• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

Unvote: Jinjo

there's a vanilla here... Not saying weird roles can't be possible, but.

Vote: Rainbow Cloud

given 2 people being unsure of the claim & this lynch seems beneficial to more information

There’s a Vanilla claim, not necessarily true.

Seems more likely at least one of them is pretty keen to push this lynch through, lynch me and town loses a protective role. Jinjo and Feenie are experienced players, I don't see why they'd both be so keen to potentially give away there roles CC'ing my claim if they believe I'm scum, why not just lynch me, town has enough votes without giving away info.

Probably from seeing doubt build from the claim.

Could you share your reads?

Seems more likely at least one of them is pretty keen to push this lynch through, lynch me and town loses a protective role. Jinjo and Feenie are experienced players, I don't see why they'd both be so keen to potentially give away there roles CC'ing my claim if they believe I'm scum, why not just lynch me, town has enough votes without giving away info.

....hmmm. The fact that they're hinting at their roles though is unnecessary as mafia though. you said yourself you have enough votes, so why would mafia go the extra mile? I'm not 100% trusting either of them, but you're basically saying they're both lying, I don't see 2 scum doing so.

There’s a Vanilla claim, not necessarily true.

you said there was a character to fit it right?

doesn't that mean Zinn is blatantly lying then? lol

has there not been vanilla in other role madness games...?

I swear I checked the OP as soon as Zinn claimed vanilla and I couldn't find it for the love of God

Wait

So like. In a role madness game there's no chance for a role like vanilla, then?

I swear I checked the OP as soon as Zinn claimed vanilla and I couldn't find it for the love of God

Meh, one or two vanillas in role madness doesn't seem completely nonsensical to me.

So like. In a role madness game there's no chance for a role like vanilla, then?

lol we asked the same thing

so in such a game it sounds like it's not impossible for 1 vanilla at least. and besides that, would Zinnlav so blatantly fakeclaim vanilla in a role madness game, knowing it could draw attention?

has there not been vanilla in other role madness games...?
Afaik, the definition of Role Madness is a game without vanillas, so they shouldn't lol.

But I think Max's DRV3 games were self-proclaimed as role madness despite having a Vanilla, so I'm not really sure if the MoD are overlooking stuff or have a different definition.
We can always ask the hosts to clarify what they meant with Role Madness too.

Probably from seeing doubt build from the claim.

Could you share your reads?
Still leaning town on Zinn and Ex, feeling a bit better about you.

Still think there's scum between Jinjo and Feenie, more so Feenie as I'm not liking their soft CC to my claim as it came after Jinjo's and seemed more unnecessary, Jinjo's at least looks more like it could have been a slip in response to my claim.

Still fairly null on everyone else.

....hmmm. The fact that they're hinting at their roles though is unnecessary as mafia though. you said yourself you have enough votes, so why would mafia go the extra mile? I'm not 100% trusting either of them, but you're basically saying they're both lying, I don't see 2 scum doing so.
It's not unecessary if they're trying to pass as town though.
Think it's probably more likely one of them than both, doesn't make sense for 2 scum to both go in like this.

Unvote: Jinjo
Vote: Feenie

would Zinnlav so blatantly fakeclaim vanilla in a role madness game, knowing it could draw attention?
To be fair he could've just missed it like I did.
And they once fake claimed a custom role from another host in a game we were in (and stupid ass me hesitated on that ; -; ) so

Could be that an Independent and a Vanilla were added to the game from the original 11 to 13 or they had to completely redo the game but ultimately sticked with a Vanilla for Town when thinking of a new character to put in.

you said there was a character to fit it right?

Yeah, but that doesn’t mean it is necessarily them.

Could be that an Independent and a Vanilla were added to the game from the original 11 to 13 or they had to completely redo the game but ultimately sticked with a Vanilla for Town when thinking of a new character to put in.
hmmm
11p with 3 scum sounds wrong

I think og setup was 11p, 2indept, 2scum, 7town
and they added a scum and a townie
makes sense if the added townie was vanilla though

I look away for five minutes and there's 3 more pages...
That's a funny interpretation.
And yet it isn't wrong.
Hey high risk high reward. But yea, I agree it's unlikely for mafia to pull something like this specially since scumbuds would likely oppose and if they tried to double down it could backfire in exposing the whole team.

Better safe than sorry though.
lmao that's the entire basis of your argument? Like I said, come day three, is when you should consider being safe than sorry about my claim. Since by then actions will have been used and things will have been observed.
Aaah, why are you doing that so early? :confused:
There are still 7 hours in the day, no?
Most of the action happens in EoD, and I don't think a Jailer claim is something that really should be claimed that early because it's a common fakeclaim from Mafia Roleblocker.
Complains there's no pressure on me. Gets surprised when another player is pressured and claims.
Logic.
wow ok 2 people saying rainbow cloud’s role is suspect...

also the same people that already had votes on rainbow cloud

uhh...
Interesting...
Though it'd be a pretty risky Mafia play if they're both trying to get RC lynched. Or perhaps on of them is Mafia trying to Bus RC.

I don't like being called a liar, why are you still pushing for my lynch?
I've seen plenty of supposedly "Role Madness" games with Vanilla in them. Perhaps the real madness is including Vanilla as a role.
To be fair he could've just missed it like I did.
And they once fake claimed a custom role from another host in a game we were in (and stupid ass me hesitated on that ; -; ) so
I always read the rules and double check the rules throughout the game. How many people would get warned if I didn't quote about needing a vote at the end of day hmm?
Also that fake claim was funny because I didn't realise it was a custom role, so it was a total scum slip. At least I think? I don't remember what game that was.
If you were to add 11 characters to a Xenoblade themed game who would you pick and then if you needed to add two more on top who would they be?

Also since RC claimed Jailer.
Unvote
But since I need a vote, I don't like Feenie's weird counter claim. Jinjo would be in a very risky spot if she was Mafia to make a soft claim like that, if there was no counter claim, we would all simply move on to someone else who would likely be Town.
Vote: Feenie

I'm on mobile and I can't format well on here so I'm going to be brief. I never counterclaimed anything. Like at all.

welp phase updates at 4 am in my time zone and i will be sleeping with somebody tonight (at a hotel so sharing a bed with my brother) so no alarm out of respect - i am more comfortable sleeping voting Midorikawa

I still disagree with the feenie votes btw

good night

can we get a votecount and a confirmation on what's the host's definition of a role madness? @TheCapsFan @ReturnofMCH
Role madness is just as it sounds, a bunch of unorthodox roles thrown together in a single game, a good example of one I did was ME movies mafia, which had a backup of 3 specfic roles in case any of the 3 died (one of which was the pumpkin) and a lightning rod.
it isn’t nessecarily bastard however, and can be balanced around as such.
As for votals, I’ll contact caps

Back
Top Bottom