• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

keep guessing what?

You should have kept your role hidden to keep mafia from guessing your role since your claim on day 2 did not give us any info on catching scum.

No lol it was the variant hd linked and i was the original zombie
Id tell yall if i was town or scum for that matter though id probably say i was town turned cultist turned not cultist anymore and id probably out the cult leader

I targeted jinjo n1 shes probably commuter or ascetic or something itd match with her not believing the jailkeeper claim and deciding it might be able to exist with her role

What did you try to do to me on n1? I am the commuter and I commuted on n1 since I thought mafia was going to kill me.

What did you try to do to me on n1? I am the commuter and I commuted

No lol it was the variant hd linked and i was the original zombie
Id tell yall if i was town or scum for that matter though id probably say i was town turned cultist turned not cultist anymore and id probably out the cult leader

I targeted jinjo n1 shes probably commuter or ascetic or something itd match with her not believing the jailkeeper claim and deciding it might be able to exist with her role

Unvote

nevermind then lol
hopefully that clarifies things then

do you believe MegaPod's claim?
No, I was afraid HD was targeted by the Mafiascum variation of the Zombie, which would point out to Feenie being an active hostile indept. Zinn kept insisting DW wasn't the leader so I started digging a bit and found that one.
With DW clarifying things up it's back to where we were before, Megapod > FF > you.

Unvote
Vote: Megapod

ZinnLav's role makes me think they have to dezombifie the players who have been infected by Dawning. Meaning if Dawning infected a player then ZinnLav would have to visit the player Dawning infected to remove the disease.

ZinnLav's role makes me think they have to dezombifie the players who have been infected by Dawning. Meaning if Dawning infected a player then ZinnLav would have to visit the player Dawning infected to remove the disease.
That's what Zinn interpreted too.
But Dawning is saying that he's susceptible to de-zombification too, and that by targeting him last Night Zinn made him lose his powers and the game.
Dawning confessed being the leader, which Zinn kept insisting he wasn't because his role name was just Zombie as verified by Timaeus who Rolecopped DW.

At this point we just have to figure out whether or not he's lying about losing his power to buy himself more time. Now that we know the action failed because of you commuting I'm not sure if we have a roleblocker to keep him pinned.
We probably have to pick whether to trust him and go after Mafia or not trust him and lynch him here, probably. I'm leaning towards believing him because I think he'd use the opportunity of being dezombified to say he's Town to buy himself more time if he was still a threat, instead of just gamethrowing.

@ExLight I feel like I might as well claim to make things simpler, so I'm the Doctor. I protected Human N1 and I protected you N2. I'm gonna need to read through the thread later, I can't concentrate on it at all right now. :confused:

I'm also in the PoE if you want to take my claim with a grain of salt, but I really just want to win with Town here umu
Hmmmm

Question. If MP actually is a Bomb, won't that be a problem for you to be participating in the lynch? Bomb works by taking out someone with them, right?

Hmmmm

Question. If MP actually is a Bomb, won't that be a problem for you to be participating in the lynch? Bomb works by taking out someone with them, right?
Bomb only kills any player attempting to kill the player during the night phase, if they were lynched during the day; nothing happens to those who voted for them.

Bomb only kills any player attempting to kill the player during the night phase, if they were lynched during the day; nothing happens to those who voted for them.
We can say that with certainty? I guess I'm thinking of older games I've played on here where someone would claim to be a bomb and everyone on the wagon would worry they were going down with them.

We can say that with certainty? I guess I'm thinking of older games I've played on here where someone would claim to be a bomb and everyone on the wagon would worry they were going down with them.
Unless someone was targeting MegaPod at night, not sure why everyone would get super worried about the role during the day.

I think day bombs can be a thing but night bombs and even vengeful are more common and i don't really think mega would be easily going along with his lynch if he was

A town day bomb would have concerns about blowing up a town while a scum one would be about to lose if he got lynched

Back
Top Bottom