• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

I would like to hear your thoughts on the hostile Independent.
Well, I didn’t really know enough about it earlier to be sure what I thought of it, but I guess according to that link you sent, DawningWinds is the hostile indep? :lapras: I know that implementation of roles can vary between hosts and the one in this game might not match up exactly with the on that wiki, but...it just might, so I suppose we should lynch DawningWinds next.

My guess is that Zinn is the last mafia, but we need to nullify DW who is the possible indept first.

If we have a disruptive Town Role use that on them just in case. I'd appreciate some protection on me and/or on the tracker today.

This is a bit of a wild suggestion but the Tracker should maybe holster so if the Mafia is really Zinn or whoever they can target the indept for a disruption/kill if necessary without the worry of exposing themselves.
Um what? Where is this coming from?
Dawning isn't the independent, he's someone the Independent visited on N1.
The whole point of my role is to counter the independent, which makes me start to suspect Ex who hasn't properly role claimed?

From my understanding, ExLight is the real De-programmer and is counterclaiming ZinnLav.

I have always pushed the idea that if Zinn was mafia they'd be the Godfather. And now pushing the idea of maybe Mafia Backup.

If they were scum and copped the hostile indept that would explain how Zinn would know about the existence of a hostile third party, which would provide an alternate explanation as to why they learned about that. It's not too hard to make a fakeclaim around it either. If the role works as just infecting person per night that's already hard enough to win considering we have a charging vigi and mafia kills getting rid of their infected ones (although I'm not really sure how the infection works, if the infected are able to infect then a de-zombifier would maybe make sense).

Wouldn't it be beneficial for the tracker to check the person we're suspicious of? Or is that too risky/have a low chance of going through? Because I'd suggest Crystal track Zinn, if that's the case.

Wouldn't it be beneficial for the tracker to check the person we're suspicious of? Or is that too risky/have a low chance of going through? Because I'd suggest Crystal track Zinn, if that's the case.
if Mafia plans on Killing the indept having Tracker active tonight could make them holster or kill the tracker instead.

I don't know why I even bother playing Mafia anymore, nobody ever believes what I say and calls me a liar.
ExLight has done nothing to prove his trust, he hasn't even role claimed and you'd rather believe him than me, who claimed Vanilla right away and then admitted when my role changed on Day Two.
I literally can't prove my role any more than I have without getting modkilled for revealing the independent's name and wincon.
Fuck it, if this gets me mod killed so be it.
The hosts said he isn't a cult leader and he can kill the zombies at will, oh and guess what, I'm immune to becoming a zombie myself, because like I said I'm literally the role that stops them.
Screw this game, have fun losing, I'm done.

I don't know why I even bother playing Mafia anymore, nobody ever believes what I say and calls me a liar.
ExLight has done nothing to prove his trust, he hasn't even role claimed and you'd rather believe him than me, who claimed Vanilla right away and then admitted when my role changed on Day Two.
I literally can't prove my role any more than I have without getting modkilled for revealing the independent's name and wincon.
The hosts said he isn't a cult leader and he can kill the zombies at will, oh and guess what, I'm immune to becoming a zombie myself, because like I said I'm literally the role that stops them.

Chill ZinnLav, we were thinking of trying to confirm you with the Tracker too.

It depends on what DawningWinds flips.

And I know ExLight did not claim yet, you think I was going to support a lynch on you when there are so many other unknowns?

If you knew that the Zombie could kill those zombified, why not push for a lynch on DawningWinds?

The ZinnLav vs ExLight looks like ExLight is the hostile indep and ZinnLav has been trying to warn us that ExLight is the hostile indep who can kill characters that are the town zombies. Some of the posts ExLight makes just screams scum to me.

The ZinnLav vs ExLight looks like ExLight is the hostile indep and ZinnLav has been trying to warn us that ExLight is the hostile indep who can kill characters that are the town zombies. Some of the posts ExLight makes just screams scum to me.

If ZinnLav is telling the truth then DawningWinds was not culted and is the Independent.

ExLight can still be Mafia. We’ll see.

Why the panic demanding me to claim? Just ask nicely.
I'm a Survivor and I have a 1x Deathproof while a certain character is alive.

And that's quite the exaggerated freak out. I'm pretty sure last time you pulled one of those you were scum.
What happened to the "I'm happy to offer my body up for slaughter if you think it'd help"?

I don't think it makes sense for the hostile character to be able to kill people like this because it's already such a small setup and it already has two independent parties, not to mention that if the role is what HD posted earlier on and if the zombies are the same as the infected that would be against their wincon. Also, if they can also kill at will then why didn't they kill DawningWinds last night?

Well, then you're just wrong here falling for their AtE lol
I've been trying to scumhunt, while Zinn tried to defend both of the scum blatantly and out of nowhere changed his speech of not being able to move which was our only way to verify them, how am I the one looking bad here?
You always scumread me even when I'm town, you can do better than that umu

If ZinnLav doesn’t get modkilled, she is lying, and if ZinnLav is modkilled, she is telling the truth.

I thought you didn't know the details about their role? Why do all of sudden know that now? Why would they give you all the details of their role PM just because of your role? To me the only way to do that is if you got full details from a Rolecop.

And I'm assuming you're fearing being modkilled because you're putting words in their mouths?

And I'm not sure why you're fearmongering us here, if you're not mafia scum can still kill DW or shoot the hostile indept during the Night (assuming DW isn't the hostile indept). Not to mention Tracking and roleblocking/commuting seem to be around which are even more ways to stop or spot them. And even if you're telling the truth about your role I don't see why that would necessarily mean you're Town? Although that requires flavorsolving, so I wouldn't know much.

If ZinnLav doesn’t get modkilled, she is lying, and if ZinnLav is modkilled, she is telling the truth.
I don't see why they would get modkilled over sharing information that was supposedly legitimately provided by the hosts in some fashion as part of their role.

When I asked the hosts about what I could and couldn't say they said I just couldn't say the character name because it was an extension of nameclaiming. And, well, I'm assuming sharing the details of the meta info would be unethical but I don't think they'd modkill me even for that, although I didn't clarify that.

ExLight is pinging me.

I'd appreciate some protection on me and/or on the tracker today.

On this quote he asked for a protection.

Why the panic demanding me to claim? Just ask nicely.
I'm a Survivor and I have a 1x Deathproof while a certain character is alive.

And now over here he claims survivor with a 1x deathproof. Since he claimed survivor with a 1x deathproof then why even bother on asking for a protection.

Back
Top Bottom