• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY??: Ash vs. Wulfric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As today's preview showed, we got confirmation that Ash is going to face off against Wulfric for his 8th and final gym badge soon.

As of now, all we know is that Ash is using Hawlucha and Talonflame against Wulfric's Abomasnow and Avalugg. I am hoping he'll use his Cryogonal also.

WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

OVER THE TOP ANIMATION BUDGET HERE WE GO!

Really the battle looks really really good. I hope there is strategies involved though, in fact I hope there is more strategy than Olympia's Gym battle!!!!!

Olympia's battle marked the best Gym Battle of Kalos, its all down to Wulfric to beat it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom