• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

XY 001 & 002 - Hour long special

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pokémon looks like a Geodude lol or a Bunnelby, I am not sure. Probably the later.

It's not the first time a gym leader has a Pokémon that doesn't fit their type. XD

Good lord this guys gym type makes no sense to me. Now I definitely think he will have Chespin too.

It is Brock and Cilan all over again, though these two only had non Rock-types and Grass-types, respectively, after they started traveling with Ash. I think it is definitely possible for Clemont to pick Chespin, since the starter has that little prominent teeth like both Dedenne and Bunnelby.

dedenne and bunnelby have a ton of merchandise lined up together, so now i know why. but why a bunnelby for clemont? very curious.

dedenne and bunnelby have a ton of merchandise lined up together, so now i know why. but why a bunnelby for clemont? very curious.

Maybe he has thunderbolt

probably does, because he is a probably early-game normal type HM slave kind of pokemon... but. if all the sources and evidence that clemont is electric are true, it is an odd move. although, this might not be a gym battle, as ash is turned away from lumiose gym for having no badges, and clemont leaves his gym for some reason (destroyed by garchomp) so we'll see i guess. he might just have it because bonnie likes it XD

Oh my god... WOBBUFFET RETURNS?!?!?!?

Also, Clemont do has Bunnelby. Oh yeah... I became a fan of him already.
btw sunyshore big fan of you!

This only makes me wonder what the pace is, although I probably shouldn't worry about that. They always seem to want to get to the first gym as soon as possible. It's odd for the only barrier to be waiting for Viola to show up.

Bunleby interesting for Clemont Weird but Ok with Me I guess.
Wobbuffet RETURNS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES NOW TEAM ROCKET IS ALLLLLLLLLLLLL GOOD AGAIN TO ME NOW

I think I've became a Clemont fangirl! The marriage thing will be a hilarious running gag! I think it was intended for comical relief. Even Clemont may be a Brock after all.

テレビアニメ『ポケットモンスター XY』の新情報ぞくぞく! キービジュアルや、旅の仲間も公開だ! |ポケットモンスターオフィシャルサイト
5cTtK87.jpg

06nxYSp.png

What is that pokemon with Clement lol?? That doesn't look like Dedenne...

And oh look the annoying foursome are back *rolls eyes*

Edit: Is that a Bunnelby??

Yes it is! (Luckily I have an iPad so I can zoom in). Clemont looks evil in the next pic (complete with his solar? glowing glasses). It's like he's says...
Clemont: Say Hello to my little friend! (Laughs like a maniac)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I've became a Clemont fangirl! The marriage thing will be a hilarious running gag! I think it was intended for comical relief. Even Clemont may be a Brock after all.

pretty sure its way funnier if he is not a brock-- aka lots of face smacking into wall when bonnie tries to hook him up.

So if Viola isn't present and Clemont refuses to battle Ash, will he go to a different gym?
I think Clemont will change his mind after seeing Ash having a battle, rescuing a Froakie, defeating Team Rocket, jumping from the tower to save Pikachu and rescuing a raging Garchomp. Interesting... even if he managed to fail at doing all of that, Ash would definetly look much better than he did when losing to Trip.

I think it would be a reverse Brock. Instead of having Max ear pulling Brock to keep him away from pretty ladies, we'll have Bonnie pushing Clemont to keep him close to pretty ladies. It would be cool if Clemont isn't interested in romance as well...

Of all the shiny, colorful and yellow pokemon in the pokeworld and they gave Citron a Horubi? :/
Well, that sounds random...it's like they want us to try to guess Citron's gym specialty...is it electric?...is it fairy?...is it random? nope. It is poison for evil, poisonous lemon pokemons lol

It's not the first time a gym leader has a Pokémon that doesn't fit their type. XD

I rather that since the whole mono type thing doesn't last all that long on this show anyway.

The weirder part is that Bunnelby most likely gonna evolve into a ground type(if it even does). That coupled with the fact that he could get Chespin(which will most likely evolve into a ground type just confuses me more.

Oh and if Pikachu loses to a Bunnelby I will facepalm :p.

The weirder part is that Bunnelby most likely gonna evolve into a ground type(if it even does). That coupled with the fact that he could get Chespin(which will most likely evolve into a ground type just confuses me more.

Oh and if Pikachu loses to a Bunnelby I will facepalm :p.

Chespin is too marketable to be owned by the third wheel. They will be shooting their profits in the foot.

Also pikachu is level 1 now, a caterpie will pwn him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom