• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lysson

Reaction score
The sequel to one of the best JRPGs ever made.
Have a trailer:
[video=youtube;Hg2PTVi7fl8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg2PTVi7fl8[/video]

What do you think this new game will include? Its Japanese release is only a few months away!
Too bad I don't have a WiiU ;-;

Heh, 'bout time a thread was made for this...

Well, pretty much the only thing I might not like about it at this point is if it's too big... That's about it.

I absolutely love the character design in this game, even though the models look rather rough (but so did the ones in the original). The two music tracks released so far are great as well. Sawano at his finest. Xenoblade Chronicles X will have a hard time topping the original, but as long as it is at least half as good, I will be pleased.

If you can't tell by my current avatar and images in my sig, I've been excited about this game since it was first announced, and my hype for the game has only increased since. I still haven't completed the original Xenoblade Chronicles-- still not sure if I should continue the Wii version or just get the 3DS version later--but I hope to do so by the time XCX comes out in the U.S. I'm also a bit worried about the game being too big, but otherwise I'm all in with this one.

I'm looking forward to this game. I can't really say I'm excited, because I didn't play the previous game (maybe that's a good thing, as a lot of people seem worried that this might not live up to that one) and have nothing to base my expectations on.

The music and graphics seem amazing so far, and zooming around in the mechs looks like a lot of fun!

I'm looking forward to this game. I can't really say I'm excited, because I didn't play the previous game (maybe that's a good thing, as a lot of people seem worried that this might not live up to that one) and have nothing to base my expectations on.

The music and graphics seem amazing so far, and zooming around in the mechs looks like a lot of fun!
Oh, but you should. Xenoblade is one of the best games ever and IMO top 3 of the past generation. It is natural to worry about a spiritual sequel not being as good, although I am confident Xenocross will deliver and be a great game, but in its own way.

I was skeptical at first about it because there were no characters from XC, Monardo or Bionis and Mechonis. I still wanted to get it of course but I didn't think it'd be anywhere near as good as XC.
Then more trailers came out and a Treehouse vid where they do a bit of a lets play. I have complete faith that this game is going to be amazing.

haven't really payed much attention to it in all honesty, not that I'm not hyped, just not really hyped

boob slider is best part of the game, no contest, +1 to the perverted genius who put it in

While I can't say I was really as crazy about the first Blade game as everyone else, I do still look forward to seeing how this one will turn out.

I’m excited for this game. I got to finish Xenoblade Chronicles first before I give this a try.

Xenoblade is one of the best games ever
If not the best game ever. At least that’s my opinion though.

I'm honestly really looking forward to it. Xenoblade Chronicles is one of my favorite games, and although this one seems to have a much more different "feel" to it (although that's not a bad thing at all), I can't wait to play it. ( I'm just glad the Nopon are back xP )

Anyway, there was a video detailing the battle system today. Anyone see it yet?

The new battle system does indeed look very good.

Does anyone else think they'll use American voice actors this time? Since the characters are meant to be American I'd imagine they'd have American voice actors.

Yes, I suspect there shall be American voices. Unfortunately.

I don't think it'll be too much of an issue. America has a rather diverse population with several different accents that can be used. Besides, it doesn't have to be strictly American voice actors. European voice actors can be called upon as well (at least, that's what I'm hoping).

I have yet to complete Xenoblade Chronicles, but I heard the theme of Xenoblade Chronicles X and it was amazing! I'm very happy Hiroyuki Sawano is composing for this game!

I wonder if they'll do any DLC for it. I can really see some to get Face units from Chronicles as Dolls. I know I'd buy it if they did add Face unit DLC!

The recent direct felt kind of pointless- it didn't show anything new and didn't even reveal a release window. I shouldn't have gotten as excited as I did for it.

The recent direct felt kind of pointless- it didn't show anything new and didn't even reveal a release window. I shouldn't have gotten as excited as I did for it.

Completely agree. All it did was tell us the Dolls' name change.
I was expecting English VA announcements or at least hear one of the characters speak in English. I was also expecting a vague release date for the west like Fall 2015 or something...

[video=youtube;m_h80NRMm9A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_h80NRMm9A[/video]

Watched this trailer 4 times today.

So we finally have a release date, it appears they've dramatically improved the graphics since 2013's e3.
No English voice actors yet. If the Japanese ones are anything to go by, you can select the protagonist's voice and we might get Shulk's voice actor for one of the options. But I do believe we will be seeing returning voice actors.

While I am excited to see that we have a date, I can't help but woner what the NZ release date will be... Either way, the trailer looks good and I am, again, excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom