• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

RC didn't say much about anyone else (except saying that he thought scum were me and Jinjo)... but this is making me hmmmm a bit.

Also, @Jinjo you kept your vote on Ex the whole time... were you feeling more strongly that Ex was maf? Or did you just forget to switch your vote?

Yes, I was feeling more strongly on ExLight being mafia. Even though I was not sure on RC claim I wanted to see some confirmation from his night action. I was also prepared to vote RC if the votes got tied.

Midorikawa -> Crystal Onix
if I were to throw my two cents here I'd say for the vigi to holster for now since there are no more inactives

since we lynched scum the odds hitting scum without coordination are really small, so waiting for a better PoE is optimal

gotta wonder if crystal onix is playing dumb about a potential vig being in the game when a Mafia flipped Bulletproof so one should exist

somebody else is probably a good target

gotta wonder if crystal onix is playing dumb about a potential vig being in the game when a Mafia flipped Bulletproof so one should exist

somebody else is probably a good target
hostile indept could be a serial killer though
we dont really want them getting cleared as vigi right

hostile indept could be a serial killer though
we dont really want them getting cleared as vigi right
There’s usually or always a Town Vigilante around too. SK/Vig can just kill them.

Day 2
Day 2: A Hero's Farewell

1. @HumanDawn
  2. @Jinjo
  3. @MegaPod
  4. @Crystal Onix
  5. @Space
  6. @Tood
  7. @ExLight
  8. @Feenie
  9. @Frozen Fennec
  10. @ZinnLav
  11. @DawningWinds
  12. @Timaeus

As night came in the Valley, the fighting continued. Soon after the darkness fell, everyone could hear a scream from nearer to the hilt of the sword. "Shulk!!!" it said, and everyone turned to see a flash of red light, but no one could quite pinpoint what it was...

While everyone was distracted, a single shot rang out and Dunban fell to his knees. The closest to Dunban, Melia ran over to him, but there was nothing she could do. His final words were barely a whisper as he looked at Melia and said "Please protect Shulk..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Tood,

2-yfXF9PdBYlS4-9LW6l0HuG7ZZ1l7AwdP02cc_mZgRCdxfECk1Ol0y6ghFF9WRxM1ihQXkiHb5iyrThZCsBow0LxXIZWbrzMHGDzrlYzgL9V05ut9z5IyoJCVMCeVu1UcDvuNsU

”Dunban” said:
We may die if we take a stand here. But staying gives us the chance to change our destinies!

You are Dunban, hero of the first Battle of Sword Valley, and self-proclaimed leader of Shulk’s group of heroes. Sister to Fiora, you are a skilled swordsman; skilled enough to wield the Monado during the Battle, decimating the Mechon forces. However, wielding the Monado for so long severely injured your sword arm, making you somewhat of a martyr. You are strong and defiant towards evil, even if that evil is one whom you once called a friend.

Your Signature Talent Art is Blossom Dance. This allows you to strike enemies multiple times depending on your focus and precision. For the purposes of this game, you can use it to determine who might be allies and who might be enemies. Your ability to deduce and see through lies can be used in combination with this power to reveal who your true allies are. As such, you are the Cop. (Basically, we wanted a cop and needed to bullshit it in somehow :p) Once per night, you can type [Blossom Dance]: PLAYER to check that player’s alignment. If your strike hits once, then they are aligned with the People of Bionis; if it hits multiple times, then they are not.

In short, you are Dunban, the Cop, and you are aligned with the People of the Bionis. You win if all threats to the People of the Bionis are dead, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Tood has died during the night! They were Dunban, Cop of the People of the Bionis.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 11:00PM on Wednesday, April 14, or
approximately 60 hours from now.

Last edited:
I targeted and killed Tood as the Vigilante. This is just like Holiday Mafia all over again.

ftr I am the Cooldown Vigilante, won’t explain how that role works but that’s the name of it

Wait, assuming that HD is telling the truth then the Mafia's Nightkill failed?

That would make sense because there was only one kill, unless they targeted Tood too. Whoever the Doctor protected would probably be clear.

now i feel bad for changing my kill from crystal onix to Tood oof...

Vote: Crystal Onix

:M

Back
Top Bottom