Avengers so there's not much we can do but wait." Kitty explained as she worked on her salad.

"Don't worry, comrades." Pete reassured us. "We'll find them and we'll make them pay."

That was Pete Rasputin for you. Always willing to help friends. He lost a lot in his life but still managed to pull a brave front.

"I know we will, Pete." I smiled as Sara and I finished up. "Well, right now I got a Danger Room training session waiting for me. How about you, Sara?"

"Sounds good to me." Sara smiled slyly. I wondered what she was cooking up.

We made our way to the locker room and put on training uniforms. They had no camera and resembled the uniforms my friends and I wore when we started here. Black and Gold. There were no cameras r anything. The old suits were now just exercise clothes.

We passed Scout on the way to the Danger Room. I wasn't sure why but she gave us a quick look and went on her way. I wasn't sure what to make of her.

Hank wasn't in the control booth but that was okay. As X-Men, we didn't need to be watched and I wasn't about to let anything happen to Sara. Sara grabbed her katana and swung it a bit. It glowed with each swing and that was well..weird.

"So, any program you want to run?" I asked.

"Not particularly. Just make sure it's something fun." Sara replied.

"Okay, even though you look so hot with that katana and..." I started as Sara gave me a look and I iced up. "Okay..Computer run Drake 156."

The blank walls of the Danger Room changed color and spheres were bouncing at us. Our job was to deflect the spheres in the given time limit. Sara and I faced these blue spheres coming at us. She swatted them away with her sword and that produced a wave of light. I on the other hand practiced flash freezing them. Going for a ball I bumped into her.

"Oops, sorry hun." I smiled since I grazed her chest with my icy arm.

"Don't worry." she kissed my cheek. "I'll get you back."

We had another round of balls coming at us and Sara was breathing heavily after swinging the balls away and deflecting them.

"Ooh.." Sara said as she unzipped the top of her uniform a bit. "These old uniforms are sooo hot. How about you stop the program? Girl's gotta rest."

"Okay." I nodded. "Computer create the Sunset Beach."

"Acknowledged." the computer replied and we were at a nice beach. Computer generated gulls flew overhead.

Sara walked over to me. This was the program where we had another date. I wasn't sure what she was planning but I was certainly getting warm. And that for me was just not natural.

"Close your eyes." Sara smiled.

I smirked and de-iced. "Okay, Sara."

I wasn't sure what she was up to but I felt cloth on my lap as I sat down. I opened my eyes and saw her topless. She arched her back and pounced. She then kissed me all over as the waves lapped us. She undid my uniform, which was beyond wet now because of the water. I didn't know what brought this on but I didn't care.

We rolled around for a bit kissing and I heard the Danger Room door open. Standing in the doorway was one of the students. The "sun" was so bright that I couldnt make the person out.

"Little early for tomorrow's class aren't ya?" I asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom