• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

ExLight is mafia case closed. He asked for a protection and then afterwards he claimed survivor with a 1x deathproof and why would ExLight ask for a protection when he has a 1x deathproof? ExLight asked for protection because he is mafia who can guarantee a successful kill. He keeps pushing ZinnLav and says if ZinnLav flips town then he says that me and Feenie should be looked into meaning ExLight is mafia who is trying to setup future mislynches.

Why in the world would a survivor claim try to help town? Reason why is because the the survivor claim is fake and most of the time a survivor would just play passive not wanting to get in any of town or mafia's way.
Jinjo, stop being so paranoid
The tunnel is getting to your head :v

So I ask for people to cop RC, who wasn't a Godfather, in case their lynch didn't happen and help lynch Timaeus D2 as soon as they claim?
And wanted to push a lynch on an unverifiable claim who was harmless and that now out of nowhere changed their claim and that didn't join any of the mafia lynches but rather defended them?

You know pretty damn well that I like to coordinate as mafia, I would've made sure they had a pretty decent fakeclaim instead of fakeclaiming Jailer and Rolecop lol

ExLight asked for protection because he is mafia who can guarantee a successful kill
We already have multiple protective roles outed/softed, mafia can easily go after any of them.
I'm asking because I'm fairly confident I can win this game if I survive this night and I don't wanna take chances of losing in case mafia decides to just go after me out of spite, which might happen if Zinn is the last one and already threw the game.

Why in the world would a survivor claim try to help town?
Because we already lynched 2/3 of the mafia team and outed the hostile indept? Who do you think I have better odds of winning with? lol
Town literally having a perfect game aside from HD shooting Tood.

ExLight is mafia who is trying to setup future mislynches
While I see where that's coming from do you really think there are 3 protection roles + a JOAT with Doctor + my Deathproof?
Even if you doubt my Deathproof it still seems like an awful lot of protection.

I have no idea why you think Survivor wouldn't help Town, because I have only seen like one Survivor that decided to align with Mafia in over 60 games. All others worked to help town.

Survivor usually never sides with mafia because that means the mafia team has to publicly expose themselves and if the Survivor decides to troll them they can just vote them all out with Town.

ExLight is mafia case closed. He asked for a protection and then afterwards he claimed survivor with a 1x deathproof and why would ExLight ask for a protection when he has a 1x deathproof? ExLight asked for protection because he is mafia who can guarantee a successful kill. He keeps pushing ZinnLav and says if ZinnLav flips town then he says that me and Feenie should be looked into meaning ExLight is mafia who is trying to setup future mislynches.

Why in the world would a survivor claim try to help town? Reason why is because the the survivor claim is fake and most of the time a survivor would just play passive not wanting to get in any of town or mafia's way.

no

We already have multiple protective roles outed/softed, mafia can easily go after any of them.
I'm asking because I'm fairly confident I can win this game if I survive this night and I don't wanna take chances of losing in case mafia decides to just go after me out of spite, which might happen if Zinn is the last one and already threw the game.

You said you think mafia attacked you on n1 and did you get a notification saying that you lost your 1x deathproof? I don't understand why would mafia want to kill you out of spite throwing the game when they could have killed town and try to side with a survivor.

Should there be a massclaim? I'm bothered by a few things and some questions I have can probably only be answered this way.

You said you think mafia attacked you on n1 and did you get a notification saying that you lost your 1x deathproof? I don't understand why would mafia want to kill you out of spite throwing the game when they could have killed town and try to side with a survivor.
If Zinn is the last mafia like I think they're throwing game already and would probably prefer to take me down with them (since I've been their main pursuer) than let me win with them, which by itself would've been pretty unlikely in the first place.

And yea, I think Mafia attacked me because I don't have my x1 Bulletproof. You got any objections to that?

Should there be a massclaim? I'm bothered by a few things and some questions I have can probably only be answered this way.
Mafia probably can't stop us from coordinating anymore so that would be fine, probably.

I feel like Bulba games rely too much on massclaims though lol.

1618514361841.png

Last edited:
Regarding Zinnlav, I do find it suspect that they were against the Rainbow Cloud lynch and seemed to try and implicate Feenie by saying Feenie has counterclaimed. On the last lynch of Timaeus, Zinnlav was trying to make it seem like Timaeus could be town rolecop. Could all be misguided town actions, but it's still suspect.

While I see where that's coming from do you really think there are 3 protection roles + a JOAT with Doctor + my Deathproof?

Also, wasn't Rainbow Cloud a 1x deathproof?

Day 3
Day 3: Missed the Shot
  1. @HumanDawn
  2. @Jinjo
  3. @MegaPod
  4. @Crystal Onix
  5. @Space
  6. @ExLight
  7. @Feenie
  8. @Frozen Fennec
  9. @ZinnLav
  10. @DawningWinds

In the night, a horde of Mechon, confused without their leader or main general, wandered aimlessly out into the middle of where the fighting had took place the day before. The lifeless machines looked around, scanning for any signs of movement. As they moved, they heard a crashing behind them and turned to face it. A bronze plated Mechon with a huge mouth crashed into the scene with his giant hammer. "I'm still hungry...let's get 'em boys!!" he growled, and the Mechon followed his order.

Meanwhile, the crash had awoken Sharla from nightmares of fear and anxiety. Knowing that they had taken out the Mechon leader and head commander, the party was less concerned about running into Mechon, but Sharla decided to go investigate. Seeing the sun beginning to rise in the east over the endless sea, she took a walk away from the group just for a moment. Staring out over the edge of the sword, Sharla thought about her fiancé, Gadolt, and if he was still out there, fighting. Suddenly she heard a rustling behind her.

She turned to face the horde of Mechon, who had spotted her movements and were charging toward her. Shocked, she let loose a Metal Blast, toppling some nearby Mechon in the process. What she didn't see was what was behind her...the force of the bronze-plated Mechon's hammer planted directly into her back threw her into the air as she let out a scream. As she plummetted towards the ground, thoughts of Gadolt and Juju rushed through her head...then everything went black.

When the others awoke, Sharla was nowhere to be found.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear HumanDawn,

RvQsb8E4wXrmgPkA9wVN_5zla-yuFGjdy1exEseXJ3VBsDaa0m-SsitM6XG9cdtg6WJmK4_9Z_wUADxxyonvPs5by5PK48bJ3Qq0cRVvg8f3paJmpx8z3wIhwqRKPz_nRrUGfyv1

Sharla said:
I swear I won’t stop until I’ve scrapped each and every one of you!!

You are Sharla, Medic of the Colony 6 Defense Force. You have been on the front lines fighting back the Mechon assault since their resurgence. However, you and the Colony 6 Defense Force were unable to hold off the attack, and you were forced to flee with your brother Juju, the young, and the elderly to a refugee camp on Gaur Plains, losing your fiance Gadolt in the process. You are a clear mother figure to Juju and somewhat to Shulk, and join his group to exact revenge on the Mechon for your loss.

Your Signature Talent Art is Cooldown. You wield an Ether rifle, which can be used to heal allies as well as snipe enemies. For the purposes of this game, however, you will be using it in a primarily offensive role. As such, you are the Cooldown Vigilante. On any night, you can use your rifle to snipe another player; however, on the following night, your rifle will have to cool down and you will be unable to use your ability. Type [Snipe]: PLAYER to use your rifle. You will be notified if your shot is successful.

In short, you are Sharla, the Cooldown Vigilante, and you are aligned with the People of the Bionis. You win if all threats to the People of the Bionis are dead, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

HumanDawn has died! They were Sharla, the Cooldown Vigilante for the People of Bionis.

Day 3 has begun. It will end on Saturday, April 18 at 11:00PM EST.

Vote: DawningWinds

The zombie role is dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom