• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

I'm a Survivor and I have a 1x Deathproof while a certain character is alive.

Called it! Well, still could be a lie, but not surprising if true. Damn, ExLight was the N1 target? Oh boy...

Hmm, honestly I’m not sure. Alvis/Zanza/Dickson?

Because maybe someone tried to shoot me last night

Why would mafia try to kill you when you have been on the poe. A survivor seriously? This is like the 3rd or 4th game where I have been scum reading a player and they end up claiming survivor afterwards.

thanks now mafia knows I'm vulnerable and might want to take me down out of spite :rolleyes:

I'd really appreciate if someone protected me tonight

Oh oh

I can believe this because ExLight backed me up instantly Day 2 that my vigilante was legit.

Space is a JOAT so maybe she has a 1x Doc she can use to back you up. If you really are Survivor you earned it.

Why would mafia try to kill you when you have been on the poe. A survivor seriously? This is like the 3rd or 4th game where I have been scum reading a player and they end up claiming survivor afterwards.
It makes sense if ZinnLav is Mafia. ExLight was on her case almost the entirety of Day 1. Attempting to kill him makes sense to cover for herself, and it would explain why ExLight has been so suspicious of ZinnLav’s De Zombiefier claim.

Hmmm yeah

Space can protect me and the Doctor can protect ExLight. I say the Doctor protect ExLight in case they protected me last Night.

We can lynch ZinnLav Day 3 and I can shoot DawningWinds N3.

Why would mafia try to kill you when you have been on the poe.
Everyone was in the PoE at the start of N1 lol
and idk I was slightly iffy on Timaeus, suspected RC's claim and pointed it's a common roleblocker claim as soon as they claimed, and if Zinn is scum it makes sense right to go after me since I was saying they have to be lynched since they're very hard to verify, right?

Hmmm yeah

Space can protect me and the Doctor can protect ExLight. I say the Doctor protect ExLight in case they protected me last Night.

We can lynch ZinnLav Day 3 and I can shoot DawningWinds N3.
if we coordinate it like this I'd be fine with tracking Zinn to possibly clear/pin them down

if they really are a de-zombifier we have to see them visiting DW (the only logical target right?) tonight and expect him to survive

if we coordinate it like this I'd be fine with tracking Zinn to possibly clear/pin them down

Tracker being left in the open is the only issue here. I guess Space can just gamble with who to protect from me and Crystal Onix.

if they really are a de-zombifier we have to see them visiting DW (the only logical target right?) tonight and expect him to survive

Uhh I don’t think that would work on them if they are the original source? It would only cure infected people not the infector.

Uhh I don’t think that would work on them if they are the original source? It would only cure infected people not the infector.
Well, Zinn was saying they believed were a victim, not the source (Even though I disagree); so it wouldn't make sense for them to target someone else right?

Well, Zinn was saying they believed were a victim, not the source (Even though I disagree); so it wouldn't make sense for them to target someone else right?
How does that make sense to believe if the hostile indep isn’t a cult leader? So, DawningWinds got zombified, was not put in a cult, and is lying to backup a leader?

How does that make sense to believe if the hostile indep isn’t a cult leader? So, DawningWinds got zombified, was not put in a cult, and is lying to backup a leader?
Hey, Zinn is the ones that said it, lol. I'm just saying what would've been the coherent action according to Zinn himself.
I do think DW is the leader. But what would be coherent with what he said isn't necessarily what I believe is right.

Dawning claimed zombie. I looked up that role and it says a zombie infects a player each night and wins if the number of infected players ever outnumber the number of healthy players.

This is what Dawning's role does and he is the hostile indep.

I'm a bit curious as to why you tried to say I was the hostile indept if you had already figured this out

ZinnLav's posts looked like they were saying the hostile indep visited Dawning on N1 and can kill the players at will who have been visited by the hostile indep. Meaning whoever the hostile indep is, it is infecting the players like as if it is the pandemic and the players infected are called zombies. This would imply you are the hostile indep who infected Dawning on N1.

ZinnLav's posts looked like they were saying the hostile indep visited Dawning on N1 and can kill the players at will who have been visited by the hostile indep. Meaning whoever the hostile indep is, it is infecting the players like as if it is the pandemic and the players infected are called zombies. This would imply you are the hostile indep who infected Dawning on N1.
I'm not really sure how this implies me lol
I can't even move and I mentioned that before

yall can always track me at any point if you don't believe me

Zinnlav said it is not a Cult and DawningWinds admitted that his role is literally Zombie.

Back
Top Bottom