• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

Vote: DawningWinds

HD lying about the Doctor part isn't surprising but it makes me feel better about the other two who hinted protective roles lol

The flavor text implies Xord, then.

@Frozen Fennec Care to tell me how you spent the night?
In-game: Nothing
Offline: sleeping

That being said, with the thread flavor text, thought it was still day 2 so I ended up never using my role unfortunately. I probably could have weeded out who the mafia roles might have been with my role, sorry...

rip Human you did a good job buddy...

@Crystal Onix Is voting Fennec an avenue we should explore?
No, because while I thought about tracking Fennec last night, I didn't and still figured I could get a truthful explanation out of her this morning if I pressed her on it because she probably wouldn't know I didn't track her. That being said, she gave the answer she should have, saying she didn't do anything, which falls in line with what she's told us before.

Also that being said, who I actually did track was Zinn, who visited DawningWinds. Since I didn't see Zinn visit HD, I'd say Zinn probably isn't scum.
@ZinnLav Are you able to tell us how your action went and whether you know if it worked?

damn

HumanDawn - Cooldown ???
Jinjo - ???, said their role made them doubt Jailer, tbh i’m thinking Doctor...?
MegaPod - ???
Crystal Onix - Tracker, tracked Timaeus
Space - JOAT
ExLight - Oracle?
Feenie - ???
Frozen Fennec - ???
ZinnLav - Dezombiefier
DawningWinds - Zombie

for reference, here's the list of roles Human compiled before

In-game: Nothing

so you're saying you have a passive role?

I just dont have a wincon if i got a different wincon id be trying to stop the lynch wagon on me not joining it

what the heck that sucks. But wait, are you not a zombie anymore then?

So you automatically lose the game here as soon as you die/someone wins, right?

should we try to hit mafia then? I kinda want Zinn to maybe confirm whether or not his action was successful if he's able to

How could Dawning not have a wincon after being visited by ZinnLav? It's like he is saying he had a wincon before and after getting visited by ZinnLav it got removed and if other town were infected by a zombie they lose their wincon? This looks very hard to believe.

How could Dawning not have a wincon after being visited by ZinnLav? It's like he is saying he had a wincon before and after getting visited by ZinnLav it got removed and if other town were infected by a zombie they lose their wincon? This looks very hard to believe.
No town/scum zombies would keep their wincons just me i think loses it

So you automatically lose the game here as soon as you die/someone wins, right?
Probably something like that i haven't asked for the exact specifics on how it works

I don't understand how you couldn't have a wincon? Would you not just die automatically after losing your Zombie role if that were the case? I just have a hard time imagining that the hosts wouldn't either a) make you lose by default or b) give you a different wincon after losing the role.

for reference, here's the list of roles Human compiled before
I was looking for this earlier and kept missing it somehow o_O

HumanDawn - Cooldown ???
Jinjo - ???, said their role made them doubt Jailer, tbh i’m thinking Doctor...?
MegaPod - ???
Crystal Onix - Tracker, tracked Timaeus
Space - JOAT
ExLight - Oracle?
Feenie - ???
Frozen Fennec - ???
ZinnLav - Dezombiefier
DawningWinds - Zombie
So, the only suspect ones here aside from Dawning are Fennec and MP. I'm definitely wanting some more detail on Fennec's role, I think we kind of need to hear what all is involved in the role.

Back
Top Bottom