• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

I am no longer a Vanilla and I can confirm with 100% certainly there is a hostile independent in play.
Not sure what more I can say without confirming with the hosts.

We shouldn't kill DawningWinds, it'd just be a waste. Dawning also isn't the Independent. Nobody should visit Dawning at Night either, in fact Timaeus already has.

I trust the Role Cop being Town.

Roleblocked? Could there be a town roleblocker, or something of the sort? Because RC was a roleblocker.
Wasn't the whole reason RC got killed is because someone counter claimed it?

aaaaand you all voted to shorten the phase... thanks for waiting for everyone's input first -.-

Oracle?

Alvis fits one.

How sure are you Zinnlav?

I have no proof. But if there are 2/3 Mafia left would one of them really claim Role Cop outright? One who isn't familiar with Xenoblade either to even look into the flavour behind the role?
I'm just saying it seems pretty unlikely he's Mafia.

But if he was indeed tracked by CO which I think I read in your earlier post, then there's even the possibility that he is in fact the hostile independent I mentioned.

I have no proof. But if there are 2/3 Mafia left would one of them really claim Role Cop outright? One who isn't familiar with Xenoblade either to even look into the flavour behind the role?
I'm just saying it seems pretty unlikely he's Mafia.
Scumbud maybe wasn't around and lack of proper communication isn't too uncommon in scum teams. Timaeus is a relatively new player, right? I feel like if they got a bit ahead of themselves them claiming Rolecop and trying to WIFOM after backfiring wouldn't be that shocking.

I mean even if he is a Town Role Cop, I'd probably want to lynch him just to be safe since he visited Dawning...
There are no other suspect targets and on the off chance he is the independent, no loss.
Vote: Timaeus

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen Mafia Rolecops claim their actual power out of desperation before, so I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what’s happening here. And if Zinn is right about a hostile independent being present in the game, I’m calling it now that it’s HumanDawn. :p I mean, a “Cooldown Vigilante” seems awfully similar in power to Odd/Even Night SKs I’ve seen in past games.

I am no longer a Vanilla and I can confirm with 100% certainly there is a hostile independent in play.
I wonder if you were kinda cultified.

I did also have similar info as soon as the game started and I know their character but I can't claim their name as it's apparently an extension of name claiming. I don't really know what they're able to do.

I wonder if you were kinda cultified.

I did also have similar info as soon as the game started and I know their character but I can't claim their name as it's apparently an extension of name claiming. I don't really know what they're able to do.
I wonder if I have the same role as you, the hosts did say they were supposed to give it to me earlier but didn't because I was complaining about being Vanilla

ExLight saying he has similar info as ZinnLav makes me wary of him and I don't like how he brought up cultified.

Back
Top Bottom