• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

Explain why you targeted Tood if you would please.

I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but just to be sure....

He was on the lower end of my reads. When looking back at the players, Tood posted the least and said the least. Could have been Mafia laying low. I was right that they were laying low but did not expect to hit the Cop.

I think Human is telling the truth and I'm willing to believe his claim. I honestly don't know who to vote or what case to make right now, so I'm gonna have to think on this.

I think Human is telling the truth and I'm willing to believe his claim. I honestly don't know who to vote or what case to make right now, so I'm gonna have to think on this.

Well, it would be insane for me to fake Vigilante when there is a night killing role confirmed with Egil’s 1x Bulletproof. That’s just asking to be killed by them.

To wittle down who I think is suspect, I'll list the players I believe are town. Human, Jinjo, DawningWings, Space, Zinn, and Fennec. So I'm left with MegaPod, Crystal Onix, ExLight, and Timaeus.

Megapod is the nullest read of the group. I think there's definitely scum between the other three. I mean, MP could be maf, but I just... don't have enough to work off of.

VOTE: @Crystal Onix

More of a pressure vote than anything else, I guess. There's nothing to go off of and I kind of want to see their thoughts before moving forward onto someone else. Timaeus is a weird one for me because nothing is really that scummy about them but at the same time I'm not really getting a super towny vibe, either. Could be an independent? And Ex, well. I literally do not know what to make of him in this game lol.

I think it's fair to take HD's claim with a bit of salt. Scum flipping bulletproof and no other kill happening make me feel less nervous about a Serial Killer and make me thing there really is a Vigilante in the setup (even if just a JOAT shot), so I'm inclined a bit more towards believing it.

That being said if it's true we can assume a few things, either a nightkill was stopped (mafia either got blocked, hit someone bulletproof, or hit someone doctored) which we should keep in mind since it can clear up to two people; or mafia holstered; or mafia also targeted Tood.

And Ex, well. I literally do not know what to make of him in this game lol.

ExLight is probably Independent. He has been kind of softing it when mentioning 2 potential Independents.

This is especially considering
gotta wonder if crystal onix is playing dumb about a potential vig being in the game when a Mafia flipped Bulletproof so one should exist

somebody else is probably a good target
I just missed it, trying to read through after I'd been up a pretty long time, so I hope you'd understand how my reading comprehension wouldn't have been at its best right then. Going back after some sleep, OK, it checks out. However, HD might be interested to know he was for sure visited in the night.

Meaning I saw him being being visited and I'm not sure how to properly leverage the info of who I saw doing the visiting, though I figure other more skilled players might know what to do with this.
Ohhhh, gotcha. Hmm, yeah, I'm not sure about that and what to do with the information.

Meaning I saw him being being visited and I'm not sure how to properly leverage the info of who I saw doing the visiting, though I figure other more skilled players might know what to do with this.
Interesting if true. But know that such little information is unable to exonerate you as of yet since RC's Lynching confirmed to us that the Mafia have their own Skills.

If it was any of the following people:

ExLight, Timaeus, MegaPod, Frozen Fennec

Out them.

Well, okay, I'd say going after Tood with the Vig makes sense- she wasn't exactly widely town read - I don't think anyone who gave a read on her said they thought she was town and HD's readlist already told us that he didn't read her as town. I do think letting Crystal Onix actually be in the game for an entire phase do we could get a read on them, with them having subbed for a player who was entirely MIA and thus impossible to form a valid read on, does make sense, so going off from CO is something I agree with (I would've probably holstered but eh). HD's claim I probably believe- it makes more sense then the Mafia going after Tood, who I imagine they'd keep around for a mislynch, and Egil's role makes it obvious someone outsife the Mafia can nightkill.

I don't think the doc claiming is a good idea- it's possible we have multiple protection roles, or a roleblocking role, meaning there's no real confirmation of anything since we don't know much about the setup, and it feels a bit early to be letting the Mafia know exactly whay we have.

DawningWings
*Winds

To wittle down who I think is suspect, I'll list the players I believe are town. Human, Jinjo, DawningWings, Space, Zinn, and Fennec. So I'm left with MegaPod, Crystal Onix, ExLight, and Timaeus.
Why do you think Fennec's town? Because she voted RC?

I'm okay with having a bit of pressure on CO so they talk (which they'd hopefully do anyway) and we can get a read on them, but I do think two votes are probably enough and I don't really want to vote there right now (if CO keeps not posting I might but I imagine they'll probably come in and post their thoughts when they have time).

I think I'll probably put my vote on Timeaus again- I still don't feel great about Fennec, and she hasn't really been posting in several posting, but she does look better for originally being the vote that made RC the vote leader.
Vote: Timeaus

ExLight is probably Independent. He has been kind of softing it when mentioning 2 potential Independents.
Hm, it would make sense if that were the case.

I think you probably should've kept your investigative role quiet for now, but I guess it's too late. Probably would be better to just lay all the facts on the table since it's out.

(I've been typing this since about post 284-285, the inconsistencies involving CO are basically me being too lazy to go back and change it. Do still think some pressure on them til we here their thoughts is alright, but if their claim lines up they're probably town.)

Back
Top Bottom