• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

XY catches you'd like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, I was wondering, XY just started and none of the main cast
(excluding Bonnie since she is too young to be a trainer and Clemont who as a Gym leader already has some Pokés)
made many captures. So who would you want to catch which Pokémon in the course of the XY series (restricted to 6 at this point and I consider the whole evolution as one catch).

So far Ash has: Pikachu (obvious reason), Froakie and Fletchling
What Ash should capture and use IMHO: Carbink (he needs a fairy type since they are new anyway), Honedge (it suits Ash I think, that's all) and Phantump (I simple like and Ash to have it)
Others that could suit him as well: Spritzee, Tyrunt, Littleo, Hawlucha and Bergmite

Serena has: Fennekin
And should get: Flabébé, Amaura, Swirlix, Scatterbug and Goomy
Others that might suit her as well: Klefki, Espurr and Furfrou

Clemont (for completion) has: Bunnelby, Dedenne, Chespin (and in Gym) Heliolisk, Magnemite and Magneton
Should get (if we exclude the Gym Pokémon and Dedenne which he caught for Bonnie): Elekit, Mareep, Shinx and Joltic (to have Elektric Pokès from all around the world).

Now, your ideas?

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom