• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

playing catch up now

Space said she is a joat but lately I have a hard time trusting a joat claim because that's an easy fake claim for mafia.

that is fair, but I have been a part of the two mafia lynches, 3rd vote on the first and 2nd vote for the last one. you could say I'm bussing, but... twice?

Maybe DawningWinds really did target a Commuter for his role to fail.

do you think bulletproof would be affected by this? like, if zombie targets someone with bulletproof or if they're protected, would that person still get zombified?

Ironically enough, vigilante killing the Cop instead of Timaeus helped Town more in the end.

you know whats funny, i was thinking of targeting timaeus for the cop check instead of tood at first too, lol....

I guess Space can just gamble with who to protect from me and Crystal Onix.

aIrighty. But I'm still confused by the independent hostile situation. This question is directed at you Human but anyone else please chime in: how do we know you (Human) aren't a serial killer? is it because the zombie counts as the independent hostile so the chance of a serial killer is low?

aIrighty. But I'm still confused by the independent hostile situation. This question is directed at you Human but anyone else please chime in: how do we know you (Human) aren't a serial killer? is it because the zombie counts as the independent hostile so the chance of a serial killer is low?

Weeeell... Do you think there would be three Independents? DawningWinds is a Zombie, Exlight is a Survivor, would the hosts put in a Serial Killer as well in a 13p game? That’s way too overkill...

My role is Cooldown Vigilante/Doctor. Basically I can either protect or vigilante a player, but once I use the role, I can’t use it again in the next Night because it’s in Cooldown. Hopefully that makes sense?

I feel like the reason you are asking is because you might have a 1x Vig up your sleeve as a JOAT? If we get the Godfather killed and the Zombie, the game should end.

Space if you have a vig just kill dawningwinds lol

“do you think bulletproof would be affected by this? like, if zombie targets someone with bulletproof or if they're protected, would that person still get zombified?”

no because bulletproof is kills not ascetic to make you immune from actions

Weeeell... Do you think there would be three Independents? DawningWinds is a Zombie, Exlight is a Survivor, would the hosts put in a Serial Killer as well in a 13p game? That’s way too overkill...

My role is Cooldown Vigilante/Doctor. Basically I can either protect or vigilante a player, but once I use the role, I can’t use it again in the next Night because it’s in Cooldown. Hopefully that makes sense?

I feel like the reason you are asking is because you might have a 1x Vig up your sleeve as a JOAT? If we get the Godfather killed and the Zombie, the game should end.

that is true. it just seems like there's a good amount of protective roles + abilities, which made me wonder, but that would be too unbalanced.

BUT OHHH did you mention being part doctor before? you can kill or protect fascinating....

I'm sorry.... I don't have a 1x vig. I wish I did but alas.... I did get an ability upon using the cop check one so maybe I can get another at some point. Hope it's a vig kill if so.

I'm a little late (had to get some lab reports done for classes) but hooray on lynching 2 scum in the first 2 days! As things stand now, from what I'm reading the zombie sounds like a cult-like role? Though that sounds like a bastard role if so, and if it is a cultish role I'm interested in why DW would tell us about being zombie?

So, wait. For clarification, you're both a Vigilante and Doctor but once you use either role you can no longer use it again?

So, wait. For clarification, you're both a Vigilante and Doctor but once you use either role you can no longer use it again?

Once I use either the Vigilante or Doctor, I can’t use either of them the following Night because I will be in Cooldown, but once the Night after comes, I can use either of them again.

So, if I use it N1, I am Vanilla until N3 where I can then use it again. I can abstain from using N3 but use it N4 if I want.

Can anyone who isn't Human think of a character in the series that makes sense with this role? I'm just wondering how many protective roles can exist in the game without it becoming really unbalanced.

Can anyone who isn't Human think of a character in the series that makes sense with this role? I'm just wondering how many protective roles can exist in the game without it becoming really unbalanced.

When Rainbow Cloud claimed, I thought that Jailer made some sense to be in the game for balance purposes, which was why I wasn't so sure of voting them. Eight times out of ten, the Vigilante shot is better to use.

When Rainbow Cloud claimed, I thought that Jailer made some sense to be in the game for balance purposes, which was why I wasn't so sure of voting them. Eight times out of ten, the Vigilante shot is better to use.
I mean. I guess three protective roles (I think three, anyway) in a game with a Zombie and vigilante shots would maybe make some degree of sense? But something about it feels off, too.

am I missing something? what protective roles we have so far?

only HD so far seems to have something right?

I think Feenie and Jinjo hinted at jailer being unlikely but that doesn't necessarily means protective, since it can be either individual/limited or disruptive

the fact one action seems to have failed last night also seems to hint at either roleblocker or ascetic/commuter which would both be unlikely with jailer

I think Feenie and Jinjo hinted at jailer being unlikely but that doesn't necessarily means protective, since it can be either individual/limited or disruptive
Jinjo has hinted at being something that has a protective element to it and I am indeed something of a protective nature. I just wonder how Human's role is worded exactly. Is he listed as being a Doctor? Backup Doctor?

ExLight is mafia case closed. He asked for a protection and then afterwards he claimed survivor with a 1x deathproof and why would ExLight ask for a protection when he has a 1x deathproof? ExLight asked for protection because he is mafia who can guarantee a successful kill. He keeps pushing ZinnLav and says if ZinnLav flips town then he says that me and Feenie should be looked into meaning ExLight is mafia who is trying to setup future mislynches.

Why in the world would a survivor claim try to help town? Reason why is because the the survivor claim is fake and most of the time a survivor would just play passive not wanting to get in any of town or mafia's way.

Back
Top Bottom