• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

No it didn't. i think it did go through and then zinn unzombied me

should've failed because I successfully commuted last night. maybe it didn't say failed because you were unzombified so it would be assumed it failed...?

also just to admit, I never had a 1x doctor shot. I just said I did to make mafia wonder who to kill, to think I would be protecting Human or Crystal Onix.

should've failed because I successfully commuted last night. maybe it didn't say failed because you were unzombified so it would be assumed it failed...?
Hm maybe
I kinda just assumed it went through since i didnt get a message about it failing like i did when i targeted jinjo

Day 4: The Final Test
  1. @HumanDawn
  2. @Jinjo
  3. @Crystal Onix
  4. @Space
  5. @ExLight
  6. @Feenie
  7. @Frozen Fennec
  8. @ZinnLav
  9. @DawningWinds
It was a quiet night, with no deaths! Most of the Mechon were destroyed, but a threat still lingered in the air...Shulk and his band of heroes still had work to do.

Day 4 has begun! It will end at 11:00PM EST on Wednesday, April 21. You may vote for a shortened phase which would cause the phase to end at 11:00PM EST on Tuesday, April 20.

@ZinnLav Did you dezombify anyone last night? And if so, who? What was the result? I get that you're annoyed with the situation, so I hate to be bugging you, but you're also kind of important here.

Fennec said she used her lightning rod so all actions would have targeted her. I still think lynching Dawning ends the game since he is an outed indep and I have already posted his role on what it does when I looked it up. I am still not buying that he lost his wincon and it really does look like scum who can buy another day being one step closer to their wincon.

Vote: DawningWinds

Okay so this day phase there's about 3 people yall could maybe lynch but only 1 really makes a lot of sense
1. lynch me - its the lowest risk option and benefits everyone if im still being considered a threat for formalitys sake (and just you guys if i was bluffing so benefits yall regardless) i dont have to sit here and play a game i cant win anymore and yall get to win
2. lynch space - this would assume shes lying about having commuted and that the theory of the zombying powers get past on to the zombied players is right which seem like some pretty big assumptions but ehh it could maaybe be how yall win though i probably wouldn't bother it unless option 1 fails
3. lynch ex - this is like the worst of the ideas by a long shot tbh but like he has claimed indep and if your the type of person who assumes all indeps are bad it might seem worth trying to you so im mentioning it anyway

@ZinnLav Did you dezombify anyone last night? And if so, who? What was the result? I get that you're annoyed with the situation, so I hate to be bugging you, but you're also kind of important here.
If she did it probably got redirected to fennec

Fennec said she used her lightning rod so all actions would have targeted her. I still think lynching Dawning ends the game since he is an outed indep and I have already posted his role on what it does when I looked it up. I am still not buying that he lost his wincon and it really does look like scum who can buy another day being one step closer to their wincon.

Vote: DawningWinds
OK, yeah, at the very least, we know we won't be killing town or any town-aligned player by going after DawningWinds.

VOTE: DawningWinds

I'm still concerned about the flavor saying most of the Mechon, since that's not all of them.That must mean there's at least one left either laying low, or both the kill and protection got attracted to FF last night, which doesn't give us much info, but I'm not convinced DW is a Mechon, or else why would Timaeus have outed him with such an incriminating role as Zombifier? And I still don't feel comfortable with the implication that there's a fourth scum in a 13p game with at least on indep. That would mean 4 scum to 7 or 8 town and that seems like an awfully low ratio of town.

Back
Top Bottom