• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

XY 001 & 002 - Hour long special

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ash will definitely get Froakie, and Im hoping the writers aren't changing their mind about Grass-Type starters. I want Ash to get Chespin too. I'm guessing Serena will probably get Fennekin. It's odd if she doesn't have a starter. Im also really excited about Wobbuffet's return! That's sure to make things more funny.

I think Ash will definitely get Froakie, and Im hoping the writers aren't changing their mind about Grass-Type starters. I want Ash to get Chespin too. I'm guessing Serena will probably get Fennekin. It's odd if she doesn't have a starter. Im also really excited about Wobbuffet's return! That's sure to make things more funny.
Yeah, I have a gut feeling that he's definitely going to get Froakie or Chespin. Not so sure about Fennekin. My guess is that Ash will get Froakie, and Serena will get Chespin/Fennekin.

Also, is there going to be a third person traveling with Ash and Serena? (Sorry if this question was answered already, I haven't had the time to follow the news that much.) :/

Also, is there going to be a third person traveling with Ash and Serena? (Sorry if this question was answered already, I haven't had the time to follow the news that much.) :/
Apparently, Bonnie and Clemont will be traveling with Ash, making it four. Clemont is a Gym Leader (probably Electric) and Bonnie is his younger sister.
104053-clemont-and-bonnie-photo-credit-youtube.jpg

Bonnie_(with_Clemont).jpg

408184AshBonnieClemont.png

clemont2.jpg
He seems to have defogged his glasses for the anime.

Attachments

• Bonnie_(with_Clemont).jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 247
Apparently, Bonnie and Clemont will be traveling with Ash, making it four. Clemont is a Gym Leader (probably Electric) and Bonnie is his younger sister.

clemont2.jpg
Ah I see! Thanks. :D
Hm well this reminds me of Advanced Generation then 'cause there was Ash, Brock, May & Max! Brother and sister again huh? This will definitely be interesting. :)

clemont2.jpg
Why did they fog up his glasses in the game? It looks so bad! x.x

Actually Clemont's glasses were reflecting at some point, just like Corless'.

Juding the last picture...
Clemont is 10!?!? Is he too young to be-- wait a minute Candace is 10... so at least he's legally old enough to train. But not Bonnie, compared to Max.

Clemont is 10!?!? Is he too young to be-- wait a minute Candace is 10... so at least he's legally old enough to train. But not Bonnie, compared to Max.

Um he is not 10 lol. Who the hell looks for a bride for a 10 year old??

Shippers.

Candace is 10? Or are we referring to someone not the Ice Gym Leader in Sinnoh?

You realise that Bonnie is just a little girl being cute, right? Clemont isn't legal and won't be getting married.

Brock wasn't legal either but that didn't stop him from trying, he was just a hormonal teenager.

You realise that Bonnie is just a little girl being cute, right? Clemont isn't legal and won't be getting married.

Brock wasn't legal either but that didn't stop him from trying, he was just a hormonal teenager.

I'm not saying he is gonna get married but he definitely not 10.

Brock wasn't 10 lol. He was like 15(he is understandably girl crazy at this age).

Brock wasn't 10 lol. He was like 15(he is understandably girl crazy at this age).

She's a kid trying to searching for a wife for her brother. It's not unrealistic at all because children at that age could have the wrong notions about marriage. Maybe they are orphans and she just wants her brother to be paired with a girl to create a family? (Okay that's too deep but still, my point stands like the Prism Tower)

The hour long special looks quite promising. I like Ash's new travel companions, the hint that Jessie might get Wobbuffett back and that Mega Evolutions seems to be a big factor in the plot.

She's a kid trying to searching for a wife for her brother. It's not unrealistic at all because children at that age could have the wrong notions about marriage. Maybe they are orphans and she just wants her brother to be paired with a girl to create a family? (Okay that's too deep but still, my point stands like the Prism Tower)

The hell does this have to do with anything?? Clemont isn't 10, that is my point.

The hell does this have to do with anything?? Clemont isn't 10, that is my point.

Your argument implies that she shouldn't be looking for a bride if he's ten actually. Clemont is maybe as old as Misty?

Your argument implies that she shouldn't be looking for a bride if he's ten actually. Clemont is maybe as old as Misty?

But he isn't which is my point so it's kind of okay(although it is still stupid if he isn't at least in his 20's). Misty is 10(if I'm remembering correctly).

Brock was 15 yes, which is below the legal age (he always hit on adults). It's a similar story here of Bonnie finding love for Clemont despite him being much younger than the legal age, because she's a little kid that doesn't know what's what.

I don't see why Clemont has to be any older than 10-12, he's about Ash's height. Iris in the games is about 12 and runs a gym and Hoenn had Tate & Liza, kids can run gyms.

Brock was 15 yes, which is below the legal age (he always hit on adults). It's a similar story here of Bonnie finding love for Clemont despite him being much younger than the legal age, because she's a little kid that doesn't know what's what.

I don't see why Clemont has to be any older than 10-12, he's about Ash's height. Iris in the games is about 12 and runs a gym and Hoenn had Tate & Liza, kids can run gyms.

Lol the legal age in our world doesn't apply to the pokemon world though.

im sure its simply a case of bonnie is too little to know any better, and clemont will not be very into the idea regardless of his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom