• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

Xenoblade makes me sad in general after someone who borrowed my copy of 2 spoiled the ending for me, which ruined the series for me.
oof lol

lol next time I get Vanilla I should just treat it like a Survivor, since a Vanilla is just a Town aligned Survivor xD
That's a funny interpretation.

A bit of wine, but would I, as Mafia be so brazen to fake claim Vanilla on Day One (likely before having a chance to consult fellow Mafia) in the hopes that it paid off and had everyone ignore me. It's a highly risky play wouldn't you say? (hey that rhymes!)
Hey high risk high reward. But yea, I agree it's unlikely for mafia to pull something like this specially since scumbuds would likely oppose and if they tried to double down it could backfire in exposing the whole team.

Better safe than sorry though.

Nah... 2?
yea babe, 2

is it just me or does the quote function mess up all the time, it barely ever fully quotes properly it quotes one word and I have to redo it

Hmm...interesting. You both feel that my being passive is worthy of being lynched yet you failed to raise the possibility of me being either Vanilla (like Zinn claims which almost everyone just casually accepted) nor that I might be deliberately laying low because I have an important Role that would go to waste if I was murdered on Night 1 without getting to use it. Nay, it seems to me like you didn't want to mention either possibility and just let me go down as an easy lynch target. Very strange of you.

you say you could either be vanilla (also as I mentioned before, doubt there'd be 2 literal vanilla) or an important role, which is contradictory, and how is anyone supposed to infer which? Laying low can also be easily seen as trying to blend in and go unseen as scum. There's no way of knowing which.

Yes...I did notice you were singling me out specifically early on. I should have nipped it in the bud as soon as I thought something was wrong but my overconfidence of my innocence has failed me.

how did she single you out? Because she mentioned and asked a question once?

You said here it's easy to vote him out because many disagree with him. Dawning, HD, and I were the only players who disagreed with him and 3 people is not many and what kind of logic is this?

Just because it was 3 doesn't mean it can't easily increase to more.

I don't really like this, seems to setup a possible mislynch when a townie flips.

And slow down with the flavor solving. It's way too early and helps scum think of fake claims.

You would rather I say nothing when I suspect ZinnLav is Juju? I don’t have a guarantee of living past N1, better put it out now as long as it’s relevant.

Don’t worry, there are a few claims I expect to be in the game but I’m not going to share them and who they might fit.

I might as well claim since I'm toast, I'm the Jailer.
Aaah, why are you doing that so early? :confused:
There are still 7 hours in the day, no?
Most of the action happens in EoD, and I don't think a Jailer claim is something that really should be claimed that early because it's a common fakeclaim from Mafia Roleblocker.

If we keep you alive that probably makes you an optimal Cop target, but you'll likely be killed if you're our only protective role.

hmm

dunno who would fit jailer other than reyn/riki

Most of the action happens in EoD, and I don't think a Jailer claim is something that really should be claimed that early because it's a common fakeclaim from Mafia Roleblocker.

If we keep you alive that probably makes you an optimal Cop target, but you'll likely be killed if you're our only protective role.
I have four votes on me and it seems unlikely there is anything I can say that will dissuade that, all I can do is claim.

What :lapras: Could you elaborate on that?
Not gonna deny? lmao :susduck:

Your posts seem to be prodding thoughts of other people while not really giving your own much, which feels like CWAC while looking for an opportunity to incite a possible reasonable reason for a mislynch for you to jump in.

Why does your gut say independent for Fennec? scum gut okay, but independent is a bit more unusually specific...?
They seem super neutral? Kinda just going with the flow.
I don't really know how to explain, but as of page 7 they seem to be kinda on the fence playing safe which feels like something indepts are more likely to do when they're not being hyper aggressive.

agreed here but i feel like the claim itself deserves a chance...

Not gonna deny? lmao :susduck:

Your posts seem to be prodding thoughts of other people while not really giving your own much, which feels like CWAC while looking for an opportunity to incite a possible reasonable reason for a mislynch for you to jump in.

They seem super neutral? Kinda just going with the flow.
I don't really know how to explain, but as of page 7 they seem to be kinda on the fence playing safe which feels like something indepts are more likely to do when they're not being hyper aggressive.

hmm i will look into feenie more

frozen fennec i dont get that impression from as it could just be him

I'm not sure how you can say that, though? I've prodded Timaeus twice to get more opinions out of him because he was posting but there wasn't much sustenance to said posts. I've added my thoughts on Fennec and RC. I've discussed Zinn's claim. I really don't see how any of my posts come across as CWAC. If I was just coming in here and there asking questions to players and simultaneously disappearing, then sure. But I haven't.

My role is making me doubt RC's claim and especially in a 13 player game.

My role is making me doubt RC's claim and especially in a 13 player game.
Don't claim, depending on what it is we can probably find a few loopholes if RC's claim is true.
Although scum might have proper counters.

I'm not sure how you can say that, though? I've prodded Timaeus twice to get more opinions out of him because he was posting but there wasn't much sustenance to said posts. I've added my thoughts on Fennec and RC. I've discussed Zinn's claim. I really don't see how any of my posts come across as CWAC. If I was just coming in here and there asking questions to players and simultaneously disappearing, then sure. But I haven't.
Hmm, I might be factoring the size of your posts a bit too much. I don't know, it feels like something is wrong there.

My udated readslists has HumanDawn, DawningWinds and Jinjo as townleans, Timaeus, Space, and Tood as Mixed Feelings Null, Feenie as slight scumlean, Fennec as indept.

I went over Feenie’s posts and I don’t see an issue over them.

Jinjo’s claim complicates things here...

Back
Top Bottom