• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

No, because while I thought about tracking Fennec last night, I didn't and still figured I could get a truthful explanation out of her this morning if I pressed her on it because she probably wouldn't know I didn't track her. That being said, she gave the answer she should have, saying she didn't do anything, which falls in line with what she's told us before.
To be fair, as stated earlier, I wasn't even aware we were suddenly at the night shift, lol.
FF saying they slept in is a bit interesting because the Night Phase was extended, right? Would be surprised if they didn't realize that.
On the other hand unless they saw CO's Tracker bluff coming I don't think they would've said something contradictory?
Can confirm, if Crystal Onyx had tracked me during the night phase, they could have easily stated my role.

Given their posts almost feel like they are trying to throw darts at a board to hopefully land at a bullseye for going into a mislynch on day 3...
Vote: MegaPod

The only other player giving me a scum read to some degree is DawningWind.

You're not allowed to claim what character was required to be alive for your 1x, I'm assuming?
I don't think I can, I think it would count as an extension of nameclaiming/softing character

How likely is it that there would be two 1x Deathproofs in this game, I wonder?
If you mean RC they were x1 Bulletproof
And mine is conditioned so eh not sure if it's really comparable

To be fair, as stated earlier, I wasn't even aware we were suddenly at the night shift, lol.

Can confirm, if Crystal Onyx had tracked me during the night phase, they could have easily stated my role.

Given their posts almost feel like they are trying to throw darts at a board to hopefully land at a bullseye for going into a mislynch on day 3...

The only other player giving me a scum read to some degree is DawningWind.
Can you please explain how I'm "throwing darts"?

I knew from your earlier post that you shouldn't be visiting anyone at night, and if you were scum, I suspected you would have tried to backtrack and justify visiting HD in the night, thinking I had seen you do it. But you didn't do that, putting you firmly into town territory on my radar. I think I've already explained my tracking Zinn last night, I was looking for evidence either for or against Zinn actually being dezombifier, and after what I saw last night, the most likely-sounding explanation I can think of is that DawningWinds and Zinn are telling the truth. That so far was all investigation and me trying to leverage my role for the most info I could because I knew I couldn't track you in N3 to make sure you were or weren't lying.

The only person I've been trying to lynch today, while also trying to be cautious about strategy in case it's not the end of the game, is MP because the bomb role screams that (hopefully) last mechon from this morning's flavor text, unless you can think of a more fitting role for Xord.

I feel like it would be a bit weird if the claim was real considering scum already had bulletproof to defend themselves from the vigi?

And also, concerning FF's thing about me throwing darts and hoping for a mislynch, I feel like trying to get a mislynch would imply I were scum, which if I were, I'd probably be the last, so why would I be arguing things to clear townies and jumping into harm's way by being part of the MP lynch, especially when in my experience, bombs blowing up on lynch is a perfectly normal thing for them to do?

if FF is telling the truth about Lightningrod and DW is lying about being nullified then they'll attract the zombification and Zinn will also cure them so we should be fine regardless right

if FF is lying about the lightningrod then we'll know who the last two threats are and we can lynch them both with confidence, probably doing DW > FF

But don’t worry, I can promise that the Mafia will be eliminated by the end of the day :lapras:

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not but if serious: was the vote against Rainbow Cloud a planned bus to make you trusted?

if FF is telling the truth about Lightningrod and DW is lying about being nullified then they'll attract the zombification and Zinn will also cure them so we should be fine regardless right

if FF is lying about the lightningrod then we'll know who the last two threats are and we can lynch them both with confidence, probably doing DW > FF

okay, this makes sense. I guess this all kind of hinges on the MegaPod outcome, if he's really mafia.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not but if serious: was the vote against Rainbow Cloud a planned bus to make you trusted?
Not so much a “planned” bus as it was they were already going down so I did what would make the most sense to appear Towny for as long as I could :v

“Sub in,” more like sinking ship amirite?

MegaPod's last post looks like he is admitting he is mafia.

Unvote: DawningWinds

Back
Top Bottom