• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

I’m not even a Bomb lol

I tried to use a Strongman kill on Jinjo N1 because I thought she was the Doctor, but obviously that was a mistake and I wasted the only Strongman shot we had :lapras: I also offed HD with a Ninja kill in case CO would get on my case, but that didn’t really matter either lol

Damn, we’re having some kind of luck with scum outing their scummy roles early in the game huh :lapras:

Remember when I said this? It was sort of genuine if you imagine I said it with a sarcastic tone and an eye roll, kek

Since MegaPod said he used a strongman kill on me on N1 then that means ExLight is also lying about being attacked on N1 since he said he lost a deathproof N1 and who attacked ExLight?

that means ExLight is also lying about being attacked on N1 since he said he lost a deathproof N1 and who attacked ExLight?
Yea, I was just WIFOMing mafia into not killing me lol
if I said I was deathproof they would be less likely to go after me

but you pointed out that I asked for protection and I had to double down on the lies :v

if someone said it was a lie it would be a major scumslip, so why not right :v

flavor here for caps :p

Megapod was lynched! they were Xord, the Mafia ninja/strongman

Dear prog rocker,

hBPvsPWQv4S9CqvPqsQ9JhpoOfEISQJrWYgmag_IxZnOsNflLGbq_OwVHB2GDzukuDxVJ3nZPFCXxfb_Ew0keZQ-PhN3PZMBncJMH1e4m2neLH4nJjzL2npB2atveo_19fU7ervQ

You are Xord, a Faced Mechon troop. Your Mechon is bronze-colored, and you wield a giant hammer. The People of Bionis first encountered you during the Attack on Colony 6, in which you and the rest of the Mechon troops decimated the colony and transformed the Ether Mine underneath it into a Mechon stronghold. You are witty and cunning, never afraid to crack a joke, and you have a HUGE appetite.

Your hammer is incredibly strong, and combined with your size, you can use it to deal out some massive damage. As such, you have a 1x Strongman. Once during the game, you can type [Strongman]: PLAYER in DMs to activate your ability, which will cut through any protection. Despite your size, you are also quite agile. As such, you also have a 1x Ninja at your disposal as well. Once during the game, you can type [Ninja]: PLAYER to make your kill invisible to any action-investigative role.

In short, you are Xord, the 1x Ninja/1x Strongman, and you are aligned with the Mechon Army. You win when you equal or outnumber any opposing forces, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

uh we lynch DW next and hopefully we win I guess?
I don't see why they'd lie about being the leader unless they're being nice to the person that zombified them lol

I guess at this point it's either formalities or Zinn was right about him not being Dezombifiable and DW just bluffed? FF lightninroding should be able to at least make us know who will get converted worst case scenario.

Okie dokie then

Just looked back, and yes, it was successful. I'm still confused about the lack of wincon thing, tbh.

I'd be really surprised if there was another scum because that would put the town to scum ratio at less than 2 to 1.

Assuming DawningWinds really had their zombie power taken away, then the threat to town should be eliminated and that should have been endgame town victory, except in two cases that I can think of.
1.) the zombification power gets passed on or is shared collectively among the zombie faction
2.) DW wasn't the original zombie

Or we can not assume DW had the zombie role taken away, but then that would mean something for Zinn. I'm not sure exactly what yet, seeing as Zinn visited DW on N2, and zombies/cult being able to use conversion powers each night without cooldowns seems OP for a game of mafia All in all, this situation is fishy, but I don't know what to make of it because any guess I'm coming p with has holes in it.

At any rate, @DawningWinds if you lost your wincon, then there shouldn't be anything keeping you from telling us this, since you no longer win with the zombie faction, right? Who all did you target?

Back
Top Bottom