• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

Whoever roleblocked DawningWinds is Town then. No idea why exactly, but yeah.

tfw you vig the fucking cop when you could have vigged the rolecop and maybe put town in the situation of 2 killed scum and no town deaths

So I'm going to come out and say I used my 1x cop check on Tood. was disappointed to see it failed & Tood is dead. Talk about bad luck and a waste lol

Vote: Timaeus

given the circumstances. But I do have a question: Does rolecop fit any character town-wise?

Vote: Timaeus

Rolecop is a common mafia role and why check Dawning when I had them as one of my town reads on day 1. Also, Timaeus voted Fennec on day 1 and why not check Fennec?

Seeing as Timaeus is a Rolecop, and I've seen it as scum role far more often than I have town, I think there's a good chance it's a scum role here too.
VOTE: Timaeus

Host Note

giphy.gif

Completely not regretting asking me to sub in, are you, Caps?

I may be blunderful sometimes, like just now, but I generally don't use lies as strategy, except for that one time way back in Red Dwarf when I lied to try to get scum to shoot me as bulletproof by trying to make them think I was cop, but I was really bad at lying and just made the real cop suspect me.

Rainbow Cloud has been lynched! They were Egil, the Roleblocker + 1x Bulletproof, allied with the Mechon Army.

Night 1 has begun. Please send your night actions in your Role PMs. Day 2 will begin at 11PM EST tomorrow, Sunday April 11 unless we forget. You may speak during the night.
Not bad for a day 1 lynch, good call everyone who voted for Rainbow Cloud!~
Tood has died during the night! They were Dunban, Cop of the People of the Bionis.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 11:00PM on Wednesday, April 14, or
approximately 60 hours from now.
We lost a cop, not good...

Sorry for brief responses, will try to read everything after the d1 lynch and make a response later tonight.

Yes! Please someone who's played Xenoblade help me out here! :confused:

Vanea who is a Mechon could fit :M... maybe she is Mafia this game instead of Town. Or Jade Face with his long range? Maaaaaybe Fiora, but I can see her fitting Tracker more.

Vote: Shorten Phase

Can we get 24 less hours?

HumanDawn - Cooldown Vigilante
Jinjo - ???
MegaPod - ???
Crystal Onix - Tracker, tracked Timaeus
Space - JOAT?
ExLight -
Feenie - ???
Frozen Fennec - ???
ZinnLav - Vanilla
DawningWinds - Zombie, was visited by Timaeus, is not Mafia if Timaeus is Mafia.
Timaeus - Rolecop

At least one of the ??? are one Doctor and one Roleblocker.

Back
Top Bottom