• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

Current Votals:
Timaeus: 9
(DawningWinds, Space, Feenie, Jinjo, Crystal Onix, ExLight, MegaPod, ZinnLav, Frozen Fennec)
DawningWinds: 1 (HumanDawn)

Shorten Phase: 6 (HumanDawn, DawningWinds, Feenie, Space, Jinjo, ExLight)

Phase will end in 9 hours, 28 minutes and 13 seconds.

Last edited:
I'm trying to catch up but my mind is mess:confused: Can someone please summarize what's going on with the zombie thing and what was with the independent hostile Zinnlav mentioned?

I'm trying to catch up but my mind is mess:confused: Can someone please summarize what's going on with the zombie thing and what was with the independent hostile Zinnlav mentioned?
We believe someone is a hostile indept who can turn people into zombies in a cult-ish manner

both me and Zinn have some evidence that matches this

And Timaeus Rolecopped DW as a Zombie last night

ACB6ED1C-30EE-4165-B80A-0B651CCAC0DB.jpeg

Won't you probably be Zombiefied N2 and your role rendered null in the process?
Can you clarify with the hosts that your Dezombification goes through even if you are Zombiefied in the same night?

What do you think of ExLight and how he seemed to have this information as well?
Well that's why I'd hope that I get protection during the night. Certainly doesn't help to point it out now though.
I actually asked about that, they said they couldn't tell me. I don't actually know what happens when someone is Zombiefied only what the independent can do.
I would assume he shares a similar sort of role as me, I'd doubt he would attempt to counter claim me with the exact information (that I hadn't even shared at that point) about how he couldn't nameclaim the independent if he was the independent himself.
To potentially get DawningWinds lynched first so he can convert someone else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ?
Would give him Towny points if the Zombie counts as an independent or similar, leading credence to his Role Cop claim.
You guys are also under the assumption the Zombie knows who Zombified them. I have no information either way, but it makes more sense that they don't.
VOTE: HumanDawn
Explain?

Night 2: The Traitor is Revealed
  1. @HumanDawn
  2. @Jinjo
  3. @MegaPod
  4. @Crystal Onix
  5. @Space
  6. @ExLight
  7. @Feenie
  8. @Frozen Fennec
  9. @ZinnLav
  10. @DawningWinds
  11. @Timaeus

As a new day begun, the battle raged on. Despite having lost Dunban during the night, Shulk and the rest of the party sought to build upon the momentum they had gained the previous day, having already wiped out the Mechon leader. Their next target: the silver-faced mechon with those menacing claws, who picked up command of the Mechon forces.

Looking into the scope of her rifle, Sharla spotted the silver Mechon at the rear of an opposing group of M104 Fortress units. She nodded to Shulk, who brought Dickson, Reyn, and Riki with him to hack through the Fortress units protecting the silver Mechon. It took them a while, but after a few hours they steadily cut through the corps and through to the Silver Mechon. “I’ve been waiting for you...Shulk” it said with a scratchy leer. Shulk, surprised to hear a Mechon speak, was in shock, as it brought its claws down for a strike…

A clang of metal on metal emanated throughout the Valley. Reyn, in agile fashion, rushed in and held up his Driver, protecting Shulk from the fatal attack. Shulk shook his head, gave Reyn a “thanks,” and proceeded to attack the silver Mechon. For a while they exchanged blows, doing little damage, but suddenly the two found an opening. Shulk attacked from the side with an Air Slash, while Reyn followed with a Wild Down, toppling the giant Mechon. Then, Dickson fired a well-aimed shot right where the Mechon’s chest would be...exposing its pilot. Dickson stared, mouth agape, as the pilot inside grinned. “Heh...Too bad Dunban isn’t here to witness my grand reveal,” rasped the pilot. “Mumkhar!! You traitor!” With a yell, Dickson fired several more shots directly at Mumkhar, who slumped over in the pilot’s seat of the giant Mechon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Votals
Timaeus: 9 (DawningWinds, Space, Feenie, Jinjo, Crystal Onix, ExLight, MegaPod, ZinnLav, Frozen Fennec)

DawningWinds: 1 (HumanDawn)
HumanDawn: 1 (Timaeus)

Dear Timaeus,

6Wq2BgN7aEX-6exkSS1HFQm18TDQfV9bSgrLhnNyh23FK9IZFfjJNCM-F5SzKRTdF0Cx1fZze-tA7X65BfNKpAo4M8uchQtI9IwWLrcdQpwA4yqrkCOuYEuu7D92DwZ5ow34tIZ6

You are Metal Face, general of the Mechon army and leader of the attack on Colony 9. You wield a silver Mechon and have razor-sharp claws that can cut through metal. Unbeknownst to the People of Bionis, your pilot is Mumkhar, a Homs who fought alongside Dunban and Dickson in the First Battle of Sword Valley and was presumed dead. As a Homs you were always jealous of Dunban’s status as a hero and wanted that for yourself; as such, you have allied yourself with Mechonis to seek vengeance on him and his crew.

Despite your evil tendencies, you are also a very cunning person. You are very good at seeing through people’s feelings to their weaknesses, and you know how to take advantage of them. As such, you are the Rolecop. Once per night, you can type [Rolecop]: PLAYER to discover that player’s role.

In short, you are Metal Face, the Rolecop, and you are aligned with the Mechon Army. You win when you equal or outnumber any opposing forces, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Timaeus has been lynched! They were Metal Face/Mumkhar, the Mechon Rolecop.

Night 2 has begun. It will end at 11:00PM EST on Wednesday, April 14, roughly 23 hours from now. Please send in your night actions.

ugh if only i vigged him first
Well that's why I'd hope that I get protection during the night. Certainly doesn't help to point it out now though.
I actually asked about that, they said they couldn't tell me. I don't actually know what happens when someone is Zombiefied only what the independent can do.
I would assume he shares a similar sort of role as me, I'd doubt he would attempt to counter claim me with the exact information (that I hadn't even shared at that point) about how he couldn't nameclaim the independent if he was the independent himself.

Protection how??

You asked if it still goes through and they didn’t couldn’t tellyou? I asked if my kill still went through even if I was the Nightkill target and got an answer but admittedly that’s my role and doesn’t involve somebody else’s.

ExLight could be an Oracle as Alvis.

HumanDawn - Cooldown ???
Jinjo - ???, said their role made them doubt Jailer, tbh i’m thinking Doctor...?
MegaPod - ???
Crystal Onix - Tracker, tracked Timaeus
Space - JOAT
ExLight - Oracle?
Feenie - ???
Frozen Fennec - ???
ZinnLav - Dezombiefier
DawningWinds - Zombie

Most relevant Timaeus posts

If they are Mafia then that was a very poor move as ExLight explained it is more preferable to sacrifice a suspected Vanilla if we can't be sure of who is Mafia in order to avoid mislynching someone like the Cop.

Even given Zinn's stated apathy, I doubt they would be straight up suicidal and so I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt for now unless any new evidence comes to light.
I feel I should clarify that I'm talking Day 1 specifically here since the risk of blind lynching a Town is so much higher unless Mafia makes a serious blunder.
Uh...Would this be the right time to say I've not played either Xenoblade games despite owning them? :ROFLMAO:

Okay, more seriously. I can't say I'm completely convinced by the mounting votes against Jinjo yet. Especially for Fennec who has yet to divulge why they're suddenly throwing them under the bus. :unsure:
Wow, the tables turned considerably in between going to bed last night and waking up now. I smell a scheme brewing with how fast the votes mounted~

Hmm...interesting. You both feel that my being passive is worthy of being lynched yet you failed to raise the possibility of me being either Vanilla (like Zinn claims which almost everyone just casually accepted) nor that I might be deliberately laying low because I have an important Role that would go to waste if I was murdered on Night 1 without getting to use it. Nay, it seems to me like you didn't want to mention either possibility and just let me go down as an easy lynch target. Very strange of you.

Yes...I did notice you were singling me out specifically early on. I should have nipped it in the bud as soon as I thought something was wrong but my overconfidence of my innocence has failed me.

Gee, not even trying to articulate a reason on your own. That's some bandwagoning if I ever saw it.

----
Well then. Since wasting anymore time would court disaster I better make my move. Plus since you all seem so interested in what I think, I'll even talk out loud about my plans.

Letting myself go down via Lynching isn't the worst move ever as I'm confident Town wins if I live or die. But If I wish to continue playing to bask in the glory of victory then the situation seems dire. The obvious solution would be to simply place my vote on one of the remaining Players who also have votes cast on them and toss them under the bus. But of them are Jinjo and ExLight, neither of whom strike me as Mafia candidates and thus it has no value since it would be a Town death either way whether it be me or them. Thus there is only one path to take...

VOTE: Frozen Fennec

You are the most suspicious of the three due to your silence whilst bandwagoning on Jinjo. It might seem selfish, but I will hound you until you can give justifiable reasoning for your actions.
Okay, I'm back. Let's see what I missed...

Hmm...whilst I sympathise with being at a loss regarding the Meta-natter, I fail to see how that accounts for your lack of explanation in regards to your original vote for Jinjo. Seems especially odd when you yourself brought up your preference for waiting until late in Day 1 to start voting for people.

My vote for Fennec will remain unchanged for now.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The way I see it is that RC is already in the lead IIRC. Their last ditch claim of having Jailer is being soft-challenged by Jinjo. Thus I see it as cancelling each other out and no reason to change anything as I'm sure Jinjo understands the risk they are taking if RC ends up being Town it's a near sure Lynch for Jinjo on Day 2.

HumanDawn - Cooldown ???
Jinjo - ???, said their role made them doubt Jailer, tbh i’m thinking Doctor...?
MegaPod - ???
Space - JOAT
ExLight - Oracle?
Feenie - ???
Frozen Fennec - ???
ZinnLav - Dezombiefier
DawningWinds - Zombie

Don't guess on the thread on who you think the doctor is. I have a different role that made me doubt a jailer being in the game.

Don't guess on the thread on who you think the doctor is. I have a different role that made me doubt a jailer being in the game.

What do you think about the Zombiefier situation? Do you trust Zinnlav or still waiting to hear more from Dawningwinds? Who do you think would be the last Mafia?

You asked if it still goes through and they didn’t couldn’t tellyou? I asked if my kill still went through even if I was the Nightkill target and got an answer but admittedly that’s my role and doesn’t involve somebody else’s.
Different roles? Should I ask them how your role works? Not like they're gonna tell me.
HumanDawn - Cooldown ???
MegaPod - ???
Space - JOAT
ExLight - Oracle?
Feenie - ???
Frozen Fennec - ???
ZinnLav - Dezombiefier
DawningWinds - Zombie
Out of MegaPod, Feenie and Fennec who would you say is the hostile independent then?

Back
Top Bottom