• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

I think the right move is lynching you here, MegaPod
Scum won't shoot you anyway and we don't really have a way of verifying your claim.

DW is supposedly harmless right now, so we can always lynch him later.

FF can prove his role to tonight; if they do we have a very small PoE left, if they don't they're the last scum.
I think in that case, we ought to send the smallese possible group to lynch MP, say two or 3 people just to be safe, just in case MP is actually a multi-voter, but not too many in case he's a town bomb. I think it would be playing my role right if I were part of that group.

The same could be said about going after someone vocally against vanilla - it would be an easy lynch. Exlight isn't entirely pushing for a lynch, but pointing out how fully trusting the claim can go wrong. Exlight refuted a similar claim against the easy mislynch idea:

Vote: Jinjo

This post from Space still bothers me because of the chainsaw defense she did for ExLight. Space also claimed on day 2 saying she checked Tood and why bother claiming that when she could have kept that hidden to keep mafia guessing.

Let's have a look at some of Timaeus and Rainbow's posts they made since I noticed they pretty much said the same thing about ExLight.

Letting myself go down via Lynching isn't the worst move ever as I'm confident Town wins if I live or die. But If I wish to continue playing to bask in the glory of victory then the situation seems dire. The obvious solution would be to simply place my vote on one of the remaining Players who also have votes cast on them and toss them under the bus. But of them are Jinjo and ExLight, neither of whom strike me as Mafia candidates and thus it has no value since it would be a Town death either way whether it be me or them. Thus there is only one path to take...

VOTE: Frozen Fennec

I'm leaning town on both Zinn and Ex, feel Zinn is probably being truthful in their claim and Ex's distrust of the claim seems genuine too. The amount of flak Ex has been getting for that stance though makes me think there are scum defending Zinn to try to make themselves look good.

On the two quotes above made by Timaeus and RC notice how they are both not suspecting ExLight and leaning town on him. I start to wonder if ExLight is mafia getting defended by his scum buddies and if ExLight really is a survivor then this would mean the 2 mafia who are dead have been tming on ExLight.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The way I see it is that RC is already in the lead IIRC. Their last ditch claim of having Jailer is being soft-challenged by Jinjo. Thus I see it as cancelling each other out and no reason to change anything as I'm sure Jinjo understands the risk they are taking if RC ends up being Town it's a near sure Lynch for Jinjo on Day 2.

I don't like this post from Timaeus on what he said. He said if RC flips town then I am to be looked into.

I know I must look bizarre for flip-flopping within a single post, I’ve been quoting stuff I thought was weird and writing my thoughts on them as I went along all evening, and some of my opinions have been on a rollercoaster. :lapras: But I think the evidence now points to trusting Jinjo over RC, despite Jinjo’s post that struck me as really weird. And if RC somehow flips Town, that will give me more reason to suspect Jinjo afterwards, but if RC’s claim is a cover for Roleblocker, I’ll feel more comfortable trusting Jinjo instead.

MegaPod also pretty much said the same thing as Timaeus saying if RC flips town then I'm to be looked into. I wonder if this makes Timaeus and MegaPod both as scum buddies for pretty much saying the same thing.

Also, I know this was more HD's style this game, but the flavor sounds like Xord is in this game as a Mechon, and Xord was defeated and exploded, which sounds like a very bomb way to go.

@ZinnLav Are you able to tell us how your action went and whether you know if it worked?
Told you I quit playing, but since you asked me directly.
My De-zombification action was successful, glad someone actually bothered to listen to me for once in this game.
@ZinnLav Can you confirm or refute any of this?
Nothing in my Role PM mentions this. Only that I can cure the infected.

Vote: ExLight

Independent > Mafia
I'm always getting screwed over by Independent Survivor claims being a different kind of Independent. You've been trying to get me killed this whole game too.

I'm always getting screwed over by Independent Survivor claims being a different kind of Independent. You've been trying to get me killed this whole game too.
The biggest OMGUS of all time, lol.
Jinjo is tunneling me hard but you don't see me voting her because of that. And I literally have 4 people I'd rather prioritize over you after last Night events.

I'm pretty sure I explained my case on you detail by detail, and that in the end I agreed and coordinated tracking you, which is literally what's clearing you right now, so why would I do that if my real intentions weren't solving and reducing the PoE in Town's favor?

You literally nullified the hostile indept, do you really think there are two hostiles in a game like this?

You're actually buying on what Dawning is saying? He could be lying about being nullified who is trying to buy another day being one step closer to his wincon.

You literally nullified the hostile indept, do you really think there are two hostiles in a game like this?
Again, not reading what I've been saying this entire time.
The independent turns people into zombies, they aren't a zombie themselves.
The biggest OMGUS of all time, lol.
Jinjo is tunneling me hard but you don't see me voting her because of that. And I literally have 4 people I'd rather prioritize over you after last Night events.

I'm pretty sure I explained my case on you detail by detail, and that in the end I agreed and coordinated tracking you, which is literally what's clearing you right now, so why would I do that if my real intentions weren't solving and reducing the PoE in Town's favor?
ffs crap like this is why I hate mafia games -.-

You're actually buying on what Dawning is saying? He could be lying about being nullified who is trying to buy another day being one step closer to his wincon.
Hmm, that's a fair point, but I find kinda weird that DW would vote himself here if that was the case
Zinn also said the action was successful, so DW should be nullified?

Worst case scenario if we have a Roleblocker we can keep blocking him still, right?

The independent turns people into zombies, they aren't a zombie themselves.
Couldn't the role itself be called Zombie regardless? It's fitting with the mafiauniverse role both HD and Jinjo shared here.
Timaeus rolecopped DW N1 and saw his as a zombie, which wouldn't normally happen since cults/wincon converters usually happen at the end of the Night. Would it be a Day Role then?

:confused:
If they're going with the Mafiascum variant that also explains why DW was roleblocked. It's not a Town Roleblocker, it's the "cultist."
I guess the hosts just made the priority order a bit weird in this game.

Doesn't that point out to Feenie being the hostile indept? Since Jinjo was softing a protective role actively, I feel like Feenie suspecting the Jailer claim was because they were actually disruptive which only works if they're the Zombie Lord?

:confused:
If they're going with the Mafiascum variant that also explains why DW was roleblocked. It's not a Town Roleblocker, it's the "cultist."
I guess the hosts just made the priority order a bit weird in this game.

Doesn't that point out to Feenie being the hostile indept? Since Jinjo was softing a protective role actively, I feel like Feenie suspecting the Jailer claim was because they were actually disruptive which only works if they're the Zombie Lord?
No lol it was the variant hd linked and i was the original zombie
Id tell yall if i was town or scum for that matter though id probably say i was town turned cultist turned not cultist anymore and id probably out the cult leader

I targeted jinjo n1 shes probably commuter or ascetic or something itd match with her not believing the jailkeeper claim and deciding it might be able to exist with her role

Back
Top Bottom